Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unfairly_Banned_2021

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:54 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
Unfairly_Banned_2021

We do have the Q&A for Questions, We normally roll characters in a by game base, as each GM has their own rules on character creation. And as for the other ideas, I vaguely remember we had something for them... But, I can't find them. So, I will probably make a few forms for it.

Ok, thanks. I'll check it out emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:52 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
Unfairly_Banned_2021

We do have the Q&A for Questions, We normally roll characters in a by game base, as each GM has their own rules on character creation. And as for the other ideas, I vaguely remember we had something for them... But, I can't find them. So, I will probably make a few forms for it.

If I can find time this weekend, I'll clean up the subforums and move yours to the top.

Update: Unless I can find time tomorrow evening, it'll be the following weekend. Things came up that required my attention.

Update 12/26: M-maybe NY weekend? Apologies!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:12 pm
If you want I can do that for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:49 pm
Hello~! My name is Rota and I look forward to playing with y'all. It's been a hot minute since I've played D&D (moved away from my group and we couldn't come up with a schedule to do it online that worked for everyone) but I'm a quick learner and eager to play again.

My favorite character (so far) was a half elf cleric who stole what turned out to be the orb of Tiamat that turned into a dragon eye in her palm after being stored in a glove of holding. As it began to creep up her arm, leaving scale like markings Valna lost her mother, who died giving her a half brother. Rejecting the 'gift' Tiamat was giving her as her 'champion' she asked the party to hold her down to have the party dwarf chop off her arm in order to remain faithful to Corellon Larethian, the god her mother raised her to follow. Corellon then showed her mercy by recognizing the sacrifice and giving her an arm made of a living willow branch. And that's about when I had to move so we never were able to finish the story line the DM had.  

LadyRota

pyropromise

Distinct Snowfriend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:12 am
Hiya! I'm Kit. I've been playing D&D for about 5 years, and have been DM'ing for 3 of those. I'm in several games. My current favorite character is Shiloh, a level 5 wood elf bard, who is the namesake and theme for my account.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:14 pm
Hey guys I'm new to this thread and new to DnD, I'm also about to join my first ever real campaign and super excited. Hoping to find some people to play with and to help me learn. I've got two characters already built in DnD beyond that I'd love for someone to look at and give me their opinion on if you're up for that.  

SatansGingerSister

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces