Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RolePlay
November's Graveyard (Accepting//Not Open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 am
User Image

Welcome to November's Graveyard, a place said to be
haunted, which may be possible since this graveyard you
somehow found yourself in is inescapable. Congrats! You
may have died with out realizing it or perhaps you
just had the fortune or should I say misfortune
of stumbling upon this place. Anywho

you are in here and no matter how far you run you'll
never escape, but I'll let you in on a little secret,
there's a farm field nearby. It's safe and protected
from evil. In fact November is the guardian herself, but
who is November, nobody knows. Since you have
the eternity here why not find out for yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:48 am
User Image

Rules

This is a literate rp, I want lots of lovely details to chill the bone. 7-10 sentences minimum. Also don't post spam, including unrelated topics, PM me instead.

I want this roleplay to be pretty scary, but no links to pop up screamers at least not randomly, if there is reason or a warning then fine.

No anime show characters like Alucard, not even the picture. That's just as bad as those screen shots with poorly colored hair and eyes, like the many of naruto characters as an example.

PM profiles to me.

There will be events and such which I will mainly control unless you ask for permission. I am willing to hand the reigns to another person if they ask with a good reason or idea.

You cannot leave the graveyard, there are some NPCs that can enter at will and you may follow them to the edge but when you step through the portal you'll end up back at November's farm.

Ask me about November's safeguard effect on the farmhouse and what dangers go beyond it, if you read the rules. (it's important.)

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:50 am
User Image

Profiles:

(Appearance)
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]The etching upon my tombstone[/b] (name)
[b]My clock stopped at[/b] (age) [b]when I came here.[/b]
[b]I may be more than human[/b] (race, if human "put or not")
[b]A haunt for the haunter[/b]: (If living delete this, how you died)
[b]It's just a bad dream right?[/b]: (If dead delete this, how you stumbled into November's Graveyard.)
[b]Is it possible to see anything but gray here?[/b]: (personality.)
[b]Before I kicked the bucket I was[/b] (Dead bio. Delete if living.)
[b]My life before this grief was like[/b] (Living bio. Delete if dead.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:51 am
Accepted Profiles:

User Image
Username: xXFoxfaceToastXx
The etching upon my tombstone Jasper Parkson
My clock stopped at 18 when I came here.
I may be more than human or not.
It's just a bad dream right?: I came here when I woke up, I vaguely remember following some black creature. I think I still hear barking in my head. Was it a dog?
Is it possible to see anything but gray here?: Calm, strong leader, reflective, often ponders to himself when alone.
My life before this grief was like Jasper was a simple boy who was in his final year of high school, still unsure of what to do. He was thinking of going into photography, ceramics or playing guitar. Instead he ended up running into the forest after an argument with his parents over his future, his father you see wanted him to be part of the family shrimp business, which at the time had great pay. When in the forest he kept seeing this darting figure of some animal, following him. Finding himself trying to see what the creature was he walked into a tree, or rather ran since he was fearful at the same time as when he was curious to see the shadowy figure that eluded direct eye sight, dancing in the corner of his eyes instead. Waking up he found himself in a graveyard. Traveling through out the place for the first few days he found graveyards everywhere he went. Graveyards in the forest, graveyards in the mountains, even graveyards on the ocean's coast along the beaches and cliffs near the water's edge.

User Image
Username: NekoLover1994
The etching upon my tombstone Kyra Morgans
My clock stopped at 22 when I came here.
I may be more than human or not...
It's just a bad dream right?: I was looking for my runaway/dead sister.
Is it possible to see anything but gray here?: I'm cold, crude and a bit serious but if you aren't a threat I can be very kind and protective of you.
My life before this grief was like I watched my own sister die in front of me, heard that she may have ended up here but didn't know where it was. I wanted to tell her one last thing so I searched around with my sword and finally ran into here.

User Image
Username: NekoLover1994
The etching upon my tombstone Mia Morgans
My clock stopped at 12 when I came here.
I may be more than human I am a ghost mixed with a demon
A haunt for the haunter: I was killed by assasins
Is it possible to see anything but gray here?: Sweet, Innocent and Caring. I don't know how to say no to anybody...
Before I kicked the bucket I was I was the daughter of a high up japanese family when I was attacked by assasins and pretty soon my elder sister came to my aid. I was formed with a demon as soon as I died so now I'm part demon but a ghost. I cannot leave here....

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
RolePlay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items