Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
catastrophic's shtuff Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxa n g e lxxxxxxxx

User Image

All was quiet until the muffled footsteps of yet another frail girl came towards her. Gwenivere. Rosie smiled, Gwen was always so concerned with what Rose was doing,making sure she was safe. But she didn't mind, she needed someone to look out for her, and put her in place when she wasn't. Gwen was like an older sister to Rose, she was quite the help when it came to sticky situations. Rose was distracted by Gwen so much, so that she was completely oblivious to the boy in black coming her way. Her smile only faltered when Light began screeching in her head. Her initial reaction was to fling her hands up to cover her ears, but that was no use. Light was inside of her head. She focused on what exactly Light was screaming, and her eyes opened wide with shock. It was too late.

Somebody had a tight grip on Rose, and before the hand clamped down on her mouth, she managed out a quiet "Ninjas! They are real!" At first, Rose attempted to wiggle from this guys tight grip. Light screamed at her, yelling apologies, and stuttering out instructions. Rose went limp, too much noise. Without realizing, Rose bit down into the 'ninja's' hand. She tried to say sorry, but it came out muffled, and jumbled. She closed her mouth, and focused on what Light was saying to her. 'Don't fight you'll hurt yourself! Don't bite him, you don't know where his hands have been! Hold still, act dead. Close your eyes, I'm sorry Rosie, sweetheart, I'm sorry. My fault MY FAULT.' 'ENOUGH! Please be quiet I can't THINK!' Her thoughts echoed through her head, and all was silent. Light mumbled quietly, speaking kind words, and soothing things. Rosie was definitely not going to struggle. It would end up causing more pain to herself. She would stay calm, she was not afraid.

Well, technically, Rosie was terrified. Her stomach was turning inside out, upside down. Fear was covering every aspect of her fragile body. She stared up at the 'ninja' with silvery eyes. She realized this ninja was in fact not a ninja at all. But just a boy dressed in all black. He carried no weapons, so he must not intend to hurt her. Hopefully. Rosie's thoughts were interrupted by Light, asking if she could speak now. Rosie told her she did not have to ask permission, for she was apart of her mind.
'Rosetta, I am truly sorry I could not save you. I wish I were on earth with you, therefore I could protect you, but I am just merely placed in your mind, part of your soul. We'll think of a way to get out of this. I know it.' It appeared as if Light was hiding something, for there was a white wall blocking her thoughts. She could not get past the wall, and Light mumbled something along the lines of, ' it's for your own good.' Rose didn't understand, so her mind wandered away from the wall, and back to the boy. Two questions popped into ind. Where were they going? And what did this boy want with her?

[ CLOTHES ]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxяσѕєттα αмвєя ¢яαуσℓα

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 pm
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ e.
User Image

ѕнσσт ƒσя тнє moon, вє¢αυѕє єνєη ιƒ уσυ мιѕѕ,

Sophie was getting very anxious in her seat. For the most part, she had paid attention in science class. Neat notes were taken in perfect handwriting that no other being could possibly copy. Her tiny hand would bounce the pencil, while her mind was off in Sophiannabananaworld. (As she liked to call it.) At first, it was easy to take notes. The boy she liked would glance her way every few minutes, and she would pretend she didn't catch him staring. Occasionally he would smile at her, and she would smile back. But now, it was hard to sit still. She was practically bouncing out of her seat. The teacher would send her dirty looks every now and then, which led to her sitting still for a few moments. After he wasn't paying attention any longer, she would pick up where she left off, and tap her fingers on the desk, or tap her feet on the floor. Several others in the class would giggle at her movements, which would lead to the teacher turning around once more.

Finally the bell rang. It's annoying sound filled Sophie's ears, and she frowned. The girl gathered her items quickly, and stood. While she walked, she hadn't realized she had a pursuer. He stopped her with a gentle hand placed on her tiny shoulder. She whipped around, knocking all of her books to the hallway floor. "Oof.. So clumsy. ." She muttered. She was surprised at who caught her off guard. Riley, the boy she liked, was hurrying to pick all of Sophie's books up. She gave him a kind smile as he handed her books back. "Sorry Sophianne. I didn't mean to scare you." He hadn 't scared her at all. She was just very fast in her movements. (That's ADHD for ya.) Blush rose to her cheeks quickly, turning them a soft shade of scarlett. She nodded her head, her perfect brown curls bouncing softly. "I like your outfit." He grinned. Her cheeks turned an even darker shade of red, and her face fell. He was poking fun at her. "No no, I'm not kidding. It's unique. . I like it." He pulled her chin up, the smile on his face more perfect then ever. His hand let her go, and he turned to walk away. "See you around Soph." He winked before turning to stroll out the doors.

Sophie seemed to be in a daze after her encounter with Riley. She stared after him blankly, before tearing her eyes away. Shaking her head, she hurried out the school doors, and made her way to Anya's Car. She thought about Riley's compliment earlier, and looked down at her outfit of choice. The top she chose was form fitting, and stuck to her curves. The bottoms she chose were a calf length pair of Leggings with pink hearts. These were covered by a frilly pink skirt that screamed childish all over it. The shoe she wore were moccasins, and were her favorite. They were very comfortable. And the jewelry she chose matched her pink skirt. She loved her outfit, it told a lot about her. Well, she thought so anyways.

Sophie made it to Anya's car without being bulldozed by the much larger teens in the parking lot. She was very small compared to most at school. Standing only Five feet Four inches, and weighing at least a hundred and seven pounds. It was only because she was malnourished as a young child. Sophie huffed out a breath as she reached Anya and Kory, her two best friends. She smiled sweetly, and giggled. "Hellllloo~" She said in a singsong childish voice. Her blue and green braces were showing while she smiled, but she didn't mind. She liked the way they made her teeth look.

уσυ'ℓℓ ℓαη∂ αмσηg тнє stars.

єσн • νєє • єє

O 〗.ut〖 O 〗.f〖 C 〗.hances
First Picture/ Outfit
Second Picture/ Song - Soul Mate: Natasha Bedingfield

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 pm
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xI s a i a hR i c h a r dK i n g

User Image

These v i o l e n t delights have v i o l e n t ends,
and in their triumph d i e, like f i r e and p o w d e r,
Which, as they kiss c o n s u m e.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x "o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o" x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 'n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n' x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

to w i s h you were someone else,
is to w a s t e the person you are

r i c k yx x x x x x x x x x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
movemovemovemovemove☀☀☀ Colleen Amber Oliver

actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions"talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions

actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions 'think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think' actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions

moveoutofthewayo l l i e
movenowmovelove i t or leave i t

You want security?
I'll make you p a y.
You want warmth?
I'll b u r n down your house.
You want loyalty?
I'm thinking of how it will b e n i f i t me.
You want love?
You'll fall so hard you'll b r e a k your neck.
Don't c h a s e them,
replace t h e m ❤

|o| ut |o| f |c| hances
first picture//outfit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 pm
★★sara ann greison
★★★★★★

actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions

actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions 'think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think think' actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm
❤❤maci jane greison❤❤❤❤❤❤

actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions "talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk" actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions actions

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

cloeмαяιєαdмoore

ρєσρℓє нσℓ∂ σηтσ ѕσмєтнιηg,
вєcαυѕє тнєу ƒєαя ησтнιηg тнαт gяєαт
ωιℓℓ нαρρєη тσ тнєм αgαιη..

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

clothes

мαувє му нєαят ∂ι∂η'т яєαℓℓу ѕкιρ α вєαт,
αη∂ мαувє тнє тωιηкℓє ιη уσυя єує ωαѕ נυѕт тнє ѕυη яєƒℓєcтιηg ωєιя∂,
αη∂ мαувє тнє ƒєєℓιηg ιη му ѕтσмαcн ωαѕ נυѕт ησт нανιηg єησυgн ƒσя вяєαкƒαѕт,
αη∂ мαувє, נυѕт мαувє, ι тнσυнgт ιт ωαѕ ℓσνє..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

м σ ℓ ℓ уℓ у η ηм c т ι g н

ρєσρℓє нσℓ∂ σηтσ ѕσмєтнιηg,
вєcαυѕє тнєу ƒєαя ησтнιηg тнαт gяєαт
ωιℓℓ нαρρєη тσ тнєм αgαιη..

clothes

мαувє му нєαят ∂ι∂η'т яєαℓℓу ѕкιρ α вєαт,
αη∂ мαувє тнє тωιηкℓє ιη уσυя єує ωαѕ נυѕт тнє ѕυη яєƒℓєcтιηg ωєιя∂,
αη∂ мαувє тнє ƒєєℓιηg ιη му ѕтσмαcн ωαѕ נυѕт ησт нανιηg єησυgн ƒσя вяєαкƒαѕт,
αη∂ мαувє, נυѕт мαувє, ι тнσυнgт ιт ωαѕ ℓσνє..

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════╗

zσεчαппεяσƨεп

╚═════════════════════╝

User Image
m o o d quiet , afraid yet excited .
c o m p a n y the gang
l o c a t i o n Cassia's basement
c l o t h e s oohlala~

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

When the power of l o v e
overcomes the love of power
the world will know peace. <3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm
i a m t h e w o r d s
w h e n y o u a r e s i l e n t
i a m t h e c o m f o r t
w h e n y o u a r e g o n e

User Image

i a m t h e t h o u g h t
b e h i n d y o u r a c t i o n s
i a m o n t h e e n d
o f y o u r l a s t b r e a t h

s p a c e people were created to be loved
s p a c e things were created to be used
s p a c e the reason why the world is in chaos
s p a c e is because things are being loved
s p a c e an people are being used

f e e l i n g : content〗 〖w e a r i n g : x〗〖t h e m e s o n g : Erase me - Kid Cudi〗〖c o m p a n y : others〗

User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

i am coming to terms with the facts p a c e
that loving someone requires a leap of faiths p a c e
and that a soft landing is never guaranteeds p a c e

User Images p a c eUser Images p a c eUser Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
╔════════════════╗

Full name here

╚════════════════╝

_ s p a c e _ the birth certificate says

My name is name ﹚.
I've been around for age ﹚years.
Some people call me ONE nickname, if any ﹚.
I know it's my birthday, when the calender says birth date ﹚.
I've grown to be height ﹚tall.
The scale told me I weight weight ﹚pounds.
My true hair color is hair color ﹚.
My eyes are eye color ﹚.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ little bit of info

STORY

2 paragraphs. 5 sentences.

i'm so BOSSY

personality. list form or paragraph form.

User Image

_ s p a c e _ minor DETAILS

m o v eDon't scare me like that!

▶ fear
▶ fear
▶ fear

My theme songs

╔══════════════════╗

Gaia name

╚══════════════════╝

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]