xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 am
User Image

Throughout the world there is always talk about parallel dimensions and some people have wanted to travel there. Well now you're in luck there have been a few people that have traveled and return to their home called Earth, they never said how they got there until one person was secretly tortured by a government concerned about the parallel universe being a threat. The gate to the other world named Thrae is opened by a human with a special power and he comes from Earth! Angered, the government wants his arrest for treason so the governor could use the power for himself. Before capture the human opened a huge dimensional rift with a gun pointed at his head so the governor's soldiers could explore the new world with the human, known as Kacey Tohme as their guide.

At the first minute of contact the beings of Thae and the humans of Earth disliked each other, with the soldiers' insensitivity towards these new, never before seen beings. They looked somewhat human but had animalistic features to them, for example a human with butterfly wings or with deer legs and antlers. Now there's a war between the two worlds thanks to human's insolence and insensitivity. Now it's up to Kacey's friends and the members of Thae, whom call themselves sprites must fight just to protect their land and free the man who opened the portal and take him back to Thae before closing the portal forever.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 am
The main species of Thae:

Chonta: These are the butterfly people, in the old days of magic when they could enter the human world, there they were called faeries by the humans. The young start off as caterpillar-like, with colorful hair and usually brown eyes, when they transform into butterfly people they metamorph like earth's caterpillars do, when they evolve their eyes become an unusually bright color like pea green, teal, light violet or cyan and their hair gains highlights.

Ryfercraft: Very deer-like in appearance, they have light colored hair, usually blonde with eyes with either soft or very vibrant colors. The hips down is a pair of deer legs, and they have the ears and antlers of a deer, their face is also slightly deerish with a long snout and black nose. On rare occasions females have antlers too but that doesn't make them any less girly! Generosity is in their nature but they can be a bit gluttonous, luckily they have a high metabolism and don't get fat easily. In the ancient days of magic when rifts occasionally opened to Earth they were called Satyrs by the humans.

Tacca: Adorable raccoon ears and tails adorn these humanoid members of Thae. Stereotypically they are servers, working hard to improve the lives of their friends and giving lots of gifts to their neighbors. Usually they have black or brown eyes and either red, brown or black hair.

Mentis: The vigilant and fast warriors of Thae, who mainly consist of wolf people but some others have joined their ranks to fight the human intruders from Earth. Eye color and hair color vary greatly and they have wolf ears, eyes and tail as well as legs and teeth. On Earth they were what created the werewolf myth when they stumbled through the rift in the ancient days of magic.

Writhen: An assortment of winged humanoids with a enviable amount of grace and style. Most of this race is male, but there are a few females that live in their own community. Often playful and flirty in general. Their hair and eye color varies to the type of bird species they look like in the human world. Bird wings and tail are the most common features but some individuals also have bird legs and eyes and rarely, a beak. These beings were mistaken for angels, sometimes fallen angles in the human realm back when rifts opened and closed at random.

Other: There are many other races like the cat people and rabbit people, in fact there are too many to list. These people are rarer and to strengthen their numbers they have joined the Mentis, lending whatever skills they have to the fight.

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:57 am
Rules:

1. This is a literate roleplay, I want a minimum of 7, that means SEVEN sentences. I understand there may be some writers block now and then so here's some things to help with that, describe thought, scent, sight, taste or surroundings.

2. No god-modding unless controller of character permits it.

3. You can be anything in this roleplay, even vampires. You can even be from another universe, not just Thae or Earth. You can even be ghost or zombie.

4. PM posts to me, title it "I want to be free." And you have to post! Don't join and ditch.

5. You can have pets, mutant pets or be mutated yourself, depending on the scenario I may not accept but It's worth a shot.

6. Originality is adored. I absolutely love originality!

I may change, add or delete rules when I see fit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 am
Profile:

Name:

Appearance:
- eye color:
- skin color:
- muscle build:
- other features:

Bio:
Personality:
My portrait: (a picture if you can find one that matches appearance description.)
Crush:
Other:
Username:

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 am
User Image
Accepted Profiles
OOC

B A N N E R S

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20799429][IMG]http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/xXFoxfaceToastXx/Decorated images/portal.jpg[/IMG][/url]

RolePlay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games