Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Madhouse ~ Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Original work of Evoblack.
Please don't steal.

Literacy Level : Intermediate
Genre : Romance, Horror, & Mystery

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

User Image

The Skeleton

[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! NO Anime [/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - in the s t r a i t j a c k e t[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my hallucinations- - - [color=postingcolor][possible crush interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆behind the insanity - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:41 pm
Alice

User Image

M|A|D

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Emiliana "Emily" Lovett

☆age- - - Seventeen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Unsure

☆theme- - - Strange

☆birthday- - - May 10, 1993

User Image User Image User Image

☆- - - the i d e n t i t y

☆personality- - - For forever, Emily has been a lonely little girl. Even as a teenager, there is some part of her that has remained a child. Her parents never paid her any attention. She never had any real friends. The only ones she could count on were her aunt, her father's sister, and the stuffed bunny she gave her. Emily is a quiet girl who spends a lot of time on her own. She does wander about the lounge area. Secretly, Emily admires the Mad Hatter but is too nervous to say anything. She becomes close friends with the Chesire Cat, who has trouble communicating as well.

Afraid of rejection, Emily doesn't talk to people a lot, giving her a closed outlook on life. Her timidity is the one thing she berates herself about. She believes that there are actual monsters around her who want to harm her. She does recognize some people as being as human as she is. Emily can't handle blood or death.

☆biography- - - From the beginning, her personality disorder was inevitable. She was born to a rich couple who neither cared for her nor paid attention to her. She greatly vied for their attention; they either ignored her or criticized her for being so needy. In the end, she withdraw from wanting their attention. The same happened at school: she tried to make friends, was shot down by criticism, and withdrew. Her timidity only made her situation worse. She allowed the words to get to her. Eventually, she avoided talking to people, group activities, and any other related activity in general. Her teachers became greatly concerned about her. They made inquiries as to her home situation. A counselor questioned her; she refused to speak. The counselor then turned to her parents. Her parents answered for her as if their daughter was stupid. The counselor explained her severe withdrawal from social situations, inquiring about a mental examination. Her parents waved their hands and told them to do whatever.

They did as they liked. They examined her and diagnosed her with having avoidant personality disorder. The analysts suggested a top institution to her for slow integration into social situations for others like her. Her parents seized back their control and ended up throwing her in the ramshackle South London Sanatorium.

She brings with her everywhere a white bunny doll, given to her by her aunt Emma who rarely visits her. She secretly yearns for a deep friendship with someone, but she is afraid of more rejection. She keeps herself at bay to protect herself. She spends most of her time staring out the window, writing poetry, singing songs, painting, and reading.

☆likes- - - The Victorian Era, her bunny doll, porcelain dolls, biscuits, cakes, tea, being alone in her room, affection, music, singing, books, painting, and writing poetry.

☆dislikes- - - Rejection, being alone in a crowd full of people, the dark, screams of bloody murder, horror movies, death, loneliness, blood, scary movies, and the recent "Wonderland" murders.

☆height- - - 5"7

☆weight- - - 115 lbs.

☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

☆my hallucinations- - - The Mad Hatter

☆behind the insanity - - Evoblack

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 pm
The Mad Hatter

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Auron Tanner

☆age- - - Seventenn

☆gender- - - Male

☆preference- - - Straight

☆theme- - - The Mirror's Truth - In Flames

☆birthday- - - April 26, 1994

☆personality- - - Auron has never known what was outside his room's walls. All he's known is the life inside an asylum and Lewis Carrols' books. He is obessessed with the world of Wonderland and wants to create his own little wonderland. He is in love with Alice and feels that she is his true Alice unlike the others that rejected him. Although he may seem a bit jittery and speaking to himself to keep himself company, he's usually quite calm.

☆biography- - - The Hatter was born to a couple of loonies and has only known the life of the Asylum. He was taken from his mother and left to live alone in his own little box. He never knew his father, but he was out of sight and out of mind to Auron. After a few years of living alone in his box, he stumbled upon a Lewis Carrol book about Wonderland. The Hatter had found his scape from the boring life of the asylum. The books became a portal to a totally new world in which he wasn't completely locked up. Though this new world wasn't real. It was all a fabrication of words and images that lied to The Hatter. He began to create his own Wonderland, trying to find his Alice. He gave himself the name The Mad Hatter because of his sometimes jittery and blabbering he did at times.

The Alices he looked for always seemed to be the wrong Alice. They each rejected him and he fell into depression, sometimes contemplating suicide, and once attempted. After his attempted Suicide, he was moved to South London Sanitarium where he still seeked for his Alice. When the new girl walked into the asylum, The Hatter instantly knew she was his soon-to-be Alice. He always tries to invite Alice to his tea parties and seduce her, usually with failure, but he won't stop till he has his Alice with him.

The Hatter is the main suspect in the wonderland murders, but he doesn't claims he isn't. He thinks its fun to watch the others in fear and confusion. Its almost like a game. He feels a strong feeling to protect Alice and follows her around, making sure that no one tries to harm her. He knows The Cat is also protective of Alice and The Red Queen. Although he doesn't like The Red Queen very much, he feels his wonderland wouldn't be complete without her. He takes steps to making sure she is also safe, but Alice has more of his attention.

☆likes- - - Alice, The Cat, Lewis Carroll's books, having tea parties, speaking to himself, bothering The Red Queen, following Alice around, coloring books.

☆dislikes- - - The doctors, The Red Queen, his past, not being able to be around Alice, being pranked by The Cat (he usually doesnt say anything about it though), and being rejected by Alice.

☆height- - - 5'7

☆weight- - - 150

☆- - - in the s t r a i t j a c k e t

☆my hallucinations- - - Alice

☆behind the insanity - - Muerto_Ojo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:44 pm
The Queen of Hearts

User Image

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Lucinda Ann Penn

☆age- - - Eighteen

☆gender- - - Female

☆preference- - - Straight

☆theme- - - Rolling in the Deep - ADELE

☆birthday- - - July Seventeenth

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Charming, charismatic, and quite pretty, it is very easy to see Lucy as simply a sweet young woman. And, to some, that may be true. But certainly not all the time. When in a good mood and not throwing one of her 'tantrums', Lucy is quite witty and charming, someone you would want to hold a conversation with. She's more clever than her outward apprearance gives her credit for, and is capable of holding intelligent, well-thought conversations with people. Lucy can even be quite kind, giving away compliments left and right, making people feel good and comfortable around her. Until, that is, they see her other side.

Dubbed her 'inner queen', once she has been released there isn't much short of exhaustion or success that can stop her. Lucy's temper is unrivaled, dangerous, and worst of all, unpredictable. Something might set her off one day and them simply make her laugh the next. When she gets upset, she's extremely violent, and has no remose or guilt toward her victoms. When she screams "off with their heads", she isn't kidding; she really has tried to rip off the heads of those who upset her. However, her calmer queen is arguably the scarier of the two. It's when she's the most manipulative. Lucy is quite persuasive, and has come across many who can resist her wisdom and influence. And, with her pride, she's certain that those who can are just fools, not worthy of her time anyways. She loves to mess wtih people, and likes causing bits of chaos and drama every now and then when she gets bored. However, she hasn't always resorted to this darker side for herself. Since Lucy doesn't bond well with others, when she does she becomes almost obsessively protective, and won't hesitate to protect her loved ones.

☆biography- - - Lucy wasn't supposed to happen. Her parents had never planned on having kids. But, when it happened, they just got caught up in the hype that comes with pregnancy. Eventually, the idea grew on them; having a kid would be kinda cool! After all, how hard could it be?

Apparently, very. Having to take care of a child was much more responsibility than either was willing to take on. So, really, Lucy's lucky she made it through those early years. Her father was always too drunk, and her mother was far too caught up in her own dreams to really notice their daughter. When her father came home drunker than a bottle of beer, she remembers always hearing the yells and screams coming from her mother as her father beat her. And then, her mother would giv her a visit, yell at her, tell her it was her fault they were poor, unhappy, and most of all, it was her fault her husband no longer loved her. So in turn, Lucy would be beat. Then, when she went off to school, she couldn't stand the ostrisition that came with being poor, so she'd beat up the kids at school. Once, when she was ten, she even broke one boy's arm, and another's nose.

From a young age she was introduced to the legal system; stealing, cheating, getting into fights. For a time, when she was fourteen, she even sold drugs. Never used, though. She tried crack once, but didn't like it; it didn't let her think clearly. When she was fifteen, she came home from school one day and found her mother sobbing, beaten (as usual), and standing over her father's dead body. She could hear the sirens coming. Lucy isn't really sure what all happened next. They took her mother away, and dragged her off to some other home for kids. The vilence, however, didn't stop. Only a year later did they finally do something about her, but only after as she nearly ripped another child's head off. She was diagnosed with Antisocial Personality Disorder. She was a sociopath, a pyschopath. Fit only for the loony bin.

So, she was sent to Southern London. At first, nothing really changed. She was still very violent, and generally shut in her room for most of the day. However, she adjusted and now has free reign of the facilities; but she has to wear a shock bracelt on her ankle. It measures her heart rate, and when it gets to high, sends a shock through her system to keep her from attacking people. Recently, however, these murders have put her in a quieter mood. Instead of playing vigorously and hurridly with her deck of cards (she's known to finish a game of solitare in a recond time of two minutes), she simply shuffles them repeatedly, thinking. Some whisper she's the killer, but she doesn't believe so. She can't remember killing anyone. She does have her own suspicions, but she isn't worried for her life. Perhaps it is her arrogance, but Lucy has always believe no one, not even a killer, would be stupid enough to come after her.

☆likes- - - playing cards | hearts | the color red | toying with people | fighting | being smart | the White Rabbit | sweets | books

☆dislikes- - - Alice | the Mad Hatter | being outsmarted | losing | alcohol | the heat

☆height- - - Five feet, seven inches

☆weight- - - 122lbs

☆my hallucinations- - - Only a king is fit for a queen... though, perhaps a nice little pet would do, too?

☆behind the insanity - - Reku1495

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm
The Chesire Cat

User Image

C A T

☆- - - the b a s i c s

☆name - - - Christopher "Cat" Erik Anders

☆age- - - nineteen

☆gender- - - male

☆preference- - - Bi-sexual

☆theme- - - Black Cat

☆birthday- - - April 19th, 1991

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☆personality- - - Cat is a flirt by nature. He's a very flirty fun loving guy. But he's also very lazy, hardly moving for some time during the day. He likes to talk in riddles and hisses when threatened. He loves to flirt and tease all the girl and boys at the asylum, but really, he's a shy little kitty. He has the mental state of a kitten and it shows in the pranks he pulls and riddles her says. Cat can also be a bit protective and fierce. There is another side to him. He can be very dark and creepy and truly show his insane side. When this side comes out, someone usually gets hurt or lost in the asylum. His pranks get almost deadly, though they don't seem to suspect him as the killer.

☆biography- - - Christopher, or Cat as he likes to be called, grew up in an average house with loving average parents. But he is far from average. Ever since he was small, he remembers wanting to be a cat. He felt like he was a cat in a human body. He didn't like the other children and when his parents got him a cat, Barbados, he spent all of his time with him, doing exactly what he did. He felt more like himself when he acted like a cat and soon came to believe he really was a cat.

When his parents noticed his behavior, they sent him to countless people to get help. But he very firmly believed he didn't need help. He was fine acting like a cat and soon withdrew from every one and everything. When his parents took away Barbados, it broke Cat's heart. His one and only friend was gone. He sunk deeper into his solitude till he wouldn't even speak to his parents. All he ate was creme from a bowl or tuna. His body became weaker and smaller. His parents finally sent him to the Asylum in Southern London. He has been there for longer than he could remember. But Cat was mostly okay with this. This was a place he could act like him self. He mad friends with The Hatter, who quickly recognized him for what he was and Cat loved pranking him. The Queen was someone he loved to tease and prank also, but in a gentler way. When "Alice" came to the Asylum, Cat was intrigued by her. He didn't follow her around like Hatter, but befriended her. Of course he pranked and teased her as well, but most of the time they sat in comfortable silence while Cat napped.

Now the Wonderland Murders have happened, everyone was in an uproar. They were scared and immediately thought Hatter was responsible. But Cat knew better. Cat was smart you see, and would over hear things. He was one of the first people to know and spread the gossip to watch the others squirm. He loved watching them squirm nervously. He also felt he needed to protect "Alice" and The Queen. He would not admit it, but even he was a bit frightened.

☆likes- - - naps, sunlight, creme, tuna, laziness, sleeping, listening to people, pranking people, teasing people.

☆dislikes- - - Dogs, rain, water, baths, screams, shouts, being woken up, and the murders.

☆height- - - 6'8"

☆weight- - - 100 lbs.

☆my hallucinations- - - Red Queen, Alice.

☆behind the insanity - - Lillith Rose23

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff