Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 pm
Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:08 pm
De mercy
Wire_Colossus
I'm not a crew or anything higher than a member, but welcome to the guild De mercy. Nice to meet you.
It is a pleasure to meet you Wire Colossus, how is today treating you?

I'm doing fine. Just call me Wire. Most of my friends do.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm
Wire_Colossus
De mercy
Wire_Colossus
I'm not a crew or anything higher than a member, but welcome to the guild De mercy. Nice to meet you.
It is a pleasure to meet you Wire Colossus, how is today treating you?

I'm doing fine. Just call me Wire. Most of my friends do.

Wire it is then.

Rain Yupa
Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself smile

I really don't care what you guys call me. Lets see, I am currently unemployed. Which sucks,

I babysit for some cash. (which is the reason, why I am late on some of these posts.)

I have playing Dungeons and Dragons for about a year now, but this is my first time trying play by post.

Other than that I really don't know what else to tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Hi! My real name's Athena, I play weekly Neverwinter Encounters, Living Forgotten Realms, and Lair Assault at my local gaming store. Hopefully I plan to judge one of these events!

I've played 1.0 and 4.0 (and I'm playing Pathfinder as well). I also LARP weekly in a Vampire: The Masquerade game (Go Team Nos!).  

Mischa Tolstoyevski

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 am
Malks are the best. The voices tell me so. mad

Also, welcome aboard, Ms. Tolstoyevski! Athena is a pretty name ^-^

Lair Assault? That's one I'm unfamiliar with. What's that about?

EDIT: Reading your profile (Math! <3 ), I wanted to link you to the Etsy store of a friend of mine: Steampunk!

He makes fantastic jewelry, but Steampunk isn't my thing personally. I link people to this as I come across them, though smile

@ De Mercy: Which edition are you most familiar with? There are still people who are being introduced to 3rd ed or Pathfinder, so I don't want to assume it must be the latest edition.

I look forward to seeing you both in games!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:08 pm

'ello me names Norin Brightblade A.k.A. Tim. I play and DM a 3.5 D&D group, and I am avidly looking forward into seeing how well the system translates into forum use. With any hope and some luck I may try to Dm a session here one day.
Also on a completely separate page. Are there any 3.5 systems lookin for another player at this point in time? Or do i need to Dust off me olde 4e books.... that might or might not of ever been touched only to stuff them under the bed after Christmas......

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Erisiana

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:44 pm
Hello there!

I'm Eris and I love playing 3.5 D&D. I don't like 4E, though I did give it a chance. I hope to play lots of d&d and to have fun. I have been test playing a system for a friend, but life got in the way and I can't play in real life anymore, so I'm hoping and hoping that this will be as much fun as I think it is...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:24 am
I Am Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet. As my name suggests, I play Magic the Gathering, play D&D (in real life), and read Manga. In D&D I have a lvl 24 Eladrin Warlord/BattleCaptain/Demigod and a Lvl 2 Tiefling Wizard.
I enjoy music of all types, except Country and The new stuff they come out with that all sounds the same.  

Cyrus The Keeper

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 am
Hello, everyone! Welcome aboard! I'm glad to see so many new faces here! 4laugh

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and have lots of fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Well as you guys are starting to know, I'm Vampfighter1 or Vamp for short.
I'm only letting you guys in on two things. My first name is Marie and I've been DM'ming since I was a tyke. So, hopefully we're in this for party time, and let's get to it.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Allissia Wolfblood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm
Thank you Arc Vembris for accepting my request and giving me the opportunity to learn and grow as a role player. My name is Mary and I am a 3.5 newbie still lol. I have a lot of writing rpg experience thanks to a friend and I hope to learn more and hone my skills with this group if they will help me a little along the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 am
My name, as is quite obvious, is Oral Steering Wheel, an ancient joke in itself. I might change my name again soon. But whatever. I've been playing DnD for ten years, two of which were in ADnD, the rest spent both playing and DMing in 3e/3.5e. I used to have access to nearly every 3e/3.5 supplement ever published, I have massive experience having been DM, DMA and PC in RPGA standard Living Greyhawk campaigns way back when in high school, and I have a cadre of over 20 characters of all power levels to cover any campaign or cameo I intend to be in. I've run everything from your standard KITD massacres to month long (played daily) political dramas that counted less than a total of 100 dice rolls for eight people. (it's all fun and games till someone falls down the stairs and lands on the creeping assassin.)

I have countless stories to tell and more campaign ideas than I can legitimately use, and ideas for supplement cities and areas that I could actually use help in mapping out properly. (anyone wants to help me in finding/using a map making program, or just wants to do it themselves if I send scans, that's cool)

Other than that, I'm a music nerd and totally weird pirate And you can call me Teri is Oral is too uncomfortable for you. rofl  

Whiskey Sunshine

Dapper Gekko

free25zer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 pm
My real name is Egor. I'm a very busy person, I play weekly in 3.5e with my local buddies.I am a decent (smart) student with GPA of 5.0 and I swim, those 2 take away most of my time. So I decided to try to play play by post.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm
What to say, what to say...

I go by Ancelas, and I've been roleplaying for years, but table-topping for far, far less. I've played through one D&D 4E campaign, studied nWoD (Particularly changeling, some Mage), and had a brief encounter with L5R. I'm a fan of character-driven games with unconventional stories, which led me toward Changeling. I'm also a writer, which is a large part of why I'm interested in unique storytelling experiences.

My group doesn't meet often enough for me to really get familiar with D&D, so I'm hoping an online campaign might be more up my alley. My freetime is somewhat limited, so forum play seems like the best way to play a game without sinking in hours at a time.

Ancelas

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces