Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Real or Not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TitanEmi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm
A couple months ago I had this really weird dream and I'm not really sure if it was just a dream or not. In my dream I was in this vast and beautiful room full of water falls and white pillers. There was a large throne and all around the room were other people with me people of all different races and ages.

We all sat there for awhile and then God sat on his throne. I could not see his face nor did i actually see him but I could feel his presence. He told all of us that the world was going to end soon and that we needed to tell our family members and such about this and be ready to move on.

Then I woke up just like that.
I didn't give it much thought at first and I didn't talk to anyone about it.

But then a few weeks later I had another dream with God in it and he gave me the same message but this time it was just to me and around me were all my friends and family.

I'm wondering if this was just a dream or not.

Has anyone else exspirenced anything similar?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 pm
I havn't had a dream like that but then again I hardly even remember my dreams lol but I to be honest think the end is very near, so much so we might get to be around when it happens simply because of all that is happening and no I don't believe in 2012 or anything like that lol the world will end when God says so not when we say so.  

starry night-163

TitanEmi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 pm
True but if you look at what's happening and such, it's kind of hard not to wonder if it's going to be soon. I mean look at Japan, Libia, and all those other little countries who just started an uprising. All of these things were predicted by notradomis. (or however u spell his name) it's a little erie.

The thing that scars me most about that world ending is that God has said that we all must die a human death. Which kind of sucks but I guess that's the only way we can shed this flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm
TitanEmi
All of these things were predicted by notradomis. (or however u spell his name) it's a little erie.

The thing that scars me most about that world ending is that God has said that we all must die a human death. Which kind of sucks but I guess that's the only way we can shed this flesh.

You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Notradomis?? Who?? And us all dying a human death? Where is that? What about the rapture? O_O

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm
I thought that there wasn't any proof to support the rapture.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm
Testicular Diabeetus

There isn't any scripture that says, black and white, that there is a trinity, yet that's one of the most widely accepted components of the Christian faith. Nor is there any set in stone proof of Purgatory, yet there's a huge pool of the faithful who believe in it. Despite what some people think, there is a lot of gray area to some of the teaching from the Bible.

Proof is inconsequential. Isn't that why we have faith?  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

There isn't any scripture that says, black and white, that there is a trinity, yet that's one of the most widely accepted components of the Christian faith. Nor is there any set in stone proof of Purgatory, yet there's a huge pool of the faithful who believe in it. Despite what some people think, there is a lot of gray area to some of the teaching from the Bible.

I have faith in the Lord but I don't have faith in an "end of the world" thing.
I just don't believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:08 pm
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

I just don't believe it.

What about the whole book of Revelations? Rivers of blood, sun turning dark, war, disease, death, famine running rampant across the earth. That's a very 'end of the world' scenario...

@Br1ttana: I believe TitanEmi meant Nostradamus  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 pm
I never had any dreams... like that.
But since it involves no evil, or since The Lord is the one speaking, I think its a message from him.

The world ending soon, or the rapture is already expected from Christians already. (and.. Im one of them)

There are occasions that are mentioned before the rapture and I think everything is taking place just like what the bible says. However, Im not naming one, since I, myself is not sure razz

But... I do want to save my parents, and even my closest friend... but I don't know where to start.

keke...
Maybe he is just reminding you or asking you to take action already. Even though your family might not understand, a miracle could happen. smile )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:26 am
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

I just don't believe it.

What about the whole book of Revelations? Rivers of blood, sun turning dark, war, disease, death, famine running rampant across the earth. That's a very 'end of the world' scenario...

This. And this.
This is why I do not believe in the rapture.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 am
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

I just don't believe it.

This. And this.

Hmm. Interesting. So, you do believe in the end of the world thing, just not pre-Trib Rapture?

Also, might want to be careful about interpolations/extrapolations of scripture. The whole 'this passage must surely mean...' or 'this verse suggests...' Being human, there is room for error, no matter how learned and versed in the scripture someone might be.

Still, thanks for those links, they were a good read.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 am
Testicular Diabeetus

It depends on what church you talk to and how they teach about the doctrine. My Church teaches that the rapture is false doctrine, while others teach it as truth.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 am
Wow you had a vission, it is coming soon, just how soon it is for humans to god is diffrent .>.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

I just don't believe it.

This. And this.

Hmm. Interesting. So, you do believe in the end of the world thing, just not pre-Trib Rapture?

Also, might want to be careful about interpolations/extrapolations of scripture. The whole 'this passage must surely mean...' or 'this verse suggests...' Being human, there is room for error, no matter how learned and versed in the scripture someone might be.

Exactly, everything has got to come to an end. The Earth is not Heaven so it will have an end. But The whole rapture thing is well false. The Bible says that you have to die a human death to shed this body, floating up into the sky to meet Jesus is not dying a human death, that is wishful thinking.  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 pm
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus
Kyramud
Testicular Diabeetus

I just don't believe it.

This. And this.

Exactly, everything has got to come to an end. The Earth is not Heaven so it will have an end. But The whole rapture thing is well false. The Bible says that you have to die a human death to shed this body, floating up into the sky to meet Jesus is not dying a human death, that is wishful thinking.
I will have to double check the verses on this one, but there is scripture in the Bible that talks about the second coming of Christ and not all men dying to shed this mortal body. I will see if I can find them and post them for you.

EDIT: Here are the verses that I could find right away....
1 Thessalonians 4:14-17.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which asleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the dair: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

These verses are often used to support the rapture, but I don't agree with that (I'm not here to debate the rapture though) I was just simply showing you an example that not all men will die in order to meet Christ at His Second Coming. People will still be alive and will receive their immortal and incorruptable bodies while they live. I can't remember where I read it but I read that the change from corruptable to incorruptable, mortality to immortality will happen in the twinkling of an eye with those who are still alive at the second coming.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games