Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:37 pm
User Image

User Image
                            You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child
                            You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child You were a child
                                    ▍▍▍▍ crawlin' on your knees
                                            тσωαя∂ ιт. MAKIN' MAMA SO PROUD,
                            but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice
                            but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice but your voice
                                  was too l
                                  was too lo
                                  was too lou
                                  was too loud
                                  ▂▂▂▂▂ your voice → ωαѕ тσσ ℓσυ∂
                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                              ◯ ◯ ◯CONTROL YOURSELF.ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ωʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɪᴛ. ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ωᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
                                              ◯ ◯ ◯CONTROL YOURSELF.ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ωʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɪᴛ. ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ωᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ
                                                      //ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ.// ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ωʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɪᴛ// ᴀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ωᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ//
                                                  t o b e h a u n t e d t o b e h a u n t e d t o b e h a u n t e d t o b e h a u n t e d t o b e h a u n t e d
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jun, like usual, ignored the angry looks Ezr'ah sent his way, far used to them by now. His focus remained instead on the gossip blog, somewhat interested in what students had to say about each other. Thankfully, however, he wasn't the target of several of the rumors and was, for now, in the clear.

As Ezr'ah explained to him the meaning of scat, he nodded, though still remained somewhat confused. "I guess I still need some English classes," he thought to himself. "Ah, no one told me. Besides, I know you can't believe the stuff you read on here, but that won't stop other people from thinking differently." The whole gossip blog thing was a delicate and some would probably take it seriously. He'd probably take it seriously too if he was being talked about negatively.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 pm

xxxviii__User Image
                _
                xxxvieveryone looks at the sky. ! !!
                __
                xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx THEY LOOK UP x AND AGAIN LOOK BACK DOWN x AND THEY LAMENT x BECAUSE THEY ARE UNABLE x TO FIND THAT BLUE SKY
                ____
                User ImageUser Image____
                xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx THEYxx ONCExx SAWxx INxx THExx PASTxx SWITCHINGxx BETWEEN xxBEING xxFREE xxAND
                xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx BEING xxSELFISH xxWE xxHAVE xxTHISxx FAR xxUNDER xxTHIS xxNIGHTxx SKY
                x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ without *even a single˟ ! star ★◟
                ___
                xxx xxx xii❛ ░█ : !@ home. xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !with lyvia xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !mood or thoughts. xxxviii ❛ ░█ : !wearing - school uniform
                ______
                xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxxviiiU N A B L E xx T O xx S E E xx M Y xx D E S T I N A T I O N , xx I xx S I M P L Y xx W A N D E R xx A B O U T
                xxxviii__User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am Lyvia and I'm not sure why I'm naked. It's just how the spell works, I guess." Softly, she tilted her head to the side to observe the male who now had his back to her. Her tail flicked slightly to rest over her lap before she decided it would be best to cover up. Shifting herself, the young female grabbed the blanket from under her to wrap around herself in a messy, over sized dress. Hopefully this would be good enough for now. "I'm decent now." For a moment, she paused, unsure of what to say. She should be thankful to this boy for saving her from the pet shop. If he hadn't decide to purchase her, God only knows how long she would have ended up staying there. "..Thank you..For picking me. I've been in that pet shop for a long time.." Her voice was soft and unsure. He could always bring her back if the transformation frightened him too much. Then she would be back at square one.

"Speaking." "Others speaking." 'Thoughts.'

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50