Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Hello There, Did Anyone Know Happy Colours? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm
I've talked back and forth with her previously in the past, and I would have never guessed it. My heart goes to her, and her entire family. She has always been, and will continue to be a member of our family, and we miss her deeply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 am
Hello everyone.. Nice seeing you all again. Yes, I am sick, and I won't be on anymore. It takes me forever to just type a word! Taylor, or Unbreakable Mercy, will be posting for me since it takes me so long. Of course, I wanted to type this message out, so I am.

I love you guys so much and I really hate to miss so much... because this is my family, y'know? You guys, in the short time I've been on Gaia, have become so much to me. And I really, really, love you guys. Oh great, the tears are coming.

I'm not allowed on much here except in the mornings, because it makes me very tired and very emotional. So Taylor will be posting messages from me to you guys. I've asked her to. So if you guys wanna talk to me, just ask her to give me a message or something.

I love you guys so much, and now I gotta go, but I'll be watching from Taylor's account! She's staying with me today, so I'll be watching her. I love everyone here, I love the NSTG, and I love Gaia. I wish I could put in EVERYTHING I could to do events, and chat, but the sad fact is, I can't. So I'm sorry guys.

I love you, and I hope everyone has a great day today!
~Love Hap  

Happy Colours

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We're praying for you, Happy. We love you and your graceful, radiant presence within our guild community. We love you and your wonderful sense of humor and your generous spirit. We will always care about you and miss you, and have you in our minds and hearts as an example of someone who exemplifies not only the characteristics of a true NSTG member, but of a wonderful and strong human being. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 am
User Image
Happy Colours, you are loved right back! We miss you. We pray for your strength, health and joy. Consider yourself hugged right through the internet! heart

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash