Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
[Guild Feedback] + [Guild Q&A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm
[Suggestion Box]
We want to know what you think! Please post your suggestions, guild specific questions, feedback, and concerns here.

Please do not spam the thread with off topic posts. Self explanatory.

Please respect the opinions of others and know the difference between discussing and bitching. All suggestions are welcome and I hope everyone feels comfortable to ask questions. If you disagree with a suggestion or and answer, that's fine, however, please do not be a d**k about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:41 pm
Suggested (name, idea, date):

-

Implemented (idea, date):

-  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Suggestions/Feedback:
To any crew that still remains,

I suggest that there be a full overhaul of the guild starting by verifying crew that is active, inactive or too busy to be crew.

As well as a forum/thread clean up so that we may see only the active, still in use and more recent threads rather than dig through old threads for life.

I also suggest the creation of a Sub-Forum for Art Jams. An Art Jam being a get together through a user's social media/online tool of choice to draw, sketch and doodle whilst keeping each other company or even critiquing.
Suggested Art Jam methods & tools:
* TinyChat
* FlockDraw
* GroupBoard

I also suggest hiring crew to advertise the guild in hopes of getting more mentors and mentees active again.

I am more than willing to help pay for the new sub-forum as long as I see that there is some life left in the crew. Otherwise I'm just wasting my gold. Though I do wish to see this place alive again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 am
Tiara_Estella
Suggestions/Feedback:

I suggest that there be a full overhaul of the guild starting by verifying crew that is active, inactive or too busy to be crew.

As well as a forum/thread clean up so that we may see only the active, still in use and more recent threads rather than dig through old threads for life.

I also suggest the creation of a Sub-Forum for Art Jams. An Art Jam being a get together through a user's social media/online tool of choice to draw, sketch and doodle whilst keeping each other company or even critiquing.
* TinyChat
* FlockDraw
* GroupBoard

I also suggest hiring crew to advertise the guild in hopes of getting more mentors and mentees active again.

I am more than willing to help pay for the new sub-forum as long as I see that there is some life left in the crew. Otherwise I'm just wasting my gold. Though I do wish to see this place alive again.

I like all the ideas motioned here. I'm a new member and would love to have a chance to be active here.  

LaLaLoof

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 pm
Tiara_Estella
Suggestions/Feedback:

* TinyChat
* FlockDraw
* GroupBoard

I second this.

I wanna see this place a live again. This is the kind of art guild I'm looking for. Where people say more then just, "nice art".  
Gaian Art Mentors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games