ok so I'm out recruiting for the guild right :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 am
and you know ppl pm me asking questions about the guild, its a standard thing. This douchebag pm's me:

Ced Cross:
"I'm sorry, but I really cannot stop laughing... you think "raids" are new? I can piss people off myself, thanks! icon_rofl.gif"

As if we are all about is pissing ppl off. Shows how much he looked over smile

I thought my RAWR family would enjoy this one smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 am
raisedpassion
and you know ppl pm me asking questions about the guild, its a standard thing. This douchebag pm's me:

Ced Cross:
"I'm sorry, but I really cannot stop laughing... you think "raids" are new? I can piss people off myself, thanks! icon_rofl.gif"

Raids are just for fun. why are people such trolls  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 am
serch18x2
raisedpassion

Ced Cross:

Raids are just for fun. why are people such trolls
well actually, on the wrong type of raid, we all have to use mules cuz we get reported.

See, evolution my friend. We did animals... everyone ELSE started doing animals..... OK, lets do NOOBS begging for gold... lol...

ya, the gaians dont like that one.

User Image

Ya... half of us got reported on that one. In the future we use mules on this type of raid.

Quote:
(The Capn Agonys laughed out loud at this one <33)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 am
Man...that must be tough. To be reported in a noob raid.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 am
here is your message between us in its entirety, submitted for your approval.

Ced Cross Wrote:

I'm sorry, but I really cannot stop laughing... you think "raids" are new? I can piss people off myself, thanks! icon_rofl.gif

raisedpassion Wrote:
actually, research has shown there was only 1 animal guild doing it before us, Project Fluff, and they weren't really active with it.

We kinda sorta blew things up, EVERYBODY started doing similiar things. It was so bad, one night we bumped into a raiding party from another group. Eventually the guild moved on as a whole. We do more movies and parties now, more creativity and contests. Sometimes we do an oldschool raid for new members in the guild, for old times sake.

Overall we are creative and like to ******** with people's minds. Think about what was said in the description, then compare it our recent announcements. LOL. you may be laughing, but we are laughing harder icon_lol.gif

Ced Cross Wrote:
Raiding has been around long before even 4chan made use of the idea. I don't personally care if you have some unwarranted self importance for your group, I do it for fun, not attention. You and the rest of gaia are "creative". Nothing new. Also.... as furries on the internet anywhere but furry designated sites, I'm sure they're laughing at you more once they leave, just saying. Now please.... let me be, and have a nice day.

raisedpassion Wrote:

you mean like how I'm laughing at you for thinking we are furries? allow me to qoute your 'just saying', "Now please.... let me be, and have a nice day."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 am
Khangshu Shan
Man...that must be tough. To be reported in a noob raid.
naw, we had a blast. The next one was better cuz we didnt care if we got reported, we were on mules.

Overall, ppl are too serious - forget how to have fun. They get extra grumpy when they see someone having fun cuz they forgot how.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 am
I know. Especcilly those arrogant dudes. If you make a jok about them, they gt SUPER ANGRY. At least thats wat the arrogant man i met did.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 am
people always try to feel all high and mighty. I know I do. I always boast about the shows i've been in. He does it different and is a jerk in that manor  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 am
He's is the leader of this wolf clan guild...he godmods alot to make him look more mightiuer. And he has alot of wars with other guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:26 am
Khangshu Shan
He's is the leader of this wolf clan guild...he godmods alot to make him look more mightiuer. And he has alot of wars with other guilds.
well if he wanted a guild war, we could oblige him. Not like his f*****t wolf thing wouldnt be the first OR the last...

just last night I was calling black off from eating more guilds. She likes that sort of thing. Black? care to respond to this?  

raisedpassion
Captain

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 am
Lol. Black must be really hungry to be eating more guilds. And alone? Thats even more harder  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 pm

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I liek laughing at his ignorance.

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

black_leather_biker_chick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm
Death may surround me......

User Image

But I like eating guilds that are stupid.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:47 pm
Oh really? ill find guilds with the tag stupid then. *Goes to find guilds that have stupid in them*  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Capn Agonys

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:52 pm
raisedpassion

Ced Cross:

I seriously enjoyed that. Let's go harass him >;D  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out