Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I have to warn all of you. Please, get right with God. The Lord is coming, very soon. Sooner then you all expect. The day, and hour, is unknown. Not even the Angels or Son in Heaven knows when His return shall be. He is ready for His people, but not all His people are ready for Him. He cannot wait forever, for an eternity my friends. Get right with God, please. The Bible is the directions to life, of your salvation, that will last an eternity. It's the ultimate road map. I say this to all of you, from the bottom of my heart, and the midsts of my spirit, because I love each and everyone of you. I want to see all of us, caught up together, in the clouds, with the Lord, when He returns, for His glorious church! God Bless all of you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 am

Yes. The day is unknown. But the Lord shall come like a thief in the night. Unexpected. Joyous is the Day of the Lord for God's people. heart

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm
It still scares me, not knowing when He is coming. I'm always feeling like I'm not ready and that I'm not completely right with God, though I'm a Christian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 pm
Do not be scared or let your heart be afraid, because no matter what, He is always near you. :3  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

tabashino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 am
Already two testimonies I heard say that in Heaven, The Father is no longer in his throne, He is also with his hand straight up and there are only 5mins. on His Holy clock that tells the time left for the coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:29 am
tabashino
Already two testimonies I heard say that in Heaven, The Father is no longer in his throne, He is also with his hand straight up and there are only 5mins. on His Holy clock that tells the time left for the coming.

I have always been skeptical of dates and times when the world is supposed to "end". The Lord said nobody would know. So I don't know about those testimonies.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:01 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
tabashino

I have always been skeptical of dates and times when the world is supposed to "end". The Lord said nobody would know. So I don't know about those testimonies.

Thank you for posting this Tab. This testimony is very true. He is no longer seated. His hand is upright, and ready for the trumpets to be estinguished. My Pastor even said, "The Heavens are shaking, and moving violently in God's love. The activity in Heaven is preparing for the Lord's return very soon." He spoke in tongues and translated it. The Heavens are very active right now, and getting very ready. My Pastor also told me, that God is no longer on His throne, that the Heavens are stirring with action, and the Angels are helping the preparations. My Pastor doesn't lie, for one thing. He is a faithful man, and his spirit is fruitful. It warns us in the Bible plenty of times of His return. All things have to come to pass, and be witnessed to all the nations. Like I have said before, He is ready, but not all His people are ready, but He cannot wait forever. Things are going to have to come to pass, so that the certain criteria's of the Rapture can become relevant to the Word. The Bible may not speak of 'Rapture' directly in a clear stance, but there is warnings written.

The Lord wants me to post these two scriptures in here.

"Let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do but encourage and warn (keyword) each other, especially now that the day of His coming back again is drawing near." (Hebrews 10:25)

When the ones who have been chosen from pure of hearts, and pure of faith, are captured in the sky together, to be with the Lord, this is what He will say to those. "Then the King will say to those on His right hand," ... 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world." (Matthew 25:34).

All this information and scriptures I have gathered in pieces, but later, God expects me to use this information accordingly to His will, on His time. This is exactly why I have created this Ministry on Gaia. It is to teach, and to prepare God's children for the end-times. I am an end-time worker, with the gift of Prophecy, and I must use what God has given me, to teach people the Truth. I do not boast, but boldly say, these things so that the hearts can receive the Truth, and have it sown deep in the soul.

The Lord speaks to me a lot. He has told me this.

"The Truth is like a curtain that reveals and contains no blemish. There are those who know the Truth, but continue to reject Me. When they reject Me, they reject you. Let My will be done, so you can continue to focus. You are worrying too much, more than you can comprehend. Give these things to Me, and I will put them aside. Focus, and be strong. The anointing I give you, means dearly to Me."

I of course, write everything down, that He tells me, so I can share these things with others.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Satan.. Why does he have to exist? God will triumph. And when Jesus, our Lord comes, it won't be pretty.  

Cry Thunder

Perfect Winner

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Llamatized

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm
Mr Smorgasm
Satan.. Why does he have to exist? God will triumph. And when Jesus, our Lord comes, it won't be pretty.

He knows the Day is coming, too. He wants to get as many people as possible to turn from God and worship him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!

We all wait for his 2nd coming! (:

Crystiau

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm
The Lord has many things to show all of you, and He is using me as a vessel to do it. A lot of Christians do not believe in the Rapture, or do not fully believe in the things, that the Lord has to show them. I had a vision confirmed to me today, but I will post another topic for that, so that things are easier in order. Here are some things He wants me to put in here from "Heaven is SO Real!"

These are His own words my friends.

"My Father loves all of His children, but He has given them certain laws He expects them to live by. When I saw your loved ones, I felt deeper pain than you did, but I must live by My Father's Word. Once a person goes to hell, there is no way for them to ever get out again. I want the unsaved to know this, the reality of hell is forever." - Jesus

Here is a scripture, and below will be the Lord speaking.

"But when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Therefore, do not be like them. For your Father know the things you have need of before you ask Him." (Matt 6:7- cool

Having Faith and being Obedient in prayer

"I love persistent children. People's persistence proves their faithfulness, and by this I know they they believe I hold the answers to all their prayers. I also want My children to know that even though I answers prayers, I may also remove answers if they are not faithful."

"Daughter, when some of My children need something, they pray night and day and spend time with Me. They strive to be obedient and to live according to My words. Then, as soon as I bless them, they change, moving far from Me and going back to their old ways. They continue doing the things I do not like. That is why I sometimes remove My Blessings."

About Christians

"Many Christians are poor and have many problems in their lives because their hearts are not right with Me, and they don't tithe.
(Tithing is 10% of what you make, from your income, or pay period), Any Christian who doesn't tithe will not be blessed because they love money more than My Word. These who love money more than My Word will never see My Kingdom. You already know where they will be at the end."

Putting the Lord first in our Lives

"If anyone comes to Me with an open heart and tries to live with My Words, they will be blessed right away, and they will have peace and joy continually. Whoever loves Me and want Me to bless them must have their heart right toward Me and put Me first in everything in their lives and have a kind heart towards others."

The Kingdom is already Prepared!

"I say to you again that everything in My Kingdom is ready for My Children. I want all doubting and unbelieving Christians to realize there is a real Heaven. I want to bring all of My Children to the Kingdom, but whoever does not live by My Word, will not enter. This book will help the faithless people."

"I am ready for My children, but so many of My children do not really believe and they are living for worldly things. I love all of them and want to bring all of them to Heaven with Me, but I cannot take those who are not ready for Me. Those who come to My Kingdom must be pure hearted and obedient."

He makes it, clear as water that those who do not fully believe in the Glory of Heaven, and the things He has prepared for us, we must live by His Word. Everything is ready for those who are ready for Him. No one can enter the Kingdom if they are not ready for Him. He makes it very clear here.

End-Times/Rapture

"Many Christians will be surprised when the End Times come. What you just saw is only a small part of what will happen very soon. It will be much worse than you can possibly imagine for those who do not know Me. That is why I want all My children to be able to come with Me to My Kingdom."

"I will destroy many countries with floods, tornadoes and earthquakes in order to show the people that I am God, and that they need to prepare for My coming. Many people will suffer, many will divorce, many hearts will be broken for their loved ones, and many lives will be taken, including many Christians. You must include these visions in your book, My daughter."

"I must wake the sleeping people," He explained, "Many of them are living in the dark, and when bad things happen, they blame them on satan. I will make the hearts of these people tremble because many of them are not seeing or hearing how soon I am coming for them. The only ones that will hear the trumpet are those who are ready and waiting for Me. The rest will have to go through the tribulation."

This book, is reliable source on what is going to happen in the world, because the Lord returns to take His people. A young, Korean-American women, had many visitations from our Lord, and Savior, for several years, and would tell her these things so they could be shared to many other Christians across the nations, and across the globe. I am sharing these things from this book, because it's a faithful responsibility, to pass on the Truth. Everything written in Heaven is SO Real! is legit, and proof that the Lord is coming very soon, my friends. These important things He talks about, we must take them greatly, for it could happen any day, as the scriptures say, "Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it's own things." (Matt 6:34).

God is ready. Are you?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
tabashino

Yeah and no one knows but in these last days God is raising men and women who are ready for war. He demonstrates these things and allows them for testimonies to boost and motivate us to continue. For those who think they know the day and hour like 2012 aren't going to inheret the kingdom of heaven for God says that the gueser does not enter heaven. Those kind of people know more than Jesus hu? I mean they seem to know and even the son doesn't know as the bible tells us. God rebuke the devil!!  

tabashino

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm
tabashino
Scarlet_Teardrops
tabashino

Yeah and no one knows but in these last days God is raising men and women who are ready for war. He demonstrates these things and allows them for testimonies to boost and motivate us to continue. For those who think they know the day and hour like 2012 aren't going to inheret the kingdom of heaven for God says that the gueser does not enter heaven. Those kind of people know more than Jesus hu? I mean they seem to know and even the son doesn't know as the bible tells us. God rebuke the devil!!

Have you not read and heed to my posts? It takes a heart, to believe. The things I have posted are the Truth. Consider this a warning to fear God.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm
I, for one, can't wait for Satan to acknowledge that Jesus is Lord. That's the ultimate double-cross right there. He can delay the inevitable all he wants, but it's going to happen, I think.

However, I should make matters right with God first. I am spiritually immature and still concerned about what will happen to me when he comes. I still feel that I could be going to Hell. I will pray for everyone in this guild tonight, as well as myself. I will pray for our salvation, because I know there are still some in the guild who are unsaved.

To anyone who reads this, Thank you so much for being in my life and helping me to grow. Thank you for your wonderful testimonies and stories that have given me more reason to believe. God bless you all. I cannot wait to meet you all in Heaven.  

Injustice-Shall-Fall

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 pm
Thank you my brother! We shall rejoice on our knees at last! Do not be discouraged, the Lord wants me to tell you! The things I have posted are true. Tremble with love, and fear God, for He is a Just God, and righteousness in all things He does. I have more to pick up, and post in here. The things I will be sharing are things, I will share to many Christian guilds, so that as many can be saved, before the Rapture, so they do not have to go through the tribulation. It is a choice, to get right with God. God Bless you Brother!  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff