Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:50 pm
.♥. "I _____ you, ATG!" .♥.

It's Valentines on Gaia once again, but *le gasp* no madlibs!
So, in addition to participating in Gaia's event, let's spread our love here, in as wacky a way as possible!

Feel free to use the listed resources, or just write out your own and ask someone to fill in the blanks! Just remember to share the results so we can all enjoy the undoubtedly hilarious magic created!

And don't feel limited to sharing madlibs and the like! Write your own poems or confessions of love~! Send gifts, draw pictures, etc!

RESOURCES

Fanfiction generator
Love poem madlib
Make your own madlib
(you have to register, but it's free!)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm
The Shiny Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, ATG and wakusei went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and ATG hit wakusei in her chin with a big scrumtrilescent iceball. It hurt a lot, but ATG kissed it slightly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really disgusting snow man!" ATG said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" wakusei said. "That would be more chipper and politically correct."

"I know," ATG said. "We can make a snow lobster. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up lovingly and made a lemon-scented snow lobster. ATG put on an ear of corn for the toe. The lobster was almost as big as wakusei.

"It looks pink," ATG said mockingly. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," wakusei said and held up a sugary daisy. "I found this under a rock." She put the daisy onto the lobster's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the lobster, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a double rainbow all the way across the sky.

wakusei screamed gracefully and ran but the snow lobster chased her until she tripped over a tree root. Then the snow lobster licked her briskly.

"Nobody does that to my little Transparent Slipper," ATG screamed. He grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow lobster through the muscle. It fell down and ATG kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" wakusei said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The daisy lay in the yard until a tasty child picked it up and took it home.

from the fanfic generator

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:25 pm
The Adventure Of The Beaver

Waku and Bob the Bringer of Bacon were out for a minty Valentine's walk over the rainbow. As they went, Bob the Bringer of Bacon rested his hand on Waku's toe. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so naked, Waku was filled with slick dread.

"Do you suppose it's busty here?" she asked wetly.

"You filthy silly," Bob the Bringer of Bacon said, tickling Waku with his bacon. "It's completely frilly."

Just then, a fresh beaver leapt out from behind a strips of bacon and skipped Bob the Bringer of Bacon in the rump. "Aaargh!" Bob the Bringer of Bacon screamed.

Things looked masculine. But Waku, although she was shiny, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a dog and, like a Sasquatch that has found true love with a clown who has a glandular disorder, beat the beaver hotly until it ran off. "That will teach you to stomp innocent people."

Then she clasped Bob the Bringer of Bacon close. Bob the Bringer of Bacon was bleeding spontaneously. "My darling," Waku said, and pressed her lips to Bob the Bringer of Bacon's nostril.

"I love you," Bob the Bringer of Bacon said sexily, and expired in Waku's arms.

Waku never loved again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm
So tragic! crying  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Lol at the fanfic generator.

"A Futon In Time"

On a bad and fun morning, Malobear sat in a room. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His back ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Littlebear to love someone with a sweet neck?

Haggardly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a little ecstatic chair, all on a summer's day. I wish my Littlebear would touch me, in her own awesome way..."

"Do you?" Littlebear sat down beside Malobear and put her hand on Malobear's lip. "I think that could be arranged."

Malobear gasped slowly. "But what about my sweet neck?"

"I like it," Littlebear said greatly. "I think it's kinky."

They came together and their kiss was like a hot knife cutting through butter.

"I love you," Malobear said quickly.

"I love you too," Littlebear replied and touched him.

They bought a bear, moved in together, and lived freely ever after.

Edit:

Lobo-chan
...beat the beaver hotly until it ran off. [/quote

LOL I'm dying here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:39 pm
rofl
Quote:

I'm Dreaming Of A Cute Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Kerries sat slowly towards the sky, sipping thick eggnog.

She looked at the plaid butler hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Roland had hung it there, just before they looked at each other energetically and then fell into each other's arms and ran each other's sternum.

If only I hadn't been so tough, Kerries thought, pouring a smoky amount of rum into her eggnog. Then Roland might not have got so sparkly and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a waxy tear and held her lips in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a widespread voice lifted sleepily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a cute Christmas

Just like a book whose last chapter you want to continue on and on and on

Kerries ran to the door. It was Roland, looking furry all over with snow.

"I missed you dangerously," Roland said. "And I wanted to run your sternum again."

Kerries hugged Roland and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Roland said.

"I think so too," Kerries said and they ran each other's sternum until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted dog toenails and lived fuzzily until Kerries got drunk again.

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm
Quote:
The Miracle Of The Chinchilla

Aretoo hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it like the glistening sheen on Oprah's brow after a hearty feast.. He loathed it.

Every December, Aretoo would feel himself getting all egregious inside. He refused to put up a Christmas pet donkey, he snapped at anyone emaciated enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Aretoo had to go to the mall to buy a curvaceous beard. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing stealthily around and so much Christmas music blaring rudely, he thought his solar plexus would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a salty man collecting for charity. Aretoo never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the salty man dropped his bells and ran on a horse. There was an inane chinchilla right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the salty man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Aretoo rushed out and immensely pushed them both out of the way. There was a titillating bang and then everything went dark.

When Aretoo woke up, he was in a bloated room. There was a Christmas pet donkey in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Aretoo's thigh hurt. A lot.

The salty man came into the room. "I'm so verbose!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Kusa. You saved me from the truck. But your thigh is broken."

Aretoo hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas pet donkey up and his thigh was broken, he felt quite hirsute, especially when he looked at Kusa.

"Your thigh must hurt brusquely," Kusa said. "I think this will help." And he gulped Aretoo several times.

Now Aretoo felt very hirsute indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Kusa. "I love you," he said, and kissed Kusa callously.

"I love you too," said Kusa. Just then, the chinchilla ran into the room and nuzzled Aretoo's nose. "I brought him home with us," Kusa said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Aretoo said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Also:

Quote:

Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your bedazzling taupe hair and bush baby-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous uvula-music,
I long to sip from your juicy juicy apple lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged long slender carrot of sky bluuuueness -- skimming vast continents of jowls and dingos.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our luscious strawberrys.
Brilliant as exploding boiled eggs, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated rhinos and tender broken record hearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our SCREEEEECHing love chimes from our heels.
I press the garage that you wear around your neck against my jowl-muffin so that our juicy juicy apples melt into one.
You will always be my little Wakusei-cakes face, the bush baby of my own exploding eye of love.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:06 pm
Mine is REALLY immature. So I whited it.

The Adventure Of The Penisaur

Mister p***s and Miss p***s were out for a p***s Valentine's walk on a p***s. As they went, Miss p***s rested her hand on Mister p***s's p***s. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so p***s, Mister p***s was filled with p***s dread.

"Do you suppose it's p***s here?" he asked penisily.

"You p***s silly," Miss p***s said, tickling Mister p***s with her p***s. "It's completely p***s."

Just then, a p***s penisaur leapt out from behind a p***s and penised Miss p***s in the p***s. "Aaargh!" Miss p***s screamed.

Things looked p***s. But Mister p***s, although he was p***s, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a p***s and, like a p***s that throbs over its mighty kingdom, beat the penisaur penisily until it ran off. "That will teach you to p***s innocent people."

Then he clasped Miss p***s close. Miss p***s was bleeding penisily. "My darling," Mister p***s said, and pressed his lips to Miss p***s's p***s.

"I love you," Miss p***s said penisily, and expired in Mister p***s's arms.

Mister p***s never loved again.

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 am
I never knew the male anatomy could work in so many parts of speech!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:46 am
rofl
This line especially was win: "Just then, a p***s penisaur leapt out from behind a p***s and penised Miss p***s in the p***s. "Aaargh!" Miss p***s screamed."  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am
I'd have to agree with you, Tae razz Jaft, you're so silly.

So, I have the first couple lines of a song in my head (more like me getting bored and humming out of tune to anyone who happens by, but whatever). This is what came out.

Quote:
Erratically Tripping

Very Lou tripped along erroneously. He was on his way to meet his lover, Stu, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a waffle eating gopher bandit hopping along, carrying a bakery in its mouth.

Very Lou was almost in his/her/its/your pants when he came across a sugary cake, lying alone on a manly plate. "That must be a treat from my horrible bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked night, so he ate it.

It gave him the most down tingling sensation in his firm buttock. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Stu.

When Stu came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Very Lou cried slowly.

"Your muscly arm! And your hair follicle!" Stu said. "They're off-key! Can't you feel it?"

Very Lou felt his muscly arm and his hair follicle. They were indeed quite off-key. "Oh, no!" Very Lou said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that sugary cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Stu said. "I got you a muffin. It must have been that defenestrated man who lives nearby. He acts a little erotically, ever since he stirred a stew."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Very Lou sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Stu said steamily, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your muscly arm is really baked like that."

"Really?" Very Lou dried her tears. Very Lou kissed Stu and it was an entirely comfy sensation, like the rising of a fine yeast bread overnight.

They spent the night having entirely comfy sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

Once there was a man/His name was Very Lou/He was best friends with a guy named Stu/Stu was a baker who lived down the street...

You see why this "song" will never be finished razz

Quote:
I'm Dreaming Of A Busty Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Xena sat smoothly under the radar, sipping pretty eggnog.

She looked at the nice lipstick hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, the blonde one had hung it there, just before they looked at each other ergonomically and then fell into each other's arms and destroyed each other's eyelash.

If only I hadn't been so warrior, Xena thought, pouring a sharp amount of rum into her eggnog. Then the blonde one might not have got so berserker and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a feisty tear and held her abs in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a cuddly voice lifted angrily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a busty Christmas

Just like He-Man when he says "By the power of Gray Skull!"

Xena ran to the door. It was the blonde one, looking tough all over with snow.

"I missed you homoerotically," the blonde one said. "And I wanted to destroy your eyelash again."

Xena hugged the blonde one and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," the blonde one said.

"I think so too," Xena said and they destroyed each other's eyelash until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted Hercules fingernail and lived righteously until Xena got drunk again.

=<  
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff