Regarding the new RAWR roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 am
keep in mind this is like V0.01 of the roleplay. Nothing is set in stone which leaves you free to do ANYTHING. If your onto a good idea with the roleplay, it will get incremented into further releases. The essential storyline is that the roleplay takes place like 50,000 years in the future, after humans have all but died out, animals and furries are civilized. Technology would be similiar to mediveal times.

I have alot of plans for this, but you guys really caught me with my pants down on this one. I wasn't expecting any roleplay activity yet, hence why everything is so confusing right now. It will get better, and soon.

With your character biosheets, I'm already seeing problems which will be fixed in the next few weeks. One easy example of the type of problems I'm seeing is that so far, everyone is at least 1000 years old, but appears in their late teens. ERROR. lol.

The other main problem is the characters are unbalanced. One is a human with typical human traits, another is a level 69 GodWolf. I'm building a lvl1 platform based on the GURPS engine thats going to put everyone on the same playing field. It's going to take me a few weeks to get it coded, but thats my main focus right now, getting the characters on the same starting point.

Feel free to post with your characters in normal RAWR forums. the village of RAWR (Satul Speranta) is considered the main village in the roleplay. Keep in mind, its a peaceful village of socialization and commerce so territory battles etc will need to be taken outside of Satul.

If you post in Satul (RAWR) in character, be sure to post with your characters picture at the top left or top right of the post. It's ok if you want to have more than one character. You can have up to 5 characters actually.

If you are the leader of a tribe, it's time to recruit. Anyone can join your tribe. They don't need to be a member of RAWR, just need to have their biosheet accepted by myself. Members will NOT be automatically assigned to your tribe. This means your tribe and territory can be over-run by stronger tribes, or your tribe could turn on you and forcefully remove you as leader.

I foresee the possibility of more than 6 tribes, forcing the need to share territories and work together.

As stated, for now, we all are feeling this whole thing out. Consider this a bit of free time to feel things out before the roleplay really gets started in the next few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm
hey i'm 17 in it at least  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Im sorry but thats way to much for meh to read at the moment....I dont think I can litterally comprehend anything right now...Im SOOO tired....but I must Keep my post....higher...than...serch's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAWR: Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games