Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
inventory errors [A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 am
I have several items in my inventory that I can't access. In fact, they don't even show up until I search for them specifically! If I had forgotten I had bought them (or won them in Dumpster Dive) they would've been lost forever! When I click on them it just gives me a "Data error" message about not being able to access my inventory right then and tells me to try agan later, but there's never any change later!! Help!! sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 am
User Image

Hi there, you can report this in the bug report and technical support in the main forum, I'm sure they can help you fix your invo wink

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

pig_girl

Benevolent Hoarder

14,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 pm
Talesian
I have several items in my inventory that I can't access. In fact, they don't even show up until I search for them specifically! If I had forgotten I had bought them (or won them in Dumpster Dive) they would've been lost forever! When I click on them it just gives me a "Data error" message about not being able to access my inventory right then and tells me to try agan later, but there's never any change later!! Help!! sad
as tena suggested, please report this in the bug report forum in the main forums  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm
Thanks guys, I'll do that! And thanks for the link!  

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items