Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
False Fear Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm
Main Thread

[align=center][img]ANIME PIC URL HERE[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=11][color=1]❝ (Quote) ❞[/color][/size][/align]

[color=3][size=24][b]F[/b]irst[/size][/color]

[size=9][color=1]I was named[/color] [color=2](First and last names)[/color]
[color=1]But you may call me[/color] [color=2](Nickname)[/color]
[color=1]You can say that I'm[/color] [color=2](Age)[/color] [color=1]years old.[/color]
[color=1]I am obviously a[/color] [color=2](Gender)[/color]
[color=1]When I look in the mirror, I see[/color] [color=2](Written description)[/color] [/size]
[color=1]I am a[/color] [color=2](Race)[/color] [/size]

[align=center][color=3][size=24][b]M[/b]iddle[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=2]I am a(n)[/color] [color=1](Role- King, Prince, Princess, Outcast, Villager, or Hunted)[/color]
[color=2]I can be[/color] [color=1](Personality)[/color]
[color=2]But that's because[/color] [color=1](Bio, at least 1 paragraph)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][color=3][size=24][b]L[/b]ast[/size][/color]

[size=9][color=1]Don't judge me just because I can[/color] [color=2](Powers, if not human. If human, just put some kind of threat here, or delete this line.)[/color]
[color=1]My heart sings[/color] [color=2](Theme song, please link)[/color]
[color=2](Username)[/color] [color=1]controls me.[/color]
[/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

❝ Some of our views are spacious, and some are merely spaced. ❞

Kayah

I was named Kayah Orell
But you may call me Kayah
You can say that I'm 17 years old.
I am obviously a female
When I look in the mirror, I see she often changes form, but she is usually, in her human form, a pale girl with short bleach blonde hair with black streaks.
I am a shapeshifter

Lycam

I am the hunted
I can be Kayah is cheery, and sometimes mischievous. She is rather optimistic, but she also knows when it is better off not to be. Kayah can be intelligent, but she has absolutely no common sense in some situations. She can be rather erratic and odd, at times, but she also knows when seriousness is needed.
But that's because Kayah was eight when the king had told all of those lies to the people that made them try to hunt her and other people unhuman. She barely got away, at her parent's expense. She hid away in the forest, venturing into the villages only occasionally, and only when in an animal's form. She was terrified of venturing out of the forest for a while, and when the humans moved further and further in to search for the nonhumans, she hid further and further in. She eventually joined the rebellion.

Orell

Don't judge me just because I can she has the ability to shapeshift, but she can also use telepathy.
My heart sings Drive - Incubus
X Midnight Falcon X controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

❝ Seeing far is not the same as seeing everything ❞

Gale

I was named Gale D. Sharp
But you may call me Gale
You can say that I'm 19 years old.
I am obviously a Male
When I look in the mirror, I see Relatively tall and well muscled, with dark blue hair and cerulean eyes.
I am a Half Breed

D.

I am an Outcast
I can be cynical at times, looking for the worst in people, but willing to try and make the effort to get to know someone. Can come off as rude and moody when trying to show his true colors.
But that's because he's a half breed. He was the result of a lightning spirit courting his father. When he was born, his mother left him to his father, a blacksmith at the time. When the King made his decrees, his father was forced to hide him and keep his lineage a secret. His father was later killed on their escape when they were found out by the village during a thunderstorm when Gale was struck by lightning. He's been on his own, wandering and keeping his abilities hidden ever since.

Sharp

Don't judge me just because I can generate and control lightning to a certain degree.
My heart sings Arise-E.S. Posthumus
Draconus234 controls me.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

❝ I wait for the day when I will be swept away to my brethren in the sky. ❞

Seraphina

I was named Seraphina Tialdari
But you may call me Sera
You can say that I'm 15 years old.
I am obviously a girl
When I look in the mirror, I see azure hair and warm black eyes.

I am an angel.

Lianda

I am the Hunted
I can be sweet and kind, but if someone gets me mad, or I see someone deliberately punishing another for no reason, I lose control of myself and become terrifying.
But that's because when I was an angel, my father kept me in my room my whole life. I longed to see what the sky was like. I left my room my masquerading as a servant, but when I was walking outside, I was pulled down. I had been wished upon and the wish pulled me. It's not very often that an angel is wished upon. I fell, and because I was too young to fly, I had to conceal my wings from all. So now I live in a village, singing for money.

Tialdari

Don't judge me just because I can sing. My singing can evoke all kinds of moods, from happy to melancholy. My voice is my weapon and my assistance.
My heart sings Letter Song-Nayuta
Aethara controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

❝ Anything worth having,
is sure enough worth fighting for. ❞

Claire

I was named Claire Silver Lyon
But you may call me Claire
You can say that I'm 83 but I look around 20 years old.
I am obviously a female
When I look in the mirror, I see A strong warrior girl with long flowing brown hair and brown eyes that look years beyond her age.
I am a fire Nymph

Silver

I am a knight
I can be stubborn and hard to talk to but I am a kind person. I don't like to get close to people because I have lost enough friends for a life time. I have the heart of a warrior and sometimes I lead people to think I dislike them because of this.

But that's because At nineteen Claire had fallen in love to the king's older brother and he with her. She would speak with him and hang around him till he left her home in the forest after almost a year of spending time with him she showed him her power of fire and he asked her to protect the kingdom forever. She promised him she would and then when she turned twenty she went to work as a knight. He came out and visited her everyday to help her train. As she trained as a knight she learned that people avoided him because he had some incurable sickness. He had ran to the forest years back because the doctors claimed they could do nothing to help him. Claire had wanted to leave when she found out that her love was ill but she knew it would be wrong to leave him with no one to talk to, so she stayed with him till his death.
After his death she debated on ignoring the promise she had made and ditching the kingdom altogether, she could already tell that the young king was not worthy of the throne, but she stayed because she did not want to brake her promise.
As long as she worked as a knight she told herself she would never kill an innocent person but that had to change when the trusted General passed away. The king appointed a new General he picked some one who was not qualified. This General lead the army against the rebellion and help the young king devise the plan to frame the non-humans. When this plan was put to action Claire to make sure that no one ever figured out she was a nymph, in doing so she had to hunt non-humans like the other knights.

Last

Don't judge me just because I can generate and control fire and teleport.
My heart sings Fight for this Love
Taiyo the Egg controls me.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝ Your honour is your life. Let none dispute it.

Lukas

I was named Lukas Alexander
But you may call me Lukas
You can say that I'm 34 years old.
I am obviously a Male
When I look in the mirror, I see An ageing warrior grizzled and wise

I am a Human

D

I am a(n) Soilder
I can be Grim, chaviler, and stright to the point
But that's because Pellinore as he was once known never knew ether of his parents, His mother died at birth and his father was imprisoned for murder when he was young. With no parents he ran the streets as a beggar until he was taken in by a mean horse trader Galan, who turned out to be more thief than trader. The man called him Shad and beat him daily. He sent him running for anything he was too lazy to get for himself. A kind, caring soul by nature, Shad slowly turned inward over the years. He became quiet and brooding. The beatings continued but slowly he stopped crying out when struck, stopped flinching when a hand was raised. His face slowly grew more sullen, and his eyes darker. Over time, kind, caring qualities were hammered out by strap and fist. By the age of 23 Shad grew to hate Galan and quietly began to plot his demise. Shortly thereafter, Shad crept into his room with a long belt knife and a rope. The man was drunk as usual, and so was easily bound to the bed. Shad proceeded to butcher the man ruthlessly. He smiled to himself quietly while Galan screamed, not ever making a single sound. Finally he was free. The body was found and his act known that same night. In an effort to flee the town of Sidon once there he changed his name and joined the military and remained and hopes to till he can no longer lift his weapon

Alexander

My heart sings Light in the Black
jokester120 controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 pm

❝ I no longer serve corruption... I serve perfection, I serve Dragons. ❞

Lytnae

I was named Lytnae Drack Grensted
But you may call me Drack
You can say that I'm 32 years old.
I am obviously a male
When I look in the mirror, I see A paladin, finally on the path of justice.
I am a Human

Drack

I am a(n) Outcast Paladin
I can be Lytnae is often silent and does his work with little talking, but he can sing and often does so when he fells he is alone.
But that's because Lytnae grew up admiring the knights that served the king and worked every day to become one himself. He eventually reached his childhood dream at the age of eighteen and continued on to be named a Paladin. Never once had he imagined he would one day throw everything away and take up arms against his kingdom. Yet that day arrived when he was ordered to take a group of men to slay a Dragon and prove the might of the kingdom. His quarry was far beyond anything he and his men could handle, and all but he fell. Blood-soaked and defeated, Lytnae was sparred "A sole-survivor to recount the battle for a corrupt king". Though Lytnae wasn't going back to his king, he was going to find the truth and uphold justice. The truth now lay with the nonhumans, and Lytnae went to the most powerful of all of them, Dragons. He was barely alive by the time he found them and was barely even that had the one he fought not intervened. Lytnae learned what the king had done and needed no other convincing than being told so by such powerful creatures. Lytnae has spent a few years living alongside the Dragons and improving his fighting skills further, preparing to overthrow a corrupt king. He has come to view Dragons as being perfect and has pledged an oath, similar to the one he had to the king, to them. They, in return, have suggested that they may teach him how to use light magic in the future.

Grensted

My heart sings Machine Head - A Farewell To Arms
Darastri lexex controls me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm

❝ When you decide to die, remember to give your enemy the same honour ❞

Louen

I was named Louen Leoncouer
But you may call me none
You can say that I'm 30 years old.
I am obviously a male
When I look in the mirror, I see a knight that has seen both to many horrors and to may empty bottles of ale

I am a Human

N

I am a(n) knight
I can be hotheaded and bombastic
But that's because Louens family has always ben magor supporters of the royal family and always defended the crown stoicly, now that the family sword has ben past to him he now follows his king

Leoncouer

l
My heart sings Coat of Arms
jokester120 controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

❝To live by the sword, you must be prepared to die on it. ❞

Troy

I was named Troy Rosenburg
But you may call me Sword God
You can say that I'm 19 years old.
I am obviously a male
When I look in the mirror, I see A handsome man of average build with deceptive strength and black hair.
I am a Human

Von

I am a(n) Prince and commander of the knights
I can be Bold, confident, caring, chivalous, loyal
But that's because He was raised to be the perfect prince and spent allmost all his waking hours studying or practicing somehting to be a better prince and eventual king. He eventually took a liking to swordsmanship mand was a projidy in it becoming so skilled that by age twelve not even veteran knights could scratch him and has only kept getting better as time went on. He has stayed loyal to his father and family so far carrying out all his orders faithfully and was made the commander of the knights due to his skill by his dad. Still he has feelings of regret towards killing the unhumans and has been honorable so far following the ways of chivalry his instructor taught him.

Rosenburg

Don't judge me just because I can Strongest swordsman given the title of sword god for his unmatched skill.
My heart sings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s One Winged Angel
Neophantomx controls me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

❝ Did I have a dream? Or did the dream have me? ❞

Haley

I was named Haley Rosenberg
But you may call me Haley or Lav.
You can say that I'm 16 years old.
I am obviously a female
When I look in the mirror, I see a young girl, ambitious and politically powerful. She has pretty hazel eyes and short red hair.
I am a human

Lavender

I am the princess of the kingdom.
I can be ambitious and conceited, but I pose as caring and kind to the commoners. I get popularity that way... which will later be used to take the throne right out of my brother's reach.
But that's because I had the past of a princess. I was trained, I learned to study, but I was never satisfied. I always knew that I was destined for the throne, not my brother. Lately, I've been training in the art of the bow and arrow, because I know that I won't have a chance against him with a sword.

Rosenberg

My heart sings Nocturne - Rush
X Midnight Falcon X controls me.

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items