Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Apology/goodbye

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daelos

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm
This is the first time I've been able to get on for weeks. It seems that each time I start a game here, my life falls to crap. Coincidence or not, I've decided that I'm done here. I'm sorry to the people in my game, but it shall go no further. Moderators, do with it what you wish. I'll be donating my gold to the guild, live long and prosper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm
Daelos
This is the first time I've been able to get on for weeks. It seems that each time I start a game here, my life falls to crap. Coincidence or not, I've decided that I'm done here. I'm sorry to the people in my game, but it shall go no further. Moderators, do with it what you wish. I'll be donating my gold to the guild, live long and prosper.

Knowing your online tendencies first-hand, I understand the frustrations you must feel. I'm sorry you've had the problems you had, and have not been able to contribute as much as you could in the past.

I *will* request you don't donate all your gold to the guild, because it can never be extracted, and we have WAY, WAY too much gold to begin with, more than we can ever need.

It would be better suited being donated to a Gaia newbie, so if you don't want to be bothered finding one, post on here exactly how much you are sending to me, and I will make sure I use a printscreen and testimony as I find someone to donate it to.

Sorry to everyone else if it seems suspicious, but I think its a much worthier cause. I might actually find a way to split it up evenly between all the active posters in the guild, if Daelos would prefer that instead.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm
We should build a game teamed with characters that never got through their first encounter. Bonus points if the game they were made for never actually started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:46 pm
COLISEUM PART II!!!

Sorry to hear that though, Daelos. =( Hope life treats you well.  

joe-dude667

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm
joe-dude667
COLISEUM PART II!!!

Sorry to hear that though, Daelos. =( Hope life treats you well.

I KNEW I forgot something! Good luck indeed, Daelos. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:37 pm
Arc Vembris
We should build a game teamed with characters that never got through their first encounter. Bonus points if the game they were made for never actually started.

I had a character who never managed to make it out of the first room.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces