Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Booty Grab questions .. (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arynnrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 pm
I hope this is in the right place. How do I get started putting my aquarium in a forum so people can do the Booty Grab? I see the Gaia Aquarium forum, but all the posts look like a bunch of pros lol.
- How do I know when my aquarium is ready for Booty Grab?
- How do I put my aquarium in a post?
- Do I just put it in a post - mark the title as glowing - and put it in the Gaia Aquarium forum?

Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm
Just post it somewhere C:. You can actually post it anywhere, and as long as you have it enabled in your signature people can grab from it when they glow.

It's basically ready any time. But the glows are basically at random and you don't know when they'll happen.

As I said before, you need to have your aquarium enabled in your signature. Check at the bottom of your post to see if it's there. If not, go to Aquarium, click on the little gear in the upper corner, and enable it.

You don't need to mark it as glowing. Glows happen at random moments; you don't know when they'll happen

EDIT: You're glowing right now, as a matter of fact  

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

arynnrose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:59 am
cool thanks so much! I need to get better fish to give people more money though, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 am
The Koala's recommend hermit cats as they are low cost and give a good amount of gold from booty grab plus they live a long time ... the Koala's realize we could use more of course. Oh and happy booty grabbing XD!!!

User Image

FOUND  

Emperor Koala

1,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image User Image User Image
nom nom nom...
User Image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ones I've been saving up for are Aquarium Penguins. I heard those were good too...? Of course, you can see in my signature that I haven't put them in my aquarium yet ^ ^

But yeah, just keep your aquarium in your signature. Maybe you'd like to write on top of the aquarium that your accepting invitations for booty grab threads?

Another thing you could do to attract people is just to make a thread for your tank only. Make a post and then ask people to bump with the scores for their games so you can figure out how much money people are making and your profits, as well as the number of people coming to the thread. You could also make a people counter poll to keep track.

I personally think that as long as you have a full tank, or at least 10 fish, you're definetely ready to go. Or even just 4 or 5 really really good fish can be a tank that gives you at least 500g.

The title of the post should say glowing how many fish you have, and some of the fish you have. I have a friend that makes a new thread every time her aquarium is glowing. You can find out using the Tank Analyzer. You can put in in your post for your thread, your signature, or even both so you'll know when you should really advertise your aquarium.

I hope that helped some more!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
User Image
User Image User Image User Image
... nom nom nom

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items