Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
TEAM PEETA! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rilakkuma god

Beloved Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Hahahha! Go Peeta!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 pm
******** TEAM PREZ. SNO....waita sec those capitol ******** TEAM GALE!!!!!  

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

rilakkuma god

Beloved Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:54 pm
x3 Gale left her for like district 2 friends or something

((havent read it for awhile, forgot what happened))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm
Jewish Stealth
x3 Gale left her for like district 2 friends or something

((havent read it for awhile, forgot what happened))

lalaalalalalalalallalllalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalallalall cant here you ive only gotten to wear they blow the hospital up in mockingjay at the begining  

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am
Team Peeta all the way baby!!! He's super sweet (like his pies 4laugh ) and cute. Gale lost my vote when he kissed Katniss which totally confused her about her feelings and then made her feel bad for liking Peeta even though she kind of had no choice. I also didn't like how bloodthirsty he was. I hated that bomb he designed and couldn't believe that he would even think about using it. So yeah, I like Peeta heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 am
Even though Peeta almost died four thousand times, I always held faith that he and Katniss would end up together! heart  

l3roken5oul

mistwolfgirl3693

Hilarious Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 pm
o Techno Kitten o
Team Peeta all the way baby!!! He's super sweet (like his pies 4laugh ) and cute. Gale lost my vote when he kissed Katniss which totally confused her about her feelings and then made her feel bad for liking Peeta even though she kind of had no choice. I also didn't like how bloodthirsty he was. I hated that bomb he designed and couldn't believe that he would even think about using it. So yeah, I like Peeta heart
i know right?? plus gale was never understanding of katniss's situation, and when him and peeta were talking and peeta asked who gale thought katniss would pick, gale made katniss sound so cruel..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:33 am
mistwolfgirl3693
o Techno Kitten o
i know right?? plus gale was never understanding of katniss's situation, and when him and peeta were talking and peeta asked who gale thought katniss would pick, gale made katniss sound so cruel..

I knooooow! I hated when he was saying that although to be perfectly honest I am not a big fan of Katniss (the only time she isn't thinking about herself is when it comes to Prim) I just think after all that Peeta went through, he deserved the girl he loved even if that girl didn't really deserve him.  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:53 pm
TEAM PEETA FTW...<3. Sooo much effing better then Gale. Gale treated Katniss like she was a guy. He was rude and pretty damn obnoxious to her in some parts in the 3rd book and quite a lot of times in the 2nd. Peeta on the other hand treated Katniss like a lady as he should. <3 Soo...IDK what y'all think but that is Crissy's point of view on the subject.

My siggy says it all =3 GOOOO PEETA!

-Crissy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Nuuuuuuuuuu. C'mon guys, d lol un turn this into that excuse of a book Twilight. D: Dun do it, or I'll paint a llama rainbow. Dead serious. D<

aurori18

Dapper Dabbler

Trompeur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Reading book 3...

But Peeta played right into my heart from the moment he squeezed Katniss's hand during the first, dreaded reaping. Every time I see his name on new page, it sends flutters into my soul. . . sorry for being sappy.

But I just want to put Peeta right into my Pocket!
rofl 4laugh rofl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Team Peeta forevvs <3
I love Peeta <33 I wish he were real...

Xx_BlackRoses410_xX

2,600 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Xx_BlackRoses410_xX

2,600 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Trompeur
Reading book 3...

But Peeta played right into my heart from the moment he squeezed Katniss's hand during the first, dreaded reaping. Every time I see his name on new page, it sends flutters into my soul. . . sorry for being sappy.

But I just want to put Peeta right into my Pocket!
rofl 4laugh rofl

I definately agree. I love Peeta so much <33 If only he were real...*sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:06 pm
Team Peeta, though I fought is for most of the first book after that I was like "ok, Katniss, pick Peeta or pick both."  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 pm
aurori18
Nuuuuuuuuuu. C'mon guys, d lol un turn this into that excuse of a book Twilight. D: Dun do it, or I'll paint a llama rainbow. Dead serious. D<

just do it... cause it's not stopping them >=O  
The Capitol.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces