Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆
|| Members of the Month ||

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image

|| With the recent 'slowing' of the guild, i think it's only fair to give recognition to the members that really have been helping out! ||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓐ©ⓣⓘⓥⓔ ⓜⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡⓢ
╚══════════════╝

Yoko_Matsubishi
»You are one of the few Rpers who kept active over the past couple weeks. Thank you!
The Tsaria
»You join so many of the Rps i make, and always make rping interesting! Thank you for being a dedicated and active Roleplayer!
uchiha gadara
»Even when the guild started to dwindle in active members, you continued to post in the Redemption Rp. Thank you for being active!
Oklahomagurl03
»I thank you so much for how you and Invisable Spaz have kept my Elemental RP alive!
The Invisable Spaz
»I know i haven't been on Element Elites for a while, and i'll start posting in a bit, but: thank you for keeping the RP alive!

╔══════════════╗
ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓕⓤⓛ ⓜⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡⓢ
╚══════════════╝

x x s k y - b l u e
»Making the Guild event really helped me out and i cannot express how thankful i am!
xx K i C H i R O
»I realize that he's been away for a while, but he's been so helpful in January and mid-December when he joined! Thank you!

**If i missed someone, and you think they deserve to be up here, please PM me!
**Also, just because you weren't under the ''helpfull'' category, doesn't mean you weren't!
**Thank you so much to these members!

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓐ©ⓣⓘⓥⓔ ⓜⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡⓢ
╚══════════════╝

Everyone in ''Butterfly Valley''
» I just had to give a big shout out to you guys for being active and making 641 posts within a month! You guys are amazing, and i couldn't ask for more active and talented members!

Yoko_Matsubishi
»You are in several role plays, and are constantly active in all of them! Thank you so much for helping this guild keep going!

uchiha gadara
»Even though i am not always posting in redemption like i should, you always do! You may only be in one role play in this guild (which is not a bad thing, lol!), but you are active, and are persistent in posting, even when the active-level of the RP is very low.

╔══════════════╗
ⓗⓔⓛⓟⓕⓤⓛ ⓜⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡⓢ
╚══════════════╝

None at the moment

**If i missed someone, and you think they deserve to be up here, please PM me!
** There are a lot of new members this month, so i haven't been able to have enough time to see if they are active/helpful, ect. I am VERY Sorry if i did not put your name up!
**Also, just because you weren't under the ''helpfull'' category, doesn't mean you weren't! qu
**Thank you so much to these members!

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff