revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:18 pm
>Note i have not finished this yet so here is what i have!<

The moon was high in the sky, and the sky was cloudless, the light off the moon illuminated the streets below. A tall figure dressed in a long black cloak stood at the end of a long row of houses. The figure walked down the street slowly, his shadows dancing in the moon and lamp light. The figure suddenly came to a halt outside a house, No.57 Rose Drive; the house belonged to Raymond Garnet and his wife and son, Abigail and Isaac Garnet. "So, this is the house of Raymond." the tall figure said to another woman as she too stopped outside the house. "Yes, he has lived here with Abigail for many years, they even have a Son....Isaac I think his name is?" She said to the man. The man looked at the woman, "Ah, Agatha you haven’t changed one bit!" He said the woman. "Nor you Sirak" Agatha replied. They both then looked at the house and then to each other, "It has taken us many years to find Raymond and his wife, maybe we shall call back to them when it is morning" Agatha said to Sirak. Sirak nodded and turned to walk away, "It was a pleasure to meet you again my dear, ‘til tomorrow then!" He said as a thick mist descended upon him and he disappeared into it. Agatha gave a slight giggle as she walked down the street opposite Sirak and then vanished instantly.
**************************************************************************************
Morning fell on the Garnet household; Raymond was in the bathroom getting ready for work, Abigail downstairs making breakfast.
"ISAAC! GET OUTTA BED OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" She shouted up the stairs.
Isaac was hidden under his covers and yawned, throwing them off him and stepping out of his bed. He scratched his head as he walked to his closet and took out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He quickly pulled on his jeans and his t-shirt and then headed to put his runners on. Isaac was a tall boy around six foot and he had longish black hair in which he spiked every so often. He had heard his mom call him again. "I’m Coming Mom!" He shouted down to her as he opened his bedroom door and walked out into the hall. As he was walking down he grabbed his bag from the front hall and brought it into the kitchen, he set it down by his seat as his mom gave him some cereal and toast with a glass of apple juice. "Thanks Mom!" He said just before he started to eat his food. Isaac's Mother Abigail was a slender woman with long black hair that went as far as her back. Her eye's where a real pale blue, her face beautiful. His father who now entered the kitchen was a tall man, short black hair slightly spiked and dark green eyes. He was wearing a suit and a tie as he was getting ready for work that day. His father walked over to Abigail and gave her a kiss on the cheek, Abigail giggled as her face turned red slightly. Soon there was a knock at the door of the Garnet household. Raymond Garnet answered the door.
"O-oh, Hello Mr. Garnet Sir." Said a slightly nervous boy.
"Hello Jerald, I’m guessing you’re looking for Isaac?" He said with a slight smile.
The nervous boy looked at Mr. Garnet and nodded. Mr. Garnet then walked to the kitchen and picked up a mug of coffee, "Isaac, Jerald is waiting for you at the door." He said to Isaac just as he sat at the table. Isaac then got up and grabbed his bag from the chair before giving his mother and Father a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good day at school!" Shouted Mrs. Garnet just before the door closed.
Isaac and Jerald walked to School when Jerald looked at Isaac. "Hey there’s this abandoned warehouse just down the road.......Wanna go check it out before school?" He asked. Isaac looked at Jerald and thought, "Sure, why not." He said, they both ran towards the warehouse, Jerald leading the way. When they came to the warehouse they both looked up. "Whoa....Coool!" Isaac said as he looked to the door, Jerald was already opening a small gap that was in the door. Isaac helped Jerald pull back the sheet of metal and they both walked into the warehouse, inside it was dark only little bits of light scattered through the place, through the uncovered windows and through a few holes in the roof. "What was this place?" Asked Isaac, looking at Jerald, just barely making out his short red hair, Jerald was quite short at 4ft; Jerald looked at Isaac, "My Dad said they just used it for storage." He said as he noted the storage containers scattered around the warehouse. Jerald then turned around a corner and called to Isaac “Hey! Come look at this!” He said. As Isaac came around the corner he seen a large container it was different to the rest, it was much larger and it was a dark red color instead of the usual green or blue containers scattered around the warehouse. They walked around the container looking at it since it was different to the others; Jerald then looked at his watch and then noticed the time. “Hey, dude.....we’re gonna be late!” He said as he turned away from Isaac and proceeded to walk out the door. Isaac then began to walk and then came to a sudden halt, something had caught his eye, he walked closer to the container and looked at the symbol which had caught his eye, the symbol was similar to a hand, but with a long snake winding around it and biting into the palm. Isaac just stared at the odd symbol and then heard something, he turned quickly and noticed it was Jerald, “C’mon, we’re gonna be late!” He said Isaac. Isaac looked at Jerald and then to his watch. “Y-yeah we better go” He said as he took his bag from the floor where he had dropped it when looking at the symbol. Isaac and Jerald then emerged from the warehouse and continued to school. “...I wonder what’s in that Container “said Jerald as both he and Isaac walked onto the school grounds, Isaac was just staring ahead when he heard Jerald “Yeah, me too” He said not even minding the other kid’s running by him. Jerald hear the bell ring and then both him and Isaac walked into the classroom and took their seats, after another bell the teacher walked in. Her name was Mrs. Hawthorn, She was a short plump woman with short grey hair, she seemed to always wear the same jeans and waist coat over her shirt as she wore everyday, She looked like she was about to explode due to her size and weight, alot of kids say that if she fell, the school would fall with her and that she would crush anyone beneath her. “Isaac Garnet?” She called, doing the morning register, “Here!” Isaac shouted, “Jerald Waters?” She asked again, “Here!” Jerald replied, “Andy Dalton...No?” Mrs. Hawthorn said when there was no answer; Isaac looked around to where Andy usually sat. After a few boring classes it was finally lunch and both Isaac and Jerald decided to eat outside, “So, where do you think Andy is?” Jerald asked as both him and Isaac walked to a large cluster of trees where they usually hung out when eating outside, “I Dunno,....probably sick i guess” Isaac said in response just as he sat down on a large tree which had fallen over a long time ago, “Hey, I’m planning on going back to the warehouse after dinner, you wanna come?” Jerald asked Isaac just before he bit into his lunch, Isaac nodded to Jerald as he had a mouth full of his lunch already. After lunch Jerald and Isaac went to the Library to study for exams, Isaac liked to study Mythology and ancient history as well as normal history, Isaac had a book about different war’s that went on around the world, they where medieval wars. Isaac was scanning through the book when something had caught his eye on one of the pictures, the flag that one of he soldiers was holding looked very familiar. Isaac just stared at the flag wondering why it looked so familiar, he couldn’t place it and then went back to a different book. The last bell of the day rang and both Isaac and Jerald walked home, “I wonder if we will see Andy tomorrow” Jerald said, Isaac looked at him, “Yeah id say Andy would be in tomorrow” he said, then he stopped, “......Now i remember!” He said as he took off running towards the abandoned warehouse, Jerald just watched Isaac run away, “...H-Hey! Wait up” he shouted after Isaac, he then ran after him. They both appeared outside the warehouse and then looked around to see if anyone was watching, Isaac then went and pulled back the sheet of metal covering the hole in the door. Jerald followed close behind, “...So, what was with the running off?” He asked Isaac, “Take a look at this!” He said as they both turned and looked at the weird Container from earlier. Jerald didn’t notice anything weird but Isaac then pointed to a weird Symbol, the one with the Hand and the Snake wrapping around it, biting into the palm. “Yeah...what about it....it’s just a symbol” He replied. Isaac just sighed and went to his bag and took out the book he was reading in the library, he went to the page where he seen the symbol, he then showed it to Jerald and Jerald just looked at it. Jerald then looked at the container and back to the book. “So what.....it’s just a symbol ...it could mean anything!” he said as he stood and continued to look at the symbol. Isaac then stood and walked towards the door of the crate. He put his hand on one of the large steel doors and then looked at Jerald. “Hey!, Jerald come ere and help me open the crate!” He shouted to him. Jerald then rushed around and looked at Isaac, “D’you think there’s somethin inside?” He said to Isaac as he looked at the steel doors of the crate. “I dunno, i wanna check to see if there is....” He said, Both Isaac and Jerald then walked closer to the crate and started to pry the doors open. After a wile they managed to open the door’s, inside it was dark both Isaac and Jerald looked inside. “huh.......i guess there was nothing in here...” Jerald said as he looked into the crate, Isaac just kept stairing into the crate, hey then looked at his watch. “Damn, im gonna be late for dinner, Jerald let’s go!” He said to Jerald. Both Isaac and Jerald walked toward’s the opening in the door from where they came in, then Isaac hear something behind him and so did Jerald, the both turned and when they did the both seen what looked like shadows coming toward’s them, “Isaac........what......is that!” Jerald said as he moved back slowly toward’s the door. Isaac didnt answer him he just kept stareing into space, or what Jerald thought was space.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

You see these?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I only read like the first couple of lines... Is there some kind of writing contest going around or something?? O.o

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 pm
l-Kallisto-l

You see these?

I only read like the first couple of lines... Is there some kind of writing contest going around or something?? O.o

Nah, it's just a story ive been working on for a while now and i thought id psot it to see what people think? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm
revolution evolution
l-Kallisto-l

You see these?

Nah, it's just a story ive been working on for a while now and i thought id psot it to see what people think? xD

You see these?

Well I like it so far. A little hard to read (probably cause I don't have me stupid glasses on), but its good. >D

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Bookshelf

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items