Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEverAmazingCreamSoda

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 am
Hi Hi!
I'm Chrissy, though go ahead and call me Cream, I'm fairly well used to that. I've been playing D&D 3.5e on and off for the past 2 years and I absolutely love it. I've DMed a few times for people around here. I was kinda dissapointed to see you dont really have any active 3.5e games going o.o; I want to try my hand at 4e, but i've not heard good things about it. And after reading a post in here about the differances im almost tempted to give up on that. I'm very much one for customization and colorful characters.

And I leave you with one thought: A Bard With Amnesia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:39 pm
Hellooooo biggrin I'm Pyro and uhm... not to jynx myself, but I'm kind of a bad luck charm. Like Timmy's mom, everything I touch dies! But... don't let that discourage anything... >_> <_<;; I dabble in DnD. and by "dabble" I mean, I'm addicted to it, but every game I join ends up drifting into several bits and being scattered across the planes.  

Otternavy

MaoukaMasaki777

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm
Hey there!

I'm Chris, but you can call me Chris or Maouka, either one. As for my experience with DND, I played a few games with friends for the past year and a half, along with MnM, some Red Dwarf, KPFS, Everyone is John and a few other titles. I've also come up with my own table-top game, but it's still sort of in the works. Anyway, you wanna know more, just ask me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am
My name is Maelthra Ssinss.

Yes, it stands for something, it means Dragon Charm in the Drow language.

I like the way it sounds.

Anyway, I'm a nerd. I watch Doctor Who (The tenth Doctor (played by David Tennant) is my favorite) I play(ed) DnD, I have read and watched all the LotR books and movies multiple times. I am not, however, into Star Wars or Star Trek. I am not that kind of nerd, though my boyfriend hopes to convert me.

I write. Plain and simple. I've been writing since the time I was taught how. I grew up with Harry Potter, quite literally. (And if that doesn't tell you how old I am, or the age I'm around, nothing will). I hate Twilight with a fiery burning passion and intensely dislike the fact that The Hunger Games keeps getting compared to it. The Hunger Games has so much more depth to it/them.

I read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, H.P. Lovecraft, Ed Greenwood, Terry Brooks, R.A. Salvatore, Brandon Sanderson and Robert Jordan, and if you don't recognize a name other than the first two, you need to get out more.

I roleplay and I am quite literate thank you very much, I don't like one liners and I hate god-modding. I dislike Mary Sues and Gary Sues and anyone deemed the Golden Child (except for Ralph in The Lord of the Flies, though I liked Simon better). I like pirates but I personally think Ninja's will whoop Johnny Depp's a** any day of the week.

I can curse like a sailor, but I can also keep it clean. I've worked in the fast food industry for the past three years and I hope to be out of it soon. I have few friends IRL and if you don't know what that means you shouldn't be on the internet at all, but all of them are kept at arm's length because if you let them any close then they introduce you to their bullshit and I have enough stress in my life without adding yours thank you very much.

I realize this is a long introduction post, but just one more thing. I have a rat, I used to have five but I gave one away (she became snake food because she was mean and bit people) the other three died one by one til I just have one left, she's an albino and she's pretty small compared to the others I had but she's getting fat and her name is Luna.

I also have a dog, I don't know what breed she is or how old she is. She looks like a fox, or a coyote, or a German Shepard it depends upon who you ask, I call her a Heinz 57 and if you don't know what that means you should probably be shot, no offense. Her name is Phoenix and she is the most hyper, friendly dog I've ever had, except for Blitzkrieg who was a blue heeler mix with probably some terrier in him. He ran away, and I'm quite certain he found a home because where we were living there wasn't really anywhere to run to

Anyway, I tend to ramble and if you take the time to read all of this. Well, more power to you.

I bid you, good day.  

Maelthra Ssinss

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 am
Maelthra Ssinss
I hate Twilight with a fiery burning passion and intensely dislike the fact that The Hunger Games keeps getting compared to it. The Hunger Games has so much more depth to it/them.

I think you and I will get along just fine ^^

Have you heard of the twilight drinking game? Drink 40 shots when you hit play so you die before the movie starts. XD

But, always good to find a fellow hunger games fan ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm
Hey there. I'm Bob. Plain and simple, right?!

Let's see ...

I'm a nerd's nerd at heart and a man's man on the outside. I played football and did all of the 'sporty' s**t while still spending time in the evenings playing D&D with my friends. But holy hell, high school was ... a long time ago.

