Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I'll just introduce myself...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pickpocket?
  *roll*
View Results

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:30 am
I'm Saew, or Wren. Played D&D 3.5 off and on for about 3 years, a couple of sessions of 4.0 and even tried GURPS..once. Thought about running a game of Paranoia locally but my victims..er, PLAYERS (who were all unemployed at the time) found themselves employed but our schedules unable to align.

I typically am seen as a hack and slash type player, but as I've only had two DM's for 3.5 and the main one was obsessed which which characters were having sex with which npcs...i made a point of rolling a character who was short tempered, mission focused, and very aggressive.

My wife (who was also the second DM that I played with) was very uncertain of herself, but told a great story...the campaign is on hold until the rest of the players can get together.

I've never gamed over BBS, so will be reading over things for a while to see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm
Well, hopefully you find this place interesting. There's plenty of guinnea... I mean test mon.... I mean... vic... er...

Give me a moment...

What was it politely called...

Oh right, Players.

Right, there's plenty of those things to try things on, and hopefully we'll get DMs too.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm
Ahoy there!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 am
Hey, I found 15 gold in your pocket! *keeps*

Welcome. If you're that type, I'm going to try to recruit you for my Dungeon Crawl Extravaganza once they get to Floor 2. The pitch is, its level 1-30. No exp, but they level up as soon as they hit the next floor. There's plenty of treasure to get if they explore though, rather than bee-line towards the stairs!

There's only two doors they have left to investigate, because they keep picking the non-stairs doors by accident sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 am
There's actually a few 4e games recruiting at the moment (oddly enough). If you know much about Forgotten Realms there's an interesting one that's just starting up, or there's my game where I want the player to play themselves, or Dion's game where you're playing a Marvel/DC superhero stuck in the land of DnD!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games