Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV didn't notice the cute tilt to Jen's head. If she had, she definitely would've cooed at her, probably give her a kiss. The look had been that adorable. Alas, she didn't notice it to intent on her thoughts. Though she did notice when the blonde blushed. Now it was her turn to c**k her head, wondering what the girl had thought of to cause this bout of blushing. Was it her still carressing thumb? Whatever it was, the blonde didn't pull away and for that she was greatful and filled with happiness.

Seeing the guardian's angered face would have shocked her, had it not been for the topic they were discussing. That... A shudder ran through her body as she thought of that boy again. It was the first time someone had tried using her nature over her. Her other partners had been mutual flirting on both sides but this boy wouldn't take no for an answer and it had turned the normally kind-hearted succubus into an angry one. If not for Jen, she would've drained him dry and probably been arrested for murder. She would've felt remorse once she could think straight. Thankfully, none of that happened and now she was hand-in-hand with her guardian.

She nodded to Jen, glad she agreed with her. A wide smile on her face from the protective squeeze, her thumb still carressing the other girl's wrist. A soft blush on her face when Jen held the door for her. Giving her a gentle squeeze in return as she stepped off the elevator. "Thanks. I don't think anyone has ever held a door for me before." And if they had, it wasn't for the same reasons that the blonde had just done so. Still hand-in-hand with the other girl as they proceeded through the lobby. "Of course I will let you know. Where are we meeting people for the walk?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:51 pm
]User Image
Jen refused to let the thought of that boy bother her. In fact, she refused to let it bother PERV, either. She vowed that she would keep PERV so happy she wouldn't even remember such unpleasantness. A firm set came to Jen's shoulders as she made her resolution...

Jen smiled at PERV as she passed by the door. "Really? It's common courtesy to hold the door open. Especially for a girl..." Jen allowed the door to shut safely behind them, and then proceeded down the lobby.

She glanced down at the pamphlet she had brought with her about the nature walk. Then she led PERV down the way, "Follow me, PERV. It's down by the south entrance..." Jen hadn't been here before, but she had a great sense of direction and had a general idea of the hotel lay out. Finding the others for the nature walk shouldn't be too hard to do.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

PERV arched a brow slightly when she felt Jen... what? It wasn't really tensing up but... maybe determined? Either way, it raised her curiosity but she relaxed instantly and smiled back at the blonde's smiling face. Whatever it had been it must have been good because the other girl didn't seem bothered at the moment. A small blush came to her face, her heart skipping a beat before calming down again. The guardian was breath taking when she smiled that way and, as of now anyway, it was only the succubus that got that smile.

She nodded her head, pony tail bobbing slightly before she gave a soft laugh that started light before becoming a sigh. "Yes, but most people aren't that nice. Especially when they have one thought going through their mind..." She lifted her hand, stopping seconds before running it through her pinned up hair and dropping it as she followed the girl.

Shaking her head to clear it before smiling up at the guardian, walking beside yet slightly behind her. Her eyes kept drifting down the blonde's body before she could manage to snap her attention back onto where she was going. A soft purr escaped her and she squeezed the girl's hand. "I'd follow you anywhere..." She spoke softly, barely above a whisper as her heart gave another powerful lurch.

The young succubus was glad that Jen had the map. She had never been good at following maps and usually ended up lost. A giggle escaped her as she thought on one such occassion where she had gotten lost in the woods for several hours trying to find her way back to her house. Come to find out, she had only been a few hundred feet away from the building. She knew that Jen wouldn't get them lost and if she did... well at least they would be together. "Does the pamphlet say what kind of nature walk it is?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:03 am
User Image
Jen watched PERV carefully, and she spoke in a serious voice, "The only thought I have going through my mind is you..." Her gaze was intent on PERV's face. And she spoke with a sincere tone, "The only thought that matters."

Then her gaze softened and she turned back down to the map she held, more out of habit than than any real uncertainty. Then she looked up and lead PERV confidently around the hotel to a back area where a group was forming near a bus. She then looked back at PERV as the girl asked her about the walk, "It's a hike through the jungle, photography is encouraged. The focus is going to be on the flowers of the jungle."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

PERV blushed deeply as she looked down at the blonde when she spoke. Her eyes watered slightly though she didn't really notice. What Jen had said... no one had ever said anything close to that before. She knew the guardian hadn't meant it in any kind of perverted way. The words had no hidden meaning. She opened her mouth to speak again but stopped, eyes turning sad as she remembered her reception last time she had said those words. She also remembered that, of course she would be on the girl's mind. Jen was a guardian... and PERV her charge...

The thought brought out another sigh as she looked away and towards the ground, unable to look the blonde in the eye again with sadness clouding her own. Nevertheless, she knew the young girl would still probably question her on the reason why her mood turned melancholic once more. Thankfully, Jen chose that moment to also look away and towards the map. It gave PERV sometime to control herself and put her feelings in order. She wouldn't ruin this walk for the guardian.

Just in time, seconds after she was smiling again, Jen turned to look at her and talk. She nodded, grinning slightly when she took out her phone and put it into the camera mode. "Hey, Jen. Can I take a picture of you?" She bounced slightly in her excitement, waiting for the reply. She could always sneak a few candid shots but she wanted at least one to be known and posed for.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Jen wasn't oblivious to PERV's change in mood. She felt a response in her self, a sense of unease. She glanced back at PERV in worry, and saw her crest fallen expression. Jen felt protective, wanting to wipe such sadness away. But confused because she wasn't aware of why she looked that way...

Then she blinked, taken aback by PERV's change of mood. She was smiling again, radiantly so. Jen took a moment to recover, and then she stuttered. "A picture? You're supposed to take pictures of the flowers. Not me...."

She turned pink. No one had ever asked for her picture before. She wasn't used to this at all. Why did PERV want HER picture of all things?  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

PERV grinned happily, nodding her head over and over, pony tail bobbing away. A soft giggle escaped her before she pouted, lip quivering. "Aw, please? I'll take pictures of the flowers too but I want at least one of you..." She took a step closer to the blonde, reaching out a hesitant hand to ghost across the girl's cheek. "Besides... no flower could compare to you..."

Her hand lowered quickly and she put her phone down, giving a small smile before looking down at the ground. She scuffed at the dirt bashfully, bangs moving to partially obscure her face. "It's cool. Maybe, another time, then?" She finally lifted her head again, giving the guardian a hopeful smile before looking back down and taking a few steps ahead of the blonde. "We should keep going. Otherwise, they'll leave without us."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:17 am
User Image
Jen rubbed the back of her head, caught off guard of by PERV's exuberance. She seemed truly excited at the idea of taking Jen's picture. Her picture of all things. What was even stranger was that Jen was kinda happy about it. She liked that PERV wanted her picture....

"O-oh... well," She placed her hand over PERV's and gave her a small smile, "I-if you'd like a picture. Then... I can smile for you..."

She glanced over her shoulder at the exit, then back at PERV, "It can wait. And if not? There's plenty more we can do on this island together. S-so..." she stepped back and rubbed the back of her head, "Where do you want to the picture?"  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

PERV stopped walking when she felt a hand wrap around her own. She glanced back at the blonde, the tentative smile on her face bringing a bright one to her own. "Really?! I don't want to push you if you really don't want to." Of course she could barely control her excitement now, even going as far as to start bouncing on the balls of her feet, pony tail bobbing behind her head.

Her eyes followed Jen's to the exit before going back to her, slowly calming down from her bouncing. A small heat suffusing her cheeks as the guardian mentioned doing other things together. Her own smile now turning slightly shy. "You want to do other things with me too? I mean... I know you have to because of the whole guardian thing but... I could always just be off in the distance if you... ya know didn't want to do whatever..." She started to scratch at her cheek, picking it up from the girl before her, gaze on the ground for a few seconds before going back up to the blonde in front of her.

She took a cautious step forward, closer to the girl, lifting her free hand to gently carress the blonde's cheek, thumb ghosting over her bottom lip. "I really like making you smile... I hope..." She subconsciously started leaning closer to her, eyes never leaving the ones in front of her. "that I'm always able to do that... I don't want to ever make you sad." Her eyes hooded slightly while she continued talking, lips dangerously close to the guardian's before she noticed her close contact and pulled away a little, so as to not make the girl uncomfortable. "We can take the picture on the walk... once I find the second best flower. That way I'll have a picture of the two most perfect flowers."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
"No, really, it's alright," She looked away, blushing, "I don't mind if you want a picture..." She glanced back at PERV, and smiled seeing her excitement. She was glad she could make the girl so happy.

She blinked, however, when PERV seemed almost... well, shy. It was such an odd expression, yet endearing on the smaller girl's face. Jen smiled softly and then took a step closer to PERV. She boldly reached out, and with gentle fingertips, tilted PERV's chin up to look at her in the eyes. "I don't have to, Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn. I want to."

When PERV moved closer, Jen didn't pull away. She didn't want to. Neither did she feel the usual need for her personal space when PERV's hand lifted up to her face, something that would have terrified her before. At PERV's words, Jen's smile widened for her, "PERV, I feel the same..."

She let PERV pull away, her hand sliding from PERV's chin to her own side, the spell broken, she felt some of her earlier awkwardness return. She stepped back as well and rubbed her bare arm, conscious of how exposed her flesh was. She missed her jacket, even in the Hawaii weather.

"S-sure, we can do that..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image