Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Anniversary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 am
Hey everyone!!!

So as some of you may know, our guild is gonna have it's 2nd year anniversary in about two months and a half(April 5). I think it's amazing that we've kept it alive this long so I want to do something special. However, the crew and I have no ideas. Please post suggestions below, we want to know what you want!

PS: I was also thinking of adding more crew members to the guild so if you're interested please pm me or post here. I'll look over your activity on the guild and see if you qualify. (lol sounds so official)

Thanks for reading!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:03 pm
HEY PEOPLEZ!!!!

So since no one's really posted any suggestions I just wanna say we have less than two months to do something. The sooner we can think of something, the better. If no one can think of anything, we can just go a fanart contest or fanfic contest or something...

I'd like to do something a bit more interesting but I'm not sure what.

Please help everyone!!  

netherfreak
Captain

aewprincess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm
I Think fanart and a fanfic contests are good ideas. I really hope you find something to do! If I think of something I will tell you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:09 pm
So, next Tuesday is our guild's anniversary (and the day city of fallen angels comes out!). Since the guild has been in a slight comma for the past couple of months, our anniversary event is going to be...getting the new book. lol Sry, but no one really showed any interest so I'm canceling any special events that were never made. Hopefully with the release of the new book, our precious guild will flare with life once again! Sorry if anyone was looking forward to something special. CELEBRATE WITH CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS!!! lol (if anyone couldn't tell, im excited, as everyone else probably is too) Ja~ heart  

netherfreak
Captain

Ultravoilet_Roses
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 am
O.o its outtt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont have the new book yet but im seriously thinking of going and getting it RIGHT NOW........... since i didnt know it came out yesterday... hmmmm biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 pm
I wasn't here for the anniversery, but I KNOW next year we should have a zOMG event where we pretend to be Shadowhunters and beat them demons. >;3  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:51 pm
Hahaha, that'd be awesome. I'm personally not into zOMG but everyone that is should get together and do that xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm
netherfreak
Hahaha, that'd be awesome. I'm personally not into zOMG but everyone that is should get together and do that xd

xD I only play it to get gold, because I'm poor like that. :3 But, next year's anniversary would definitely be awesome if we did that. Like, dress up our avi's as shadowhunters with the Marks and everything, and then go through each of the worlds (i.e. In Zen Gardens, we can pretend to fight Oni. >:3)  

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items