To give you guys a little insight into my 'vast wealth of knowledge' regarding D&D ... I've been invited, and played, sessions with the creators of AD&D as well as the creators of 3.0/3.5. I refuse to have anything to do with 4.0. And yes, I did try it before I decided to shun it. What can I say? I just hate how 4.0 has taken the customization out of the game. Granted, you can choose one of three powers every so many levels ... But let's face it. Who wants 3 choices when you can have 500?

Hey, if simple is your game, go for it. Just keep that crap away from me.

I read where someone above me said something about hating twilight. Will you marry me?

I jest about my stores of insight. However, I can safely say I do know quite a bit about D&D. And yet, there is still much to learn, even for me. With that said, if anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to find answers if I don't have them.

Aside from D&D, I'm an avid RPG fan. Been playing them since they came out on the consoles of old. Like Nintendo Old. There weren't any good RPGs on the atari system. Itelevision was just ... boring. I'm a huge fan of old school Sega. The Master system started me on Phantasy Star and I still play that very same game today. The Genesis introduced me to Shining force and, again, I still play. With the birth of the dreamcast I found Time Stalkers. I also found the first fighting game I actually enjoyed playing. Soul Caliber. I got damn good at that game too. Won a tri-state tourney in the capital of Florida. Anyway, when Sega sold it's rights I lost all interest. The new games are crap.

I've been a fan of Square and Enix, since their beginnings. When they merged, it was like two sides of heaven joining together to make a perfect paradise of gaming excellence. *Wipes a tear away* So beautiful.

I have played most of the main stream MMOs out there today. My favorite is still FFXI. I play on occasion. But I've lost a lot of interest in online gaming. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that most online gamers are absolutely retarded. No offense to anyone. Except the ones who play WoW. You guys deserve every bit of crap that people throw at you.

I am a trekkie true and true. I once called the Howard Stern show and beat him on a 'Who's the biggest Trekkie' episode. Fun times.

I tried White Wolf once. I liked it. But unfortunately I never got around to playing it again. Shame ...

I ride a motorcycle.

My favorite color is pink. Go ahead, laugh.

We sell Justin Beiber dolls at the store where I work. I buy all of them whenever they come in on the trucks. This way I can set them on fire and save those poor unfortunate souls who might be corrupted by the media hype. He really can't sing for s**t.

I love puppies. If they ever genetically invent a dog that stays a puppy forever, I'mma be the first one to buy it.

I've been told I have a 'southern' accent. I ain't be know'n wut you talk'n 'bout, ya'll.

I've rambled enough. If you guys really want to know more, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Hard ...

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 am
Lord Alan Kinoki

We sell Justin Beiber dolls at the store where I work. I buy all of them whenever they come in on the trucks. This way I can set them on fire and save those poor unfortunate souls who might be corrupted by the media hype. He really can't sing for s**t.

...If the twilight-hating girl won't take you (i also hate twilight too, btw!), will you marry me? XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:18 am
KytanaTheThief
Lord Alan Kinoki

...If the twilight-hating girl won't take you (i also hate twilight too, btw!), will you marry me? XD

But I wanted to Marry the Twilight Hating girl.....  

Vampfighter1
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 am
I would have originally agree with you, but you can have her, in my opinion, someone who actually burns Beiber dolls earns enough awesome points for me to overlook his unfortunate gender ;p  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:07 am
D'awww... I was going to push for an AMERICAN GLADIATORS resolution to the stalemate. Thanks a lot for giving up so easily, Ms. Kytana stare  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm
I'm actually surprised you didn't suggest jello-wrestling sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:32 pm
I'm on my phone right now. Playing D&D. So don't expect any fancy post.

However ...

I'm never one to discourage jello wrestling.

>_>  

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:36 pm
KytanaTheThief
I would have originally agree with you, but you can have her, in my opinion, someone who actually burns Beiber dolls earns enough awesome points for me to overlook his unfortunate gender ;p

I just read this. In my defense, I look good in a wig.

~_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 pm
Mmm, but methinks you'd still have the incorrect anatomy for my preferences ;p  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 am
TOKEN REPLY TO A TOKEN THREAD IN 3 2 1!

Hi call me whatever you like but most just use the first half of my username.

I've been a D&D player for the better half of a decade now and been DMing off and on for about a year now. I've played some white wolf games but never really played in the actual gameworld they set up in the books.

My interests are many and I havn't updated my Gaia profile in over 5 years! I think... sweatdrop

Vice: Vanity/Hubrus (though I fall victom to all of them almost every day)
Vertue:Courage (Whats this? A bullet wound? Na I'm fine... I SAID I'M FINE!)

Thats all you get.

Edit to avoid double posting rudeness:

Just read this page... I feel slightly lacking in awesome now...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff