Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Forever and Always Your's [O/A] 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Forever and Always Your's

In a time of great poverty, year 2020, the president of America allowed slavery to reign again in the United States. Freedom had become a lie. And when you were poor, life was a living hell.

Why? Because you were either flithy rich or poorer than a church mouse. There was no "in between". Lives for the rich was all pleasure and comfort, while the lives for the poor was trecherous and many committed suicide and killed their children before the rich could claim them. The rich had rights to go into the poor neighborhoods and take whatever they saw fitting for them.

In this case, a young man, the purest of blood and born into the richest of families, had finally turned eighteen and was allowed to go into the poorer neighborhood of his city to select slaves. Instead of chosing the healthier mena nd women, he saw a young girl that seemed to be about the same age as him. The first thing he noticed about her was that she was beautiful, one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever set eyes on. The second thing he noticed was that she looked up at him and looked him straight in the eye. That was when he decided that he wanted her and that he would not select anyone else.

After ordering some of his henchmen to grab her, she spoke only then, and what she said caught his ear, "Please," she said in a desperate tone, "Please take only me and no one else! If you take me, than I beg that you never come back here in search of another slave, for the people here have alreaey suffered enough loss!" He agreed that he wouldn't take any other slaves, but he decided that she would be worth it.

Now it's up to you to finish this story...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 am
Rules

1. Follow Gaia ToS and guild rules. This shouldn't be here, because you should know better.

2. Cursing is allowed, but must be kept to a minimum. Not everyone wants to be a sailor.

3. Cybering is a no-no! Yes, slaves are oftentimes used for pleasure, but if it gets that far, time skip!

4. Romance is certainly encouraged!

5. PM me your profile "I've got it all" and add a ninja at the top of the profile.

6. Pretty posts are not a must have, but they certainly are adored!! I hate reading boring text, so add some color and a picture, please!

7. I hate illiterates. With a passion. I appologize, but I really do. If you can't post more than a line, then leave now.

8. It's first come, first serve. If I tell you that someone else got the part that you wanted, cry a river, build a bridge, get over it. My RPs tend to fill up quickly and also move at a fast pace!

9. I understand that the world isn't a wonderful place, and that stuff happanes, so just tell me if you won't be on for more than two days.

10. HAVE FUN! That's what we're here for!

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Profiles

[align=center][color=color2]--[/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR][size=18](First middle Last)[/size][/color] [color=color2]--[/color][/align]

[align=right](Anime picture)[/align]

[color=color2]** -->[/color] [i][color=POSTINGCOLOR]" (QUOTE) "[/color][/i] [color=color2]<-- **[/color]

[align=right][size=15][color=POSTINGCOLOR]It's All About Me[/color][color=color2]<--[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=POSTINGCOLOR]My full name is: [b][i](NAME)[/i][/b]
But I'm called: [b][i](Nicknames)[/i][/b]
I'm a: [b][i](Gender)[/i][/b]
And I was born this many years ago: [b][i](Age)[/i][/b]
I'm this tall: [b][i](Height)[/i][/b]
And I weigh about: [i][b](Weight)[/b][/i] [/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][color=color2]-->[/color][color=postingcolor][size=15]My Story[/size]
[size=11]This is My story, so deal with it... (Bio, paragraph)[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=postingcolor][size=15]My Heart Sings[/size][/color][color=color2]<--[/color]
[color=postingcolor][size=9]Theme Song 1<
Theme Song 2<
Theme Song 3<[/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=color2]-->[/color][color=postingcolor][size=15]Only a Puppet[/size]
[size=11]The one behind the mask is: [b][i](Username)[/i][/b][/size][/color][/align]

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games