Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm
I said I'd post some earlier so...eh why not now?
User Image Thats a pic I drew of my Grandma. >D
User Image
,....yes that is made out of torn napkins at a restuarant....I was very bored. >D
User Image
Thats a pic of my aunt I drew..
User Image
...OMG now that I look at it....the ear looks WAAYYY off....>< anyway thats Greta...my aunts cat... she died of cancer a few months ago. :[
User Image
...Okay thats not art/something I drew...lol Its my other aunt and uncles DEMON cat....Okay he's actually SUPER sweet....but he ALWAYS looks PISSED. O.O ITS CREEPY! One time I got up in the middle of the night when we visited them and went to open the fridge..only to find him sitting there on the floor glaring staring at me!! I liek nearly jumped out of mai skin!?!
User Image
A pic of my avi looking....serious? IDK I dont remember drawing this but I found it this morning adn took a picture,.....don't mind the HORRIBLY drawn figure/girl to the side.....ugh I didn't even finish that hand. o.e
User Image
MUHAHAHAHAAA SNOWART!?!
....YES HE IS HOLDING A RECTANGLAR BRIEFCASE. >]
User Image
This is an older pick. Its my old sony extersion....i cant remember how to spell...and im to lazy to look at the pic again.>D
User Image
Pumkin carving contest 2nd place winner... (trust me the 1st place was WAAYYYY better. I'm glad she won. >D)
User Image I did this piece entirely in colored pencil...I'm actually going to use it for part of my collage portfolio. :]
...and don't mind the mess and cardboard in the background... thats for a school project that I'm working on soooooo my rooms a little messy right now...

...anyway thats all the ones I have saved on my photobucket at the moment soooooo watcha think?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:28 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

You have some serious mad skillz talent going on there Kallisto..keep up the grand work!!!

User Image

But I do not embrace it

black_leather_biker_chick

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm
black_leather_biker_chick
Death may surround me......

User Image

You have some serious mad skillz talent going on there Kallisto..keep up the grand work!!!

User Image

But I do not embrace it

>D

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awwwwwzz thank you Blackie!....but I'm not as good as a lot of people..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

~You are very artistic. I'm impressed, especially with the snow man.~

Snappy J

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm
Snappy J
User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol thanks. I actually made the blocky snowman today....I named him Blocky....the gangsta....snowperson...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm
l-Kallisto-l
Snappy J
User Image

User Image

Lol thanks. I actually made the blocky snowman today....I named him Blocky....the gangsta....snowperson...

That's such a creative name!  

Snappy J

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm
Snappy J
l-Kallisto-l
Snappy J
User Image

User Image

User Image

lol, I just like the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with his appearance.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm
l-Kallisto-l
Snappy J
l-Kallisto-l
Snappy J
User Image

User Image

User Image

lol, I just like the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with his appearance.

Ya know, that's pretty much what I liked about it too. ;p  

Snappy J

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

User Image

Lmao, great minds think alike.
._.
Wow I've used that line like 5 times today....hmmmm how bout this:
"We've gone from Socrates to Snooki" - Ducky from NCIS
>3 thats not really relavent but I lol'd when I watched it today.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:23 pm
I want your talent. In class today we had 40 minutes of free time and i drew my avi today doing what I do normally (lie on my desk and sleep) I couldn't draw the legs. for like 10 minutes I sat there and tried to figure out what was wrong. It was I haden't drawn the chair for my desk. It turned out ok  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Snappy J

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

~By the way, I would love to meet a cat like that one in the picture. :3
So evil! evil
~