Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 am
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

I woke up this morning and noticed I had left my iPad asleep instead of turned off. I went about my business checking the games I had running to make sure my food hadn't burned and my crops hadn't died on me.

I la-tee-da'd my way over to Facebook and noticed that one of the radio stations I listen to had posted a link to a blog, asking their listeners what they thought. This American fellow is boycotting American women.

Yes. You heard correctly. Boycotting American women. His reasons are certainly righteous and appalling: they get fat faster, they're more likely to cheat and win all holdings in a divorce, they don't want children; they're selfish and immature.

I post this not only to share with you the absurdity and disgustingness of this man's gall and forthrightness. I post this to remind the female population in this guild that there are still doofus-es we still need to stand up to and show that we're just as good as the next woman.

Here's the link: http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I would like to know your thoughts on all manner of the subject. In other words, a free for all is required. biggrin

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 am
Wow... just wow. The fact that this is getting so much attention is in and of itself kind of sad. The things people will put in the news...

In any case, I think this is just stupid, if nothing else. It honestly sounds like the ramblings of a high school drop out from his mothers basement. Maybe the reason he's so bitter about American Women is because he can't get with one in the first place. razz

I may be Canadian, but I still find this absurd.  

penned ignorance

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 am
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
There they are a'standing in a row!

Also, I don't think American men would appreciate American women boycotting THEM. I'm sure, from experience, women can be just as cruel and generalize mens' attributes into one lump sum of burn and hurt.

"Give them a twist, a flick of the wrist!"
That's what the showman said!

Chexley

1,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 am
emmmahy

IAWTC  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:11 pm
" American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least. "

HAHAHAHAHA, He just described all Americans EVERYBODY. Let's face it, the human race is generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste.. Other than this idiot obviously trollin a bit, I think pen's a bit right too. He's just better because the only women that will talk to him are the ones on the cam sites.  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
♪ After silence,
That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible
is music.
♪

Well, while I am kind of biased on this topic, I do agree with the opinions of this being a ridiculous claim. I'm tied to a Canadian, but that doesn't mean I'm not just as likely to A) encounter those traits in my significant other or B) encounter those traits in myself. The audacity is striking, really. As Em said: Obvious troll [idiot] is obvious.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 pm
I don't think he'll need to continue his boycott. Pretty sure any woman (American or otherwise) knows now that he's a douche of epic proportions, and will want nothing to do with him. razz  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Phaeton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 pm
Am I the only one who thinks this might make for a great episode of South Park?

Anyhow, maybe I'm a bit strange but I like to think people should hold themselves to the same standards as the opposite sex partner they seek. It's supposed to be a partnership nowadays anyway. We left the whole, you buy a wife like any other form of material asset behind us with the Womens Rights Movement.

Also, look at the traits this guy seeks in a woman, they can't possibly be traits he possesses himself. It didn't occur to him how hypocritical it would be to expect them in a life partner?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:46 pm
Taeryyn
I don't think he'll need to continue his boycott. Pretty sure any woman (American or otherwise) knows now that he's a douche of epic proportions, and will want nothing to do with him. razz

This. biggrin

Anyway, he's just angry because American women act like real people, and not mindless little sex toys. :3  

pickle relish

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm
Well, there is one less man to consider for the date pool, ladies!
That guy is never going to land a woman unless he mail orders her from some sketchy region of the globe. At least he's sparing us American girls from having to endure his insane intolerance.
I pity the international women he plots to pester, they deserve better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 pm
So I actually took the time to go visit the blog, and wow! It's truly amazing-- nay, a veritable marvel, how so much butthurt can fit on one page!

The bitterness....it burns. x3 And makes me giggle.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Aachren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:51 pm
I wonder how many of those supposed other men are him?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:27 pm
pickle relish
Taeryyn

This. biggrin

Anyway, he's just angry because American women act like real people, and not mindless little sex toys. :3

You realize that in saying this you basically just said " Every woman who's not from America acts like a mindless sex toy "

>_>  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm
AlcoholicPancake
pickle relish
Taeryyn

This. biggrin

You realize that in saying this you basically just said " Every woman who's not from America acts like a mindless sex toy "

>_>

No I didn't. Although that is pretty much what he's saying.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff