Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
LFGM for IM Pathfinder game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 pm
So, me and one of my friends on another site are looking for someone who can GM for us over Yahoo Instant Messanger, for a game of Pathfinder. We looked at all our possible options, and we'd rather have someone who can GM for the both of us so we can both be PCs. It's been forever since I was a PC, and I'd love to be able to try a new game as I get back in the feel of knowing only what my character knows and not the whole story.

So, any takers?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:35 am
I might see with my IRL friends about doing a pick up game of PF over skype. Remind me later and I'll check and see. We were also considering a series of other games too. cthulhu tech looks interesting.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am
Well the problem is that we can't use Skype, because I can't install it or my dad will be pissed. It has to be over YIM so that we can communicate without needing to install anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm
I wish you good luck with your game, and wish to inquire why your father will be pissed if you install skype.  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:09 pm
He just doesn't want me to install anything without letting him check it out, since our laptop has been having fits for various reasons.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games