Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Monster Galaxy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm
I must be really late on this, but I keep reading about it and did Gaia make this app for FB? I have no clue when it even came out there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm
azndreams
I must be really late on this, but I keep reading about it and did Gaia make this app for FB? I have no clue when it even came out there.

Same I was thinking the same thing. I was like O___O OMG GAIA HAS A NEW FLASH GAME 8DDDD BUT WIF CUTE CREATURES <3 >D EPICNESS >D

So I wasn't the only one that noted the familiar Gaia Characters like Blaze, Jack Frost and the Monsters surprised like The Coyote bros.. ect

I even heard the music from zOMG sound track in there too. O-O;;;

Viper-Nyx

Kawaii Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Magical Girl 50

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 pm
Yeah it's a pokemon type thing with the whole capture thing and I actually like it alot. The music is pretty swell and I wonder when it did actually come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:55 am
Few of the Gaia's developers made the Monster Galaxy and i like it. Sometimes i play it.  

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 am
Yeah. They made it. I read Lanzer say somewhere that they don't want to announce it yet because it doesn't really have anything to do with gaia yet. When they can develop a connection somehow they will announce it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 pm
And now I see there is something about OMGpop and that would be cool. I wonder if it will be another FB thing like Ocean Party where you can transfer the experience over into gold. That would be super sweet.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

-The Vampire Kenna-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:14 am
I love Monster Galaxy! I've been playing it for almost a week now, but I know it was out for a few weeks before I ever decided to play. I'm pretty addicted to it redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:18 am
Yeah I just have yet to figure out how to farm for more Star Seeds on there, so I can get more Mogo. Oh well and it seems like lvling is so slow. I mean I know I should play the weaker monsters, but damn 14exp each when I have like 500xp til the next lvl, so long, but I do still like that grinding aspect of it.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

-The Vampire Kenna-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:21 am
I go to the wooded area above the beach for leveling my mogas. Around 50 xp for each win there is loads better than 14 XD I'm slowly working on getting all of my moga up to the same level (which is taking forever!) One thing: I've gotten like 4 star seeds today by defeating moga of a higher level than the ones I'm playing with. I dunno how often it happens, but I've gotten it twice today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am
So have you completed the quest for Poe to go find Lenore and defeat the Winja? I'm getting ready to start that one ._.  

x-Kenna-Angelic-x

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 pm
I'm still working on delivering the care package one and trying to catch a that reindeer moga and damn I used 5 Star Seeds with it at 1hp and it still wouldn't be caught. Too bad they don't have like a master star seed like a master poke ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 pm
Oh goodness...I hated that quest. I finally caught one, but it took like 15 star seeds. I was about to breakdown and beg my husband to buy me some FB credits just so I could buy extra star seeds ._. Good luck on that!  

x-Kenna-Bear-x

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:00 pm
azndreams
I'm still working on delivering the care package one and trying to catch a that reindeer moga and damn I used 5 Star Seeds with it at 1hp and it still wouldn't be caught. Too bad they don't have like a master star seed like a master poke ball.

It's level will always match the highest level Moga you have with you. I used a level 2 moga, went to the start of the wooded area, got it down to like 3 HP, and I finally caught it with only one Starseed after my many fail attempts before.
Before, I had a level 8 Moga with me, and it used up all my starseeds to NOT catch it. ; ^ ;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:08 pm
I see I see. Well maybe I should try that then.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 pm
This got announced at the Gaia panel at Ohayocon as a project they were working on for Facebook. DJHelsing tried to pass it off as an original game, avoiding all statements about how it's pretty much like pokemon. (i have not played, do not know) It's in testing phase right now, they are still tweaking it.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff