Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pumpkin mask

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:29 pm
Howdy! I'm Pumpkin and fairly new to Dungeons and Dragons. I'm 100% down to give anything a red hot go, and have been reading manuals, listening to podcasts and stuff for a while! I never really had a group to play with, as all of my friends are "too cool" for that kind of stuff. I'm willing to try being a GM, although I don't have much experience. I have a few packs like Horde of the Dragon Queen that I'd be willing to play for people, or custom campaigns. Feel free to PM me if you want a GM. As a GM, the main priority for me is allowing the party to have fun, I'm not too serious and am just here for a good time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:20 pm
Good evening! I'm CrimeLad, and I'm an alcoholic tabletop roleplayer. I've played tabletop games for about ten years and I've got a number of systems under my belt, both as a player and as a GM. I live for the stories we weave together as players, so the system I use isn't very important to me except for playfeel and thematics.

I'm likely to begin hunting for a game to play in immediately. I am currently confined to mobile, which can make formatting these posts a chore!

I'm also likely to begin recruitment for a game of my own, although it may be a bit bare-bones until my computer is rebuilt.

See you at the table!  

CrimeLad

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 pm
Welcome, welcome. One and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:36 pm
Hi everyone! I usually go by Yuki/Whatever the name of my character is. I'm super new to DnD but I've always loved RPG video games(Fable anyone? LOZ?) and I've played tabletop games before (Changeling) and I've really had a blast so far. I'm going to be in my first DnD campaign starting next month but I came across this guild and thought it would be super fun. I'm a student/adultey adult so I get pretty busy but I still manage to spend a ton of time online so I'm hoping I can have tons of fun with you guys!  

Spooky_YEET

6,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

questionsleep

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:11 pm
I never read these threads when I'm on other forums, but I'll post here anyway.

TL;DR on questionsleep:
-poopoo on d20
-woohoo on indie rules light

Let's get a game going!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:53 pm
Hello everyone! I'm DJ and I haven't exactly played D&D before but the guild was recommended to be by a friend of mine and I'm ready to play!  

Majikal Mayhem

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200

Mystery_Hiro

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 pm
Hey everyone I'm Mystery_hiro, I go by Mystery or Sugarlace/Sugar

I'm a DM and a player. I've mostly had my hands on 4th, pathfinder, and 5th edition. I've only been DM'ing for about 2 years and I still feel new! So many things to learn (So many book tbh). I've been on Gaia....well...a very long time. Took a couple breaks and love to write in the mean time. Also, a baker irl. Female and over 18. Currently living in Australia. (Will be back in the US later this year).

I love to teach new people how to play D&D and I mostly use the Roll20 Platform to do my games on. I enjoy One Shots (One 3-5 hour session) or Mini Campaigns (3-5 game stories). I currently am in 2 long campaigns, one of which I am a DM for. Also, a mini Campaign but that will be coming to end soon. I stream D&D and random MMO games.

Ps. I also encourage older players to try new classes in my mini sessions to get a feel of other races or class they don't normally play. Gives you a feel without a long term commitment.

Hi Everyone. I'm new. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:23 am
You can call me Ty, I'm a rper and like to commit to long, lengthy rps when capable as well as having friends that like to rp too. I usually these days rp on facebook but wouldn't mind rping again here on gaiaonline. So that's why after my account got hacked I created a new one and got set up here in the guild so far; I look forward to a wonderful story or two in time. Chat me up, I post weekly and can be reached weekly; I have to walk to the library but I am as I said, committed.  

tyhier_grant

lIStrawberryMilkIl

Timid Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:52 pm
Hi~ most people call me Jynx, due to previous accounts ^^
I'm an 06 user, several accounts later because I'm a dumbass :3
I've been playing D&D since I was 11, DMing since I was 19, currently 24 lol
I play 3.5 and Homebrew. I've played AD&D before but I absolutely hate thac0 because way too much math :T
Uhm let's see... I'm a huge nerd. I play RPGs, mostly offline and older games like Diablo and Dragon Quest :3 I watch fantasy and slice of life anime, love reading fantasy books like Mistborn and I'm in more fandoms than I can count ^^
I also listen to rock and metal, anything from Green day to DragonForce biggrin
Uhm... If there's any fun drinkers here, my drink of choice is vodka and apple juice :3

I'm also in the middle of writing a campaign called SkyKings (Rise Against) I have the entire first area and boss finished ^^ I've been working on it since 2017

Whoops it's too long I might be a little drunk.....
Anyways~ message me for anything ^^ unless you're thirsty.... That's just weird and I'm married xD

If you're interested, you should invite me to a 3.5 campaign~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:40 pm
Hi you can call me Grace or Rose! I'm 21 years old and have only played D&D 3 times in my life so I'm a pretty big noob sweatdrop . I joined this guild because while I haven't played a lot of D&D I have really enjoyed the times I've played and have been learning more through watching Youtube videos and reading different things online about it. There is still a lot that I have to learn though so I hope everyone will be patient with me. I'm open to any kind of campaign since I enjoy creating all kinds of characters. I usually like to add a bit of humor into my D&D characters (for example I made rogue character who loved stealing and fighting, however she was only 9 years old which made her violent actions and foul tongue kind of funny), but I can create more serious characters too. Once I understand more about D&D I'd love to give DMing a shot but until then I think it's best that I stay a typical player.

As for Gaia, I've been RPing on here for I'm going to say about for about 8 or 9 years give or take. I did take a break for a while but I'm back now! Most of my RPs have involved supernatural elements so I'm very used to creating non-human characters or characters with abilities. For a long time my go to was the anti-hero type and after that twisted villains. Now I have expanded my interests and create characters of diverse personalities, ages, genders, etc. I will forever though have a soft spot for the "bed boy with a secret kind heart" type of character.

So if anyone has some room in a campaign they are doing please invite me! I'm up for anything and I'm eager to learn! I look forward to playing with you all. biggrin  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:05 pm
TheNopeWizard

GracefulRose_Knight

Welcome, Jynx! Welcome Grace or Rose!

The guild is in a bit of a decline for activity. Over the years, we have peaks and then bottom out, like a wave. It doesn't help that the captain is completely overwhelmed with work due to the demand/hours required. sweatdrop

Ms. Jynx, may you please elaborate on this SkyKings of yours? Is it a system I don't know of, a campaign title for D&D, or some other third thing?

Ms. Grace or Rose, feel free to elaborate a bit on your D&D experience, in terms of editions/campaigns. I'm hoping if someone starts a new game (HINT HINT, NON-NEWBIE GUILD MEMBERS) they might be able to better aim to your experiences so you can develop them further. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Rain Yupa

I can try to elaborate but unfortunately I don't know which edition I played... My friend who was DMing only gave me what he considered need to know info for me to play the game... sweatdrop

What I can say is that I don't have much experience with magic in the game. My first character was a human rogue so she just used weapons. The second character I've played was a druid half-elf but that campaign didn't get far at all. I've never officially completed a campaign since the people I played with all had conflicting schedules. The last time I played was all the way back in high school so it has been quite some time since I've had anything to do with D&D myself.  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

lIStrawberryMilkIl

Timid Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:17 pm
Rain Yupa

The SkyKings campaign is 3.5 with a little bit of Homebrew to simplify a few things and make character creation less math ^^
The campaign is in a world called Estovia and it's post apocalyptic, steampunk. There's the Heiarchy of Kings that's the antagonists. There's 8 of them, one of them, the Red King is the rebellion leader to destroy the Heiarchy. The party can choose whether to be in the rebellion or fight under one of the Kings~ The kings use sky whales or biological ecosystem airships to rule over the lands, since the planets oceans dried up, there's now horrifying monsters that now live in the pits!
The poles are also no longer made of ice, but they're now deadly tropical forest and I home brewed druids to be a race to protect them. The druids are a simple native type people, with lore and stories of the world before. The entire planet is pretty much a desert wasteland with dried up or brown trees and shrubs and the cities/ towns are just ruins of the old world.

I have a bunch of science and lore for it sweatdrop including how whales rose from the oceans and learned how to fly ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 pm
Hi I am Vagronda Ireheart ... I like ferrets, oysters, and adventure  

Nemiisae

Feral Noob

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:23 am
Hi all, DGwar here. Gaian veteran, new to trying D&D on it however. I used to do a lot of freeform RP on the site, took like a 10 year hiatus and apparently am back.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff