Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Vintage Posties <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

the ( ) BAD-MANNERED MERMAID
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
older than seventy-five, appears twenty-two femalefive feet seven inchesMermaid Song

icechocolatteSINDER AURELIA CHEVALIER

icecoffeeicecoffee █ ❛ ENTREE ─ personality 」

personality goes here - I want at least one paragraph, with more than six sentences in correct grammar and punctuation; please make your characters original and interesting, and frankly, no one's perfect

icecoffeeicecoffee █ ❛ MAIN COURSE ─ history 」

biography goes here - I want at least two paragraphs, with more than six sentences in correct grammar and punctuation; please make your characters original and interesting, and please, no extreme sob stories or perfect lives

icecoffeeicecoffee █ ❛ SIDE DISH ─ abilties 」

iceiceiceH Y D R O K I N E S I S
iceiceice██████████

Being a mermaid and all, Sinder has the ability to control water, though her skill is somewhat lacking as she has yet to perfect the ability. At the current moment, she is able to freeze water and move it, though sometimes she may lose control and use too much strength, over-freezing things unintentionally or flooding bathrooms. As her ability is also attached to her emotions, it is best not to anger or upset Sinder in anyway or you might just end up a statue of ice.

iceiceiceS I N G I N G
iceiceice██████████

Like most of her kind, Sinder is an amazing singer. You might spot her humming a tune around the house, though she tends not to share her ability so openly as it tends to have a bad effect on humans, sending them into a hypnotized state. Thankfully though, her singing does not effect other magical beings so most inside the mansion are safe.

iceiceiceA N I M A L S
iceiceice██████████

Despite common belief, Mermaids DO NOT talk to fish, nor any other animal for that matter. They do however, have the ability to sense an animal's feelings and desires. This only works on animals though, not other humans. Having such an ability does have bad effects though, as it tends to draw animals to them when not under control. As such, whenever Sinder leaves the house, stray dogs and cats tend to follow her home.

icecoffeeicecoffee █ ❛ DESSERT ─ extras 」

bullet list all the misc stuff here - I don't care what icon you use
must include; race (species), regret/wish

( ) ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm
ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

CINDER KAHIKINA
(( High in the sky, the song that I’m singing // A sweet little lie, I cry wolf, cry ))
" Oh, hey! What's up? "
PRINCESS THREE

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • к и σ ω • ч σ υ

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Cinder Kahikina
I go by: Cinn
The amount of candles on my cake are: 16
I Work As: Princess of the Royal Family.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Female
I always look at: Charming guys!
My heart flutters when I see: No one.

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Outgoing and optimistic, Cinder is a very friendly and cheerful person. Always a flirt and a charmer around gorgeous men, she always seems to have a guy for every occasion. Despite her constant attention to cute guys, Cinder is a very loyal friend and partner, never once cheating those around her. As she was always brought up by her mother to be an honest person, she knows nothing but honesty. A bit of a tease, she sometimes takes advantage of someones weak points and annoy them for it, though she only means to humor them. Cinder is very adventurous, liking to wander outside of her palace home and visit the beach or hang around the city.

Cinder enjoys having a good time, whether it's going out to a party or hanging out at a surf shop. Her utter ability to stay calm in any given situation is rather admirable, as she has been in some tough spots in the past. Though she does have an even temper, once Cinder reaches the breaking point, she will snap back in an even crueler way. As a very outgoing person, she is rather well-known around the island and has had at least a conversation or two with a lot of the people there, islanders and tourists alike.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Cinder was born in the Kingdom of Merith, her mother being a very beautiful woman from another far-off island nation and her father being the King. Her mother was a very kindly woman and was seen by CInder to be the most beautiful in the entire world, admiring her above anyone else. As a child, she would often follow her mother around like a little duckling, studying her mannerisms and her choices. For a while, as Cinder felt left out, being the youngest child of her step-siblings. It was because of this that Cinder grew especially close to her mother, father, and the servants in the castle. She was a sweet and smart child, spending her time in the library or the castle gardens in her vast amount of free time. Despite having no real friends, Cinder was never quite lonely as there were always her mother and servants around to keep her company.

When Cinder was only of eight years however, her mother became ill with an unknown disease and died. Cinder, who recognized her mother as the only valuable thing in the world, was utterly heartbroken. The death of her mother made her believe that all beauty in the world had vanished. She became insecure, always examining herself in a mirror to make sure she appeared perfect. Cinder aimed everyday to become as beautiful and perfect as her mother, maybe even become the heir one day. However, Cinder realized what a truly impossible task this was and gave up being heir to the throne and decided just to have fun.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Shark in the Water // VV Brown
I kill time by: Surfing, Swimming, and having fun around the island.
Gimme More Of:
❤ Foreigners
❤ Surfing
❤ Her Siblings
❤ Foreign Food
❤ Traveling
❤ Swimming
❤ Animals
❤ Video Games
Get Rid Of:
✘ Jerks
✘ War
✘ Boring Parties
✘ Alcohol
✘ Liars

Didn't I mention?: Tends to bring in strays from around the island, though she tries to keep it a secret everyone knows it. Secretly, Cinder has no desire to take the throne and would rather spend her days young and carefree, travelling the world.

в υ т • ι ` v є • ғ α ℓ ℓ є и • ғ σ я • ч σ υ
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 pm
AI"Alice"ARISU
» I'm floating in the night sky // Shrouded in fantasies «
"Goals are only impossible when there is no attempt to fulfill them."
[ ll Vintage Nerd ll ]

User Image
Battle Outfit

STARTUP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

My name Is Arisu Ai
You can call Me Alice is her only nickname thus far.
Just a Number Late teens
Nuts & Bolts Female
Keep Swinging Pansexual

REBOOT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Different then You (Personality; at least a paragraph. Should be character appropriate)
Hitting Rewind (Biography; at least a paragraph. Should be character appropriate)
That which Divides Us #72a225
Peices Biggest Fan's Model
I can do it Better Alice was intended to be a model for household chores so she is programmed to be naturally talented at things like cooking and cleaning. A curious model, she often studies numerous things of her own free will and is actually very talented at adapting to new things such as languages and certain skills which helped when her owner became interested in Model fighting. A few downloads helped her to get the hang of it, but she is still quite inexperienced at fighting.
specialties here as well if you're a combat inclined model.)

Don't leave Home Alice usually carries around a book about her latest interest of the human culture and a wallet of money given to her by her owner for emergency purposes and buying groceries. She tends to pick up unusual objects she finds around town and likes to bring them back home.

SHUTDOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Pass the Time Cooking, Cleaning, Studying, Exploring the town
I'll have Another Cute things, stuffed animals, maid outfits, cleaning, cooking, her Master, animals, making other's happy, helping, puzzles
Have to Pass Slacking off, rude people, being unable to do her duty, lies/lying, her Master's unhappiness.
Replay Always Stardust Utopia // Megurine Luka
Under the Bed Alice dislikes being a model though has never admitted it openly to anyone. She has a fear of being scrapped, but even worse she fears her own Master's hatred of her. Secretly, she loves her Master very much, but refuses to reveal or accept her feelings.
Thinking of You Her Master, the Biggest Fan.
Forgetful, Much? Alice often downloads information that she finds useful or interesting and has so far downloaded the following: the Japanese, English, Korean, and Italian languages; a beginner's guide to Model Fighting; Defensive Strategies and Martial Arts; and several other miscellaneous information manuals. Thankfully, she has a large enough databank for storing numerous amounts of information, so she will remember just about anything that comes her way.
When her Master began setting her up fro Model Fighting , she hoped it would only be a phase, though she has noticed so far that he has no intention of giving up despite her many warnings that she is only for household purposes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxCINDER SCARLET TRISTIANxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G ExxxxSeventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E RxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T YxxxxHeterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C ExxxxHuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L ExxxxStudent // Love Interest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxThe Call // Regina Spektor
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
During her childhood, Cinder, who prefers to be called Cinn, had been a quiet and sensitive child. Often she would run home to her mother crying over trivial things such as a fall to the ground or the slightest joke aimed at her. She tended to isolate herself from other children, causing herself to have little to no friends. Often made fun of for her crybaby-like tendencies, she never quite went out much. When approaching her teen years, she promised herself that she would overcome this and had the chance to do so when her family moved from Chicago, Illinois to New York city.

Coming from a wealthy family, it wasn't hard for Cinder to find herself a way to fit in. Able to buy new and beautiful clothes and beauty products that were top of the line, she began working towards her looks. While she was beautiful on the outside, it took Cinder a while to adjust to normal everyday conversations, never having really focused on them as a child. Eventually, she was able to become a very popular girl in her school, especially with the guys. Now, having made many friends since entering high school, Cinder is a very outgoing girl and is very respectful and kind to her peers. She is still quite sensitive though, her inner feelings always showing rather openly to other's, though unintended on her part. Though she is intelligent from her many years of studying, Cinder always seems to get herself stuck in troublesome situations, though she see's it as only a bit of bad luck.
A bit of a hopeless romantic, she believes in true love and the whole knight in shining armor idea. As such, she was swept off of her feet when Superman saved her life when her family's cafe was being robbed.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A child born to two very wealthy parents, one a very successful surgeon and the other being the owner of a chain of cafe's around the world, Cinder had always lived a rather lavish lifestyle. When she was born, her mother resigned from her job as a surgeon to raise her in Chicago, Illinois while her husband lead his company. As a child, she was home-schooled, taught by excellent tutors. As such, she hardly got out of the house or went anywhere with other children, secluded from the rest of the world. She would spend her days with her mother or reading novels in the family library.

When approaching her teen years, she felt rather unsatisfied with her life. After all, money could not find her happiness. When her father decided to move to New York to supervise a new high class cafe he was building, Cinder took this opportunity to persuade her parents to let her enter into a public high school, so that she would find friends and learn to accustom to society better. Her parents easily agreed, seeing it as a way for their child to think ahead for the future and decided what she would be doing with her life.

When first entering school, Cinder felt like an outcast. She didn't have the same fashion style as the other children there and further ahead in her studies. She was at first considered a nerd and was often naught made fun of for it. Socially awkward and unable to hold a decent conversation with most of her schoolmates, Cinder decided to take control of her life. She began working towards her appearance, practiced everyday conversations with her mother and two younger brothers. Eventually, she began getting out more, becoming a more outgoing and social person.

Life wasn't quite as easy afterward however. Her parents had begun fighting at home, her mother and father had begun fighting, sometimes only over trivial maters. Things began to get more and more difficult at home, until her father had been found cheating and her mother filed for divorce. She had been at her familys cafe when her mother revealed the news to her, only for guns to begin going off afterward. She had been caught up in a robbery, her mother, and several others being held hostage. It was that day that Superman came to the rescue, stopping the robbery successfully and saving her life. Though she still had to deal with her parents divorce afterward, it was Superman who brought her mind away from the stress of it all. The type to believe "Knight's in Shining Armor", she has fallen head over heels with the guy and is set on meeting him one day.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cinder is horrible at sports and just about anything including a ball and hand-eye coordination. She is pretty talented at knitting and is a very intelligent girl, but lacks in anything involving technology.
Honest to a fault, she dislikes lying and will only do it during problematic times.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ll Vintage Nerd ll  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm
                User Image
                User Image
                                                  User Image

( ) cause you see xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                                                  lately something s changed in my mind xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                                                  SEEMS THE ( FIRE ) WITHIN ME HAS DIED xoxoxoxoxo
                                                  I M A STRANGER TO MYSELF , xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                                                  don t wanna feel this wa ` a ` ayxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

After parking her Volkswagen Buggy, Manami sat in the sand, soaking in the summer rays. It was such a beautiful day out and it reminded her of her vacation house in Japan. The days she spent there when she was smaller, just splashing around in the water and enjoying her days of youth. Those we're better days... Well, before her parents divorce and her awful weight gain that is. Looking around the beach, she was glad to see it was as empty as it was. She never really did like crowded places all too much, so it was perfect. Plus, Emma probably wouldn't freak out since it was just them and some other guys.

ooc)):

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:26 pm
XXXXX Ai Chiyoko XXXXX

XXXXX Ai XXXXX

User Image

His life is what I live for.

For my Master, I give no mercy

βasic ɨnformation

Date of Birth: February 14th
Race: Youkai
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: Five Feet, Five Inches
Weight: One hundred, Fifteen Pounds
Hair Color: Light Blonde
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue

Ҏersonal ɨnformation

тнє sтαʀ oʄ тнє sнow
Evil Youkai Two

тнєrє's oɴʟy oɴє oʄ ϻє ʄoʀ α ʀєαsoɴ

Ai has a rather stoic personality, not showing her emotions at most times, finding them a waste to display to others. When she warms up to people however, she can display her emotions without thinking, showing her happiness rather easily. She is a very loyal girl, always faithful to her leader in every aspect, even willing to give up her own life to have him safe. To say that she is honorable is an understatement, a young woman born in a traditional Japanese lifestyle, she will admit defeat when she feel her opponent has truly won the battle, although she will not give up so easily. She is very clever and figures out other's rather easily, being a very intelligent and perceiving girl.
Ai is honest in everything, even her own feelings with the exception of her love for the Evil Youkai leader. In truth, she is not evil nor does she hate humans, but only does what she does in order to see to it that her leader achieves his wishes.

ɪт's α ʟoɴɢ sтorʏ
Ai was born the ancestor of a very powerful okami youkai from her father's side. She was fated in her family to be born the only child to be a catalyst for his great power. What her family had not expected was that she would be born a female, differing greatly from her father's bloodline which consisted only of men. As such, her family being of enormous wealth, expected ten times as much effort as those before her. Her father forced her to have only the most advanced and difficult education as well as train everyday for more than six hours. Her training consisted of three hours of heavy labor in order to strengthen her body and another three hours in order to teach ehr martial arts and the way of the sword. Over the years, Ai grew resentful of her father, who saw nothing in her but the okami spirit which lied within her soul. When she was only eight, she met him. The boy who would later become the leader of the evil Youkai. At first, Ai did not care him for much, viewing him as just a bothersome boy who would come to pester her every once in a while. Eventually though, she began to warm up to him, admirable of his kindness and his inner strength. She began to fall for him, looking forward to every one of his visits. However, her training had become more difficult for her, even taking a toll on her body. When she was twelve, the boy made her a offer she could not refuse. She escaped her home and family to join him in his mission. He wanted to get rid of the humans, but Ai looked past his hatred of the humans and was so blind by her love for him that she agreed to help him with his plan. Currently, she lives in a room next to him in his villa, the brain behind most of everything they had done. She has never told the leader of her feelings, as she only wishes to stay by his side no matter what. Truthfully, she is not evil but would die for her leader.

ɪ'm ρʀєттʏ αwєsoϻє
Ai has two twin katana's, which she summons in her Youkai form. One is named homura (炎), meaning flame, which has a red hilt. When used to cut, a burst of flames emit from the sword. Though the more powerful of the two, Ai does not use it unless in a dangerous situation. Her other sword is named taruhi (垂氷), meaning icicle and has a blue hilt. When cut with the sword, the blood that it touches instantly begins to freeze, causing it to harden and the body to go frozen. It can also be used in a regular sword fight when controlled properly.

As the catalyst of a powerful okami spirit, Ai has the ability to regenerate quickly, though it will cause her to lose much energy.

She is very good at close combat, having been trained martial arts and sword fighting. Ai's weaknesses consists of long range attacks, slow defenses, and not very good speed. What she lacks in these however, she makes up in physical body strength and pure power.

In youkai form, her left eye turns red, which does not effect her power but only displays the okami spirit within her.

ʏoυ'ʀe αʟwaʏs oɴ ϻy ϻɪɴ∂
Evil Youkai One

ʟɪsтєɴ тo ʏoυʀ нєαʀт
Hikari// Elisa
Aru Ga Mama [[Translation]] // Anamu & Maki

ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❖College Freshman
❖ Hana Haruki
❖ Eighteen
❖ Earth Fairy
❖ ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image▐ ✖ Yuko Ai Kazehaya
▐ ✔ Yuko !
» » »__female&& Seventeen
Stubborn Impulsive Caring
death by Gunshot to heart
stuck with N/A
played by ll Vintage Nerd ll  

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm
                      User Image
                      User Image

( ) the sun awakenslayoutbyroseofallrosesfor||vintagenerd||
                                                      rolling defeat (asidexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
                                                      IT LATCHES ON TO TOMORROWxoxoxoxoxo
                                                      SO LET S G↺!xoxoxo
                                                      THROW OFF THESE CHAINSxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                                                      s p r e a dxoy o u rxow i n g s!xoxoxoxoxo

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

ϻ α ɴ α ϻ ɪ xα ɪ x н ɪ ɴ α ϻ υ я α xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ T h exx a i r xx h e a d }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CURRENT MOOD ┅ The same, as usual.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The motion sickness past, I’ll be the first to stand.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOCATION ┅In Lucy's dorm room
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Behind that weathered door, I thought it would be safest.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THOUGHTS ┅ "Hope I'm not picked first..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My head is dizzy now, I thought we’d overcome.

User ImageUser Image

xx “Truth or dare? I never played that game before! Oh, by the way, are there any rules to this game?” Manami took her seat at the circle, plopping down happily. "The rule are simple! When you choose truth, you have to answer a question truthfully. When you choose dare, you have to do anything the other player says!"

xxHearing a knock at the door, Nami heard Colette cll from the other side.

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
YUKO MARIE SHIZUKA
xxx nineteen female shibuya, tokyo local
xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Outgoing, Studious. Fun-Loving
Heterosexual
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
ll Vintage Nerd ll

User Image

(( And if you have a minute, why don't we go // Talk about it somewhere only we know? ))
"Hey! What's up?"
LOCAL

ADVENTUROUS OUTGOING STUDIOUS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒺ xⒷⒶⓇⒺx ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX h e r e w e g o a g a i n

NAME: Yuko Marie Shizuka
NICKNAMES: Yuko
HOMETOWN: Shibuya, Japan

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ x ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h i w a n t s o m e m o r e

BIRTHDAY: February Fourteenth
ETHNICITY: Half Japanese, Half English
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 5" 4'
WEIGHT: One Hundred and Twenty-Five Pounds
HAIR COLOR: Chestnut Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
VOICE: voice actor/seiyuu's name goes here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒾⓈ x ⒾⓈ x ⓌⒽⓄ x x ⒶⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h w h a t a r e y o u w a i t i n g f o r ?

BEST QUALITY: (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
GREATEST FLAW: (ONE of your character's flaws)
GOALS IN LIFE: (What does your character want to do in life?)
PERSONALITY: (At least a paragraph)
BIOGRAPHY: (At least two paragraph)
FEARS:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓃⒺⒺⒹ x ⓂⓄⓇⒺ x?x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX t a k e a b i t e o f m y h e a r t t o n i g h t

THEME SONG: (Theme Song)
HOBBIES:
TALENTS:

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 am
YUKO HARUHI NANAMI

User Image

The Name is...
Yuko Nanami

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Sixteen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Yuko enjoys photography, but does not plan to make a career out of it. She is a wonderfully talented cook, if you compliment her often, she tends to get a big head and will begin boasting about it. She can speak English and Japanese fluently, both being her native languages as she is half English and Japanese. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and playing sports such as soccer. She's quite an excellent fighter due to her delinquent days, but has since then become a bit of a pacifist.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Onigiri

My Ever Haunting Past...
Yuko was born to a wealthy family, her father; owning a large set of companies, her mother; a pianist, and her older brother. For a while they lived happily. Yuko and her brother received everything they could have ever asked for. They were living the life every normal kid would have wanted, being loved by everyone around them and brought up well with the best education and support. When Yuko was 12 though, her mother was overcome with an unknown illness. Her father did whatever possible to help her, but in the end it was useless. Yuko mother died, leaving her father heart-broken. Yuko didn't know what to do without her mother there. She was lost, and so was her father and brother.

After her mother's death Yuko's father became engulfed in his work and completely ignored her and her brother. He acted as if they had never existed and Yuko could not accept the fact that her father didn't acknowledge them as his children. Yuko couldn't understand why he would treat them as such when they used to be such a happy family. When asking her brother, she simply ignored her and walked away. Even her brother had begun to stray away from her and Yuko had begun to feel so very alone. One day she approached her father and asked him why he no longer cared for them. In response he slapped her hard across the face and sent her flying to the floor. Looking at her in disgust, he simply responded, "Because I wish that you were never born." That's when Yuko knew she would never be the same again.

Soon after that event Yuko went into a depression and locked herself in her room for weeks. Even if she wanted to leave she feared that once she left the room everything would still be the same again, she would still be alone. One day she finally left her room, accepting the fact that her father would never love her. She moved into her Uncle's house and lost all contact with her father and brother. She became a child that was angry at the world. She pushed everyone away from fear of being hurt anymore then she had already been. Yuko began to get into fights, eventually getting to the point where she became a delinquent. Students avoided her in school, having heard of annoying rumors that were far from true. Teachers ignored her from lack of faith in her studies and gave her disapproving looks. If anyone really did confront Yuko it was either a fellow delinquent or someone asking for a fight.

In her second year of high school, Yuko met Miyuki Hasagawa who had just transferred in as a new student. She had known them as the stuck up family who lived within walls, closing themselves off from the rest of the world as if they were too good for anybody else. Yuko had disliked her from the very beginning despite Miyuki's kindly nature. She would ignore Miyuki's attempts at greeting her and reject any offers of friendship, but Miyuki never seemed to give up the hope of being Yuko's friend.

One day, Yuko had come across a fight, only to see that it was a rather distasteful girl trying to get Miyuki to apologize for something. Yuko pulled the girl away from Miyuki and pushed her away, telling her to stay away from her or else. After the girl had ran away, she asked Miyuki what she had done to piss her off. Miyuki gave her a kind smile before telling her that the girl had been speaking about Yuko in a bad manner. Miyuki couldn't stand for it and asked the girl to apologize. The girl, who had been trouble from the start, had gotten insulted and tried to force Miyuki to apologize instead. After hearing this, Yuko gave her a pat on the head and smiled for the first time in a long time. She and Miyuki became close friends and Yuko cared for her like a mother would a child. Despite being this close, Yuko had no idea of Miyuki's past and her current state behind the scenes. Unknown to her, Miyuki suffered heavily at home and school. At hoe, she was constantly scrutinized. Her mother and father constantly belittled her, calling her a "good for nothing" or a "waste of their time". While at school, Miyuki was constantly bullied just for being Yuko's friend. She never told her friend, out of fear that she would only blame herself, and she never told her family since they never seemed to care. Every night she would constantly cry herself to sleep and hurt herself intentionally, never telling Yuko a thing about all her troubles.

Tragedy struck when one day, Miyuki didn't come to school. Yuko had just thought she was taking the day off, but that changed when the school had an assembly meeting. Miyuki Hasagawa had committed suicide. The next day, there was a memorial. Students who weren't even her friends had come, just to get out of class and speeches were made with empty words. No one had even known Miyuki, not like Yuko had. No. Yuko hadn't even felt she truly knew her. So many things were unnoticed to her... She felt a failure as a friend and had trouble becoming close to others. She had never cried a single tear but instead, mourned from within. A part of Miyuki remained within her after that, changing her into a more cheerful person, though more protective of others as well. Though her tough as nails attitude appeared when needed, she is much softer around close friends. It's been two years since Miyuki's death, ad two years since she decided to become a better person, but she has never stopped blaming herself.

It's On Repeat...
Boku Wa Koko Ni Iru // Sophia

Wishing Only Wounds the Heart...
No one at the moment

Merely a Puppet To...
ll Vintage Nerd ll

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100