Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[4e] Need Players, will travel. (2/2) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:17 pm
So the party has once again thinned out, and i'm looking for some new heroes to join the nameless adventure troupe.

the gist of the game is that monstrous races have mostly been civilized, and adventuring has become a major line of work, as exploration takes precedence over fending off orcs and such. full details of the setting and game can be found here. and i'm happy to field any additional questions.

If you want to join, a level 2 character using standard 22 point buy, 100g worth of equipment and one magic item level 3 or lower. first come, first served, unless you can talk an earlier poster into letting you take their spot. currently looking for two to join.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 am
Really not a lot of love for 4th edition lately. =/  

joe-dude667

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:11 am
joe-dude667
Really not a lot of love for 4th edition lately. =/
eh, it comes and goes. plus new year, people are probably just starting up with classes, coming down from holiday vacations, might not have the opportunity for new games.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm
I think the guild needs some more promotion in 4e threads. It's a shame 4e doesn't get better representation in TTG, unless it's an argument thread.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm
Arc Vembris
I think the guild needs some more promotion in 4e threads. It's a shame 4e doesn't get better representation in TTG, unless it's an argument thread.
that it is. u_u  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:13 am
I've got a character.  

Mackie the Knife

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:39 am
Sorry Spork, Rain's already got me talked into joining his dungeon crawl. I'm still new to 4e AND bbs rpg, so I think I should stick to one thing at a time for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 am
No, you shouldn't! Play by post is very slow, and it will be a little while before they get to Floor 2.

I'll gladly help you for this game too. It would help us out by having you here, definitely!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am
For the record (for Saew and possibly NeoBlade), we have a Seeker (controller), Wizard (controller), Assassin (striker), and Warden (defender).

We could use another striker and/or a leader. POSSIBLY a defender (it definitely wouldn't hurt, but might not be quite as useful).

My Seeker is actually technically dead, but I think Spork might have her get raised from the dead or somesuch. If we can't get appropriate healing, though, I'm replacing her with an annoying Cleric.

Not saying Clerics are annoying. Just mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:47 am
Mackie the Knife
I've got a character.
looks good. once the current party figures out how to cope with a pile o' gold i can introduce him.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:04 pm
Rain Yupa
it will be a little while before they get to Floor 2.
It's been nearly two years. =/ When we will get to Floor 30?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 pm
joe-dude667
Rain Yupa

You could have been BEYOND Floor 2 with your posting rate. The minimum number of encounters you could have been through on floor 1 is three.

THREE.

I know you guys don't KNOW the map, but you keep going the WRONG WAY. And getting treasure for it, but that's neither here nor there.

Currently, there's 4 possible encounters left MAXIMUM. I even gave you an out to finish THIS encounter early, but Balasar insisted on roflgriffoning it up.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Rain Yupa
No, you shouldn't! Play by post is very slow, and it will be a little while before they get to Floor 2.

I'll gladly help you for this game too. It would help us out by having you here, definitely!

I'll think on it, I do have other things going on as well smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 am
Rain Yupa
joe-dude667
Rain Yupa

You could have been BEYOND Floor 2 with your posting rate. The minimum number of encounters you could have been through on floor 1 is three.

THREE.

I know you guys don't KNOW the map, but you keep going the WRONG WAY. And getting treasure for it, but that's neither here nor there.

Currently, there's 4 possible encounters left MAXIMUM. I even gave you an out to finish THIS encounter early, but Balasar insisted on roflgriffoning it up.
But you forgot one simple thing.

Adventures love loot.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 am
Spork! Check PM wink  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items