Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Just want to belong (O/A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 am
Story: In the world of Minara, a great war has just ended. The fight between humans and half-humans as ended, but there are still hostilities betwixt the two sides. The humans are envious of the half-humans, who each posess the power to transform into a specific animal, and also be a human if they wish. What characterizes the half-humans from them in human form is that they each posess a unique mark upon there body, such as a tattoo like mark on a shoulder. All humans' skins are free of such markings. However, the Half-humans, or as they like to call themselves 'Morphers' (very original i know.. LOL) just wish to be accepted by the humans, and are envious of the humans' ability to use magic.

In a way, the villages and towns still segregate the two different societies. But on the occasion, the more peaceful of each side has welcomed the other into their home or their business, offering food and shelter for the displaced after the war. But will the semi-peace and tolerance last? Will there be another battle? or will everyone be able to let bygones be bygones and live peacefully? Only time will tell.

RULES: rolleyes

1. NO CYBERING. it's just plain gross. kissing, hugging,and cuddling is a-ok, but anything other than that will require a time skip.

2. Keep it pg-13 and under folks! (basically it's a requirement of the gaia TOS and such) smile Remember there are childrens and young-uns on this site! be kind and respectful

3. No god-modding! it's mean D:<

4. pm all profile requests to me please and thanks! biggrin

Profile Skeleton

My controller is: (your username here)
My Name is:
I'm this age:
I'm a: (male or female) and apart of the (human or morpher) group
My take on post-war is: (benevolent to both sides or still holding grudges towards the other species)
Personality:
(If human: Specialty in Magic [what can they do with their magical power?] if Morpher: Animal [Obviously, what can they transform into?] pick one)
Short Bio:
Picture: anime only please ^^ (If a Morpher, please provide both a picture for your human-ish self and describe their marking if you can't see it [be modest as to where it is] and then a picture of their animal-self)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 am
HUMANS:

My controller is: pirateninjaofdarkness
My Name is: Selke Kiyaro
I'm this age:19
I'm a: female and apart of the human group
My take on post-war is: Benevolent
Personality: A bit of a ditz, but still kind and funloving. loyal to her friends,willing to help and protect those of the morpher group.
Specialty in Magic: creates aura shapes like swords, daggers, shields, and the like.
Short Bio: Worked in the Underground Morphers Freedom Fighters alongside some of both kinds. Was awarded with a medal of Honour for her valor and quick-thinking.
Picture:
User Image[  

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 am
MORPHERS:

My Controller is: pirateninjaofdarkness
My Name is: Lughe Sollace
I am this age: 19
I am a Male and apart of the morpher group
My take on post-war is: slightly grudging
Personality: Cautious, Quick to fight, and a bit of a smartalec.
Animal: wolf
Short Bio: Lughe's family was murdered by humans close to the beginning of the war. He's always had a distrust of humans because during the war, he was captured and taken prisoner, forced to work as a slave in their weapons factories at the age of 13. After the war, he's still been uneasy.
Picture:

User Image

His mark looks like a tribal rose on his back. it's a deep violet.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff