Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eclectic Hostess tries again Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 am
Eliza sets her table with chocolate dipped strawberries, fresh baked cookies (including chocolate chip, chocolate chip & nuts and oatmeal) and three types of tea.
She had not had a guest in quite some time but did not want to overstep her boundries as a host or risk any gaudy shows of presentation. However, the ecletic hostess had not done too well in her event planning and even Eliza's little shop had not been doing as she had hoped.
Places some books with unusual names towards the window as was another effort to catch the attention of those passing by.
As did the tiny crystal suncatcher.
It was a commoner's trick and Eliza knew it - still the dancing rainbows calmed her somewhat as she waited for a guest...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:06 am
User Image

Sai Yokoto

I walk down a hall and stopped seeing a table set for what looked like a tea party. Slowly stepping to look in I see only one person inside, 'maybe... I shouldn't.. but it looks so lonely.' I step in quietly "um... Hello..."  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am
Having been alone for so long, Eliza nearly dropped her teacup..
Welcome! She then notices the expression on the newcommer and softens her voice and mannerisms.
Please come in - would you like some tea?
After the other was seated, Eliza would offer her new guest a choice of refreshment. And if needed, some conversation starters.
She herself knew what it was like to be scared...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 pm
Sai steps back and bows, "I'm Sai Yokoto.. Please to meet you." she says softly interning the room. "Um.. May I sit and join you for tea?" She asks standing beside a chair across from her host.  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am
Eliza stands to return the bow.
Nice to meet you as well - yes do join me, please...gestures to the hot water. Would you like green tea or a rasberry fruit blend?
The choice of wehich tea to drink may not have been the most original of conversation starters...
but Eliza had to remind herself to take it slow.
Meanwhile she was curious of the book the other was holding so carefully...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:16 am
Sai smiled sitting "Um.. I like Rasberry tea.. " She sets the book into her lap carefuly. 'She's really nice...' As Sai looked around she looked to Eliza, "Um.. May I ask you a question...? What.. do you do here..?" She asked still curiouse to why it looked like a party room..  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:06 pm
Eliza tried to decide how to answer the question.
Well, the direct approach was quicker but not exactly the most polite for a guest.
Still, she decide to dabble in both as it was perhaps the most honest.
Speaking for myself - Eliza began pouring the tea and handing the cup over. I like to make friends over treats, tea and tibits of both random conversation and whomever would seek me out!
She smiles again, hoping that her answer did not overwelm Sai.
Did that answer your question? She then took a breath reminding herself as a hostess to be open to anything brought up...including unprepaired for questions - Eliza hoped she'd done well on that one!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm
Sai smiled brightly, "That sounds like fun your so nice Eliza... I'd like to be your friend... " She blushed embarrassed, "I'm sorry..." She found her self sounding like a child yearning to fit in....  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 am
Eliza could sympathize with Sai.
It's ok - it's why I became a hostess in the first place - to make friends! She tries to think of what might make her guest feel better...tapping the book in Sai's hand, she gives an inquisitive look.
Is this a sketchbook or are you taking a special class?
Eliza herself had a few notebooks for her hobbies and creative writing.The binders themselves looked like scrapbooks from the outside, with random photos, movie quotes and stickers.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:57 am
Sai blushed looking down at the book, "Um... I write a lot.., odd stories.."  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 pm
Eliza could certainly understand that!
She gestures to a book nearby currently used to prop up the cookies choice.
Men Monks and Gamkeepers:A study in Popular Legend
I read quite a few of them in my spare time - actually I wrote a story from the point of view of a lovesick goldfish once...Eliza pauses to see Sai's reaction.
What do you like to write about - if I may be so bold as to ask?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Sai smiled a quit giggle was alowed to escape her lips, "That must be a very cute story, so creative." She handed over her note book , "My story is about the war of fairies...." Insite the book the where several illustrations drawn of sence in the book.
User Image  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:00 pm
Eliza sips from her cup, setting it to the side and wiping her fingers on a napkin before accepting the notebook. She had been trusted with a very special written work and knew she must be very careful with it...
War of the fairies? Amongst themselves or others...perhaps goblins or trolls?
She did not want to think too much about the goldfish story.
Creative was not the word she would have considered to describe it as she had written it after she had broken up with her boyfriend before the move to Japan.
At any rate, even at war - to use fairy folk was a great idea.
Eliza was hoping Sai would share more of the story.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 pm
Sai bit her lip seeing something was bugging Eliza, "Sorry.. Your story... its a sad one right?" She could pick up the sandess in Eliza's eyes.  

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 pm
Eliza tries to laugh off Sai's question.
A little bit - a goldfish falls in love with someone who he can't love back because she's confined to her bowl!
Then noting the tone in her guest's voice, she sighs.
It's ok - you're not bothering me -- for what it's worth I never told anyone about that story before...she taps Sai's note book. Please tell me more about yours?
Perhaps it was an odd quirk but Eliza so loved to hear an author describe thier works in progress. It gave they stories an extra deepth to thier demention!  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff