Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply MoM Level 8 - The Atrium / Welcome Center
Fountain of Magical Brethren/Magic is Might Monument

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Fountain of Magical Brethren/Magic is Might Monument
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The Fountain of Magical Brethren, was a fountain located in the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic that depicted the golden figures of a wizard, witch, centaur, goblin, and a house-elf. Jets of water stream from various points of the statues. The witch and wizard are the two focal points of the fountain, with the other, "lower" beings looking up in "awe and adoration." This is very unrealistic, as centaurs and goblins consider themselves superior to wizards and witches. House-elves, on the other hand, have no other joy in life other than to be in the service of wizards. The fountain supposedly represented harmony in the wizarding world, although Albus Dumbledore thought otherwise.

During the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in 1996, much of the Atrium was heavily damaged. The floor was gouged and pocketed, the security booth was burned, and most of the fountain was destroyed, although the goblin and the house-elf figures survived. After the fall of the Ministry in 1997, the fountain was temporarily replaced by the Magic is Might Monument, a dark statue of a wizard and a witch sitting atop enormous thrones made of naked Muggles. It was presumably restored to its original form after the death of Lord Voldemort in 1998, though it is also possible it was replaced by a new statue once the Ministry was reformed."

It has been returned to its previous glory, however, the centaur, goblin, and house-elf do not look up to the witch and wizard any longer, but off to the sides and up towards the ceiling.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Cade Sackville
Dragon Research and Restraint Bureau

The Ministry of Magic of the United Kingdom, the main governing body of the magical community of Great Britain. It was the tool of Wizarding Britain used to connect with other magical folk in foreign countries, and also the shield that protected magical and muggle folk against dark and criminal wizards. It was, quite possibly, England's greatest wizarding community achievement, and the institution has passed the test of time for centuries now.

Cade appeared in one of the Ministry's fireplaces, stepping out of green flame, and onto a hard, dark wood floor. Cade glanced down at the end of the hallway. He could see the statue Fountain of Magical Brethren ahead of him, its golden statues glistening brightly in the light coming in from above it.

The people traffic this late in the day was fairly light, only a little more than a dozen people coming and going at just two hours before noon. Cade strode the broad hallway to and past the fountain on his way to the lifts, his boots making little sound as he walked. His dark leather overcoat flapped behind him quietly as he stuffed his hands into its pockets.  

SephRem

Dangerous Lunatic

3,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image

Proud Mother of Two xxxxxx

User Image

Leonette was used to spending lunch usually no her own. However today she decided to hang out with an old housemate, namely Theo. Despite David disliking Theo beyond all imaginable limits, she couldn’t help ending a perfectly good friendship. She didn’t have a whole lot of them due to her time being spent with the Ravenclaw throughout Hogwarts, but she liked the ones she did have. Meeting up with Theo made it feel like the good old days. Before little Christopher came into the picture. She was grateful for his smooth arrival that was for sure. Though, it was nice to relax with a friend or two even if it was just over lunch.

Finding a spot at the fountain in the ministry’s atrium, Leonette sat down on the ledge. Putting her nicely made lunch on her lap before unwrapping contents, she looked over at Theo. “So how are things with you? I imagine you’re pretty busy with work these days.” She asked curiously as she pulled out the sandwich she made for herself. With the breakout at Azkaban she imagined the whole department of law enforcement was swamped. What with trying to find all the escapees and all that. Leonette was just grateful she didn’t have to deal with all that. Even her cousin was pretty busy with work these days too.

With: Theo

Wearing: Work Attire

OOC: ---

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:57 am

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

To say he was usually busy was an understatement, but he also knew that he should always take time out of his work to spend just a little bit with old friends. What little time he had of course. He had a lunch break and that day he decided to meet with someone that he had not seen in awhile, the wife of a man whom had not liked him; so he had at times imagined he would never talk to her again. But, this was not the case. The two had decided to meet up for a small lunch and catch up there. He didn't mind it at all, speaking that he valued friendships a little more than he did during his younger years.

He looked around a bit, searching for the girl and he found her quite quickly. A smile on his face, he waved, the bag of food he made for himself because he knew he wasn't going to get to eat until a lot later that night, given the amount of time he had to work. He took a seat beside the other woman and he had almost instantly started eating. When she asked him a question, it was only then that he stopped. "I've been better really. Busy isn't even the word anymore really. I've personally been clocking overtime hours since the breakout had occurred. It's been sort of voluntary most of the time and some of it unpaid because I specifically asked them to let me work overtime. So, hey, I brought this on myself. And I'm also in the process of moving out of my adoptive parents house as well. I wanted to make sure my money was in order before I moved. So, everything outside of work has been pretty boring so why not immerse yourself in what you love to do most: right?" he said to her, shrugging his shoulders and taking a bite out of his food.

"So how about you? How have you been? I certainly hope that David is treating you right," he said to her, knowing that he and David always got into it. Theo himself couldn't careless about the other any longer. He let go of his grievances a time ago. Plus, with all the work he was doing, well, it didn't let him really think about the past so much.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Waving to Theo, Leonette was certainly happy to see her old housemate. Of course she had impeccable timing with asking him how things were going as he’d taken a bite when she’d asked. She was turning into one of those servers at restaurants that asked you how your meal was in mid bite. Listening to Theo as he told her about work, she felt bad for how stressful it must be. She’d hate to be working long hours with Christopher and Leah at home.

“Sounds pretty stressful, I know my cousin David has been busy too. I imagine you’ve seen him around since you’re both on the same floor.” Leonette replied after all he had been invited to her cousin’s wedding the previous spring. “At least it’s keeping you busy right?” She said with a smile, thinking on the positives of working a lot of long hours even if it did sound rather dreadful. “Like you said, why not immerse yourself in what you love. If that’s what you do for a living, why not put everything into it.” She added brightly taking another bite of her sandwich.

When he mentioned getting ready to move out, Leonette thought about how lucky she had been. Leonette had been lucky to marry someone who had a place already handed to him. So she didn’t need to worry about the initial move out process that all graduates had to go through. No, all she needed to do was pack her things and move her stuff in, no searching required. “Congratulations have you found a place yet?” She asked curiously. It would be nice to know where he lived. Not so she could stalk him. After all chances are he’d own the place and wouldn’t even be home.

When Theo asked her how she was doing, Leonette grinned. “Of course he is.” She answered to whether David was treating her right. Why wouldn’t he? “Works good, lots of boring paperwork. Though, I should be grateful to be back to work. I’ve only been back for a few months now. I stayed home with Christopher when he was born.” She told him. “I did tell you about my little bundle of joy right? He was born last November.” She said bring out an adorable picture of him. “Can you believe he’ll be a year old soon and he can already crawl like a champion? I swear before I know it he’ll be climbing and walking.” She said happily. “Though, it’s the speaking he’s having trouble with.” She added with a sigh. He was working on it but she was worried about it, even if he was a healthy baby.

“Aside from him, David’s sister Leah has been living with us since Sinclair League was murdered last year.” Leonette told him. “She’s adjusting but I know it’s been hard on all of us… She’s constantly asking for her their father or his cat Charlie and she’s always checking on us in the middle of the night.” She explained. “Luckily with my job we got a rather friendly house elf before all this. Nori is super good with her.” Honestly, Leonette couldn’t believe that the Avery’s had done that. She knew they didn’t like Sinclair because he was a squib but how could they go so far. “Aside from all that things are good…”

“So, I’m guessing you haven’t found a lady friend yet who isn’t your big sister Ronna?” Leonette asked trying to get herself out of depressing home troubles.

OOC: sorry for the wait.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 pm

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

He nodded his head along with her statement, knowing just how busy her cousin was as well. Theo had seen David quite a bit on the floor while he was doing his work. He undoubtedly knew that the other boy had a lot of work to do as well. Ever since the breakout, the whole floor had been pretty busy, however, some did pursue the leads assigned to them by the Heads of Departments in various places outside the Ministry as well. "Yeah, I see him quite a bit even. It's nice to have a familiar face over in the Auror office really. Glad to know that if I am ever assigned to do joint work between the branches, I'd have no problem finding someone to work with," he revealed to her with a chuckle. He had yet to have to do joint work: but who knows what is on the horizon for them after the breakout? "And yeah, because if it didn't keep me busy, well, I'd have a relatively boring life, that's for sure." He laughed at this one, because it was true. He had thrown himself so far into his work that it was his life at that point.

"I just want to make a difference. Ever since I helped during the Hogsmeade situation so many years ago, I've started to think maybe its better to try to help bring down the tyrannies that face us today. I know that I'm probably romanticizing the whole ordeal, but I just want to help the world, if that makes sense," he said, shrugging his shoulder, explaining as to why he was immersing himself in the job and why he loved doing the job. Of course, there was a lot of not doing that as well. There was a lot of paperwork and other things, but when they did get to save lives, it was rewarding of course. "It did have a nice start pay too." He laughed for a bit, joking of course. He certainly wasn't in it for the pay, but it was an added bonus.

Theo nodded his head as she asked him if he found a place, taking a bite of his sandwich and then talking more about it. "Yes, I have. It's pretty nice too. It isn't too, too high-end, but it is very nice. Perks of living with your parents for a little while, rent free, making a steady income. I'm moving in within the next couple days actually. It's here in London; about twenty minutes from the Emirates, Arsenal's stadium. So, I'll get to go see some games on my off days," he said with a big smile. He missed playing football, knowing that he probably could've achieved his boyhood dream if he never was a wizard; however, he knew things happen for a reason. He definitely wanted to go watch the team play though.

Theo was glad to hear that David was treating her right. The two may never have liked each other, but Theo knew that he at least treated Leo right. "I'm glad to hear," he said, almost seeming emotionless. He took a bite of his food and continued to listen to her talk about her life, the girl obviously enjoying it. She even had a child now. She had a picture to prove it. "You haven't told me about him actually, but that's really nice. I'm glad the little one is doing so well. I'm sure he'll pick up his speaking skills sooner or later. Intelligence runs in the family." Theo was surprised how fast life has gone for him. Leo was married with a child, Ronna was married with a child, Danica was graduated and a healer. Life was flying by him and part of him thought he was missing something from his own. He hadn't very many people to spend it with, although, he could argue that all he needed was the very few people that he had. He enjoyed all of them of course and would never ask for anyone different.

The conversation almost took a depressing turn at that point, Leo mentioning the murder of Sinclair League. Theo knew about it, or at least, he had heard of it. He couldn't imagine how that affected Leo and her family. Theo unfortunately could not sympathize. He lost his biological parents at a very young age and never met them, but he knew that it must've been hard on them. "I'm assuming Leah is his younger sister right? Sorry, I've never met her," he figured that she was, but then again, it could be one of those special cases where a person would need a House Elf; so he wasn't going to jump to conclusion.

Theo couldn't help but laugh at her next question. "You would be guessing correctly. I've looked, truly. But finding a girl that actually can deal with some of my bulls*** every now and again is pretty d*** hard at times," he said, laughing. "Why do you ask?"l

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Leonette smiled. She was glad that Theo and her cousin were friends. “Yeah he always did like you.” She said brightly taking a bite of her sandwich. Something told her it had something to do with David seeing a bit of himself in Theo. That’s one of the reasons Leo had no problem hanging around Theo. “To think if I stuck with my original career path I’d be in the same boat as the two of you.” She said knowing it would be true. Though something told her, her husband would have had something to say about being an auror.

“It makes sense. I had that same way of thinking when I was younger. David just made me see things from a different perspective.” Leonette told him. If anything happened to her on the job, her family would have it hard. She knew that. When he joked about the pay Leonette laughed. “Sure, you’re all for the pay. I’ll totally believe that.” She said jokingly.

Leonette was happy for him, getting a place in London and everything. Taking a bite of her sandwich as she listened to him tell her about the place he was getting. “That’s great. Being close to the stadium is a nice perk.” She said before adding. “I’m going to have to come by sometime to see it, once your settled in and everything.” She told him brightly. Leonette couldn’t see not being friends with Theo even with David’s dislike for him. It didn’t matter.

Being informed that she hadn’t told Theo about Christopher, Leonette felt terrible. Then again David was the one that usually went around flashing pictures, telling everyone about Christopher. “I’m sure you’re right. I can’t believe I never told you though.” She said before going into the darker parts of what had been going on. When Theo asked if Leah was David’s younger sister Leonette nodded. “Yes, she’s five. Rather grown up for her age but with everything that’s happened I can see why.” She told him. Sometimes she wished things could be different.

Leonette thought as much that with Theo’s busy schedule he wouldn’t have a girlfriend yet. He dated Alex back in school but that didn’t last long and it ended on the best of terms if memory served. “I was just curious…” She told him before adding. “Well, I might know someone who might be interested. If you’d like I could hook you two up?” It was just an idea. Completely harmless, hooking up two people who secretly already knew each other.

OOC: It finally happened!

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

Theo nodded, shrugging his shoulder as at the notion that her cousin was fond of him. "I've always looked up to him as another role model. Although it seems that I didn't quite copy the straight edge part during school," he said with a chuckle. Theo was not by any means a good kid during his years at Hogwarts. He was troublemaker in fact and rather ill tempered in his youth. Looking back on it to that day, he couldn't fathom how he still had friends at all. He always complained about his adoptive parents who weren't treating him unfairly and just being a bitter boy, but he chalked that up to the emotional scarring of being given up by his parents. Luckily, now he knew how to deal with that. "I still remember us marveling at Remy's wandless magic actually. We thought it was the most impressive thing in the world. Now its my preferred technique to use magic." He was being a tad reminiscent, but the situation allowed for him to be.

"You know, sometimes, I find it hard to understand why you didn't follow it. You were skilled enough to follow your cousin into the Aurors," he admitted, taking a swig of the bottled water he had at his side. The sudden cool rush eradicated any negative feelings he had on her not going into the field he felt she should've. He didn't know the circumstances really. She had a family though, which Theo didn't have so he probably didn't truly understand what it felt like to have those sort of responsibilities. It probably wasn't a good idea to go into a dangerous job when one has a kid to worry about. "A gloomy perspective I presume." He couldn't help but laugh. She didn't think that she would get the whole lunch time without him making a snarky comment at some point did she? He raised his eyebrows and chuckled at that point.

"Yeah, I love the Emirates, it is a great atmosphere to say the least. I was getting recruited to their and Liverpool's academies before the whole...you know...magic thing. If only I wasn't born with magic," he said with a chuckle. He was able cope with those demons finally so he could mention it without the frustration that it used to cause him. "But I guess getting to go watch them every weekend will make up for it." He of course sounded excited about it. His adoptive parents never got to take him to any football games during his Hogwarts years due to the fact that he was never home during the season. But now that he was in the workforce; well, he was home all the time and could attend those Saturday or Sunday games. "You can definitely come over anytime. Doors open...well, figuratively."

He took a bite of his food tentatively as he learned that she now had a child. He wasn't at all surprised really. Speaking that she got married when she was under twenty, it only figures that she would have a child earlier in her lifetime as well. "Eh...it probably slipped your mind whenever you saw me last. It doesn't matter. It's good that he's doing well though," he said a bit awkwardly. He didn't recall her ever saying anything, but he didn't hold it against her either. "Ah...I see." He couldn't imagine what the young lady was going through, but he could imagine it was hard for her. He had heard what had supposedly happened to her father and it really was a shame that the young girl had to grow up without a father. Theo himself could sympathize with that part, and it wasn't a fun experience, that was for sure.

When the topic shifted towards his love life, he wondered why she was asking about it. It was weird subject to ask about. Theo's truly didn't believe he's ever had a relationship. He was with Alexandria back during his second year, but that was it. He had a few one night stands between then and now, but it did not extend any further than that. So naturally, he was interested when she said she knew someone who might be interested. He pondered his answer, hoping that it wouldn't come back to bite him in the a** if he said yes. After about thirty seconds of thought, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Sure...why not. If it goes sour though I'm sending you the bill for the whole ordeal," he said jokingly, chuckling to himself. He of course wasn't serious. At the moment, because he was just paying income taxes and not property tax, he had enough money to afford a rather...luxurious date. It was just meeting a good girl that he would actually want to spend some time with that was the harder part.

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          Location: Ministry @ The Atrium Fountain

Hard at work it was time for Chloe to have a much deserved break. People weren’t kidding about the job of supporting werewolves to be difficult. Between dealing with people who were just depressed or those that were in their angry stages, Chloe was feeling it. Though, she never let it show when dealing with clients. Truthfully it amazed her just how many werewolves there were. Her brother being one of them, not that he’d ever ask for her help. Unfortunately her morning consisted of her more frustrated at life client. Luckily the afternoon would be filled with less stressful of clients.

For now though, Chloe headed down to the monument to take a break. The fountain was relaxing and it was usually the spot she’d meet her brother during lunch or break (which ever aligned). Though she knew her brother wouldn’t be there today. They hadn’t talked overly much since two years ago. David seemed to get over the argument they had but Chloe still wished she had of known about his condition sooner. Taking a seat on the edge of the fountain she listened to the water. It was surprisingly calming despite the bustle of people coming and going.

With: Me, myself, and I...

Wearing: Blue & White

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXΜλττεσ Ƭσгsτεπ Σгικssσπ-Σιdε
AurorRavenclaw AlumniMugglebornspxxaxce

< Winter 2034 >
                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                  xxx I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                  xxx I'm breathing in the chemicals
                                                  xxx I'm breaking in, shaping up,
                                                  xxx Then checking out on the prison bus
                                                  xxx This is it, the apocalypse!

Look, it wasn't like Matteo had a low tolerance to cold- He's a Swede, they don't get chills and stuff like that. But he hated this season, especially when it was rainy, and more when he was given a case that could've been easy if the rookie he was partnered with wasn't being a reckless brat. For the love of God, it was nearly Christmas and they were still getting stupid cases like this? Couldn't they just get a ******** break already? Matt would never know, anyway, all he wanted to have was a good time and a hang out with his siblings. But then again, there was a time and place for everything- a quote from some ancient video game.

As it was finally his lunchbreak, he left his office block and look the lift (elevator) to the Welcome Center, taking his coffee and his lunch. Matt walked to the place where he didn't usually go to eat his lunch, but that was fine. He wanted somewhere new, so it was just perfectly fine for him. What stopped him in his track though was that he thought he saw someone very familiar. Okay, this was the Ministry, but it was a big a** type of ministry- You don't get to know everyone when you're too busy wrangling up shitheads and writing reports, right? Whatever. Anyway, the more he walked, the more he could finally recognize that hey look, it's Chloe. He didn't expect her to be here, given that he thought she worked in a Hospital from what he recalled.

Nevertheless, he came up to Chloe and waved at her, giving a smile, "Chloe? Is that you? Long time no see, didn't think you work here in the Ministry, yeah? He sat at the edge of the fountain beside her but like, with a certain respectful distance. It wasn't like he would expect Chloe to recognize him, a lot of people after years didn't recognize him at first given that he had tats and dyed his hair (But admit it, he looked really great with dark hair). Lots of people would be like "Matt Eriksson, is that you? Damn you used to look like some nerd back then in Hogwarts!" and he would just be all "Yeah, good to know."

All systems go, the sun hasn't died xxx
                                                  Deep in my bones, straight from inside- xxx
                                                  I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones xxx
                                                  Enough to make my system blow! xxx
                                                  Welcome to the new age, to the new age xxx
                                                  Oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive! xxx

ᴡɪᴛʜ [Chloe] ᴀᴛ [Welcome Center's Fountain]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Chloe had been sitting at the fountain drinking her tea and listening to the water when she heard a voice. It was calling her name and it sounded familiar. Turning her attention to look in the direction she heard her name, the brunette noted the male waving at her. At first glance she had honestly no clue who it was. His voice was so familiar though… When he sat down next to her it hit her. “Matt. Hey, it’s been ages.” She replied with a smile.

She’d only been working at the ministry for two years. She honestly hadn’t expected to run into anyone. “Yeah, I was a healer. I’ve been working here for a little over two years now. I’m up in werewolf support services.” She told him. It had to be a surprise that she wasn’t at the hospital. It was true she liked her job, helping people and everything, but she knew she was doing the right thing by changing jobs.

“So how have things been with you?” Chloe asked curiously. “I see you died your hair. It looks great.” She commented brightly. It really did look good. Not to mention it was probably the reason she didn’t recognize him right off the bat.

With: Matt!

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:35 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXΜλττεσ Ƭσгsτεπ Σгικssσπ-Σιdε
AurorRavenclaw AlumniMugglebornspxxaxce

< Winter 2034 >

xxx I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                  xxx I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                  xxx I'm breathing in the chemicals
                                                  xxx I'm breaking in, shaping up,
                                                  xxx Then checking out on the prison bus
                                                  xxx This is it, the apocalypse!

Matteo let out a sigh of relief when yes, finally, Chloe recognize him. Because he was really concerned for a moment that she might not be recognized, even if he had been working here for, what, almost six years? He thought he recalled Chloe working at Mungo's until he was told that she had been working for the Werewolf Support Services for over two years. For him? Two years was quite fresh for his standards. "Well that's interesting." He commented, before taking his cup of coffee, "I hear that job is as nerve-wracking as the Ghoul Task Force, how's the work there?" Matt had nothing against werewolves at all, but what he did despise were vampires... since, well, they did kill his aunt when he was around fifteen. "But anyway, I work here as an auror. Which reminds me, I met David there- David Clarisse, I mean. He's your brother, right?"

"Thank you, I think it suits me a lot if you ask me" He smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. Technically, he was a brunette, much like his brother Ivar, he just decided to dye it because well... no reason, he just felt like he wanted to do it. He had been doing this ever since he was around eighteen or nineteen. "And well, I think I'm doing fine. My brother Ivar finally went to Hogwarts last year, and he got sorted to Hufflepuff. Damn, he grew up so fast now that I think about it."

All systems go, the sun hasn't died xxx
                                                  Deep in my bones, straight from inside- xxx
                                                  I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones xxx
                                                  Enough to make my system blow! xxx
                                                  Welcome to the new age, to the new age xxx
                                                  Oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive! xxx

ᴡɪᴛʜ [Chloe] ᴀᴛ [Welcome Center's Fountain]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

User Image

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

murruelecreuset

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:50 am
User Image

User Image

Chloe half-heartedly chuckled at Matteo asking her how her job was. Funny he should mention how nerve wracking it was supposed to be. “Nerve wracking doesn’t begin to describe it the stress levels. Today has been particularly fun with the morning I was having. I can only hope that the afternoon is a bit more relaxed.” She told him before adding. “Though, I can’t complain. It’s great helping people.” Chloe liked to think it made up for things she’d done to her brother.

Speaking of her brother it seemed like he and Matteo worked in the same department. “Yeah, he is. I hope he made a good impression.” Chloe was the typical older sister who always worried about her brother. Especially when it came to his actions, of course she knew that’s why they had rarely spoken. “I hope auror life isn’t being too stressful. With things seeming so quiet since the attack five years ago, I’d imagine it’s been difficult.” She said, knowing David was certainly stressed from time to time. Still to this day she could remember the attack on Hogsmeade. Despite not being there, she knew her cousin barely got out. Many lost their lives and all she could think was if her cousins were safe, Grace getting injured in the end. Then there was Newlyn whom Chloe was deathly worried about when she found out it happened. What with her shop being located here… it was one day she figured no one would forget.

“It really does.” Chloe agreed. Matteo definitely suited the darker hair style rather than the brown it used to be. “Wow, already.” It was certainly hard to believe how fast time flied. Though, even her daughter was growing up at rapid speed it seemed. Of course she came to her when she was five but there were only a few more years until she too would be off to Hogwarts. “Congratulations to Ivar for making it to the loyal house of the badger.” She said with a smile. Chloe wasn’t biased when it came to houses but it was great to hear her former house had another member.

With: Matt!

Jade Galaksylph

MoM Level 8 - The Atrium / Welcome Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out