Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Adobe Photoshop Elements (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xJeNnIfEr-FoReVeRx

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm
Q: So I need some help about the site(Adobe Photoshop Elements) ur using to create all these wonderful images.

1. Can u create images without paying any money?
2. How do u create images there?

And lastly, can u create a siggy at Adobe for me? Plz PM me if yes and I'll tell u how I want it to be or notify me if no.

Thanks 4 ya help! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:13 pm
The Zexy Log
Adobe Photoshop Elements is a program that you must Purchase, Order, and Download to your computer. I believe there are 8 total versions at the moment, 8 being the most recent. I, myself, have version 7.

The program itself can be pretty expensive, since it's really a somewhat watered down version of Adobe Photoshop, but there are a few carriers that offer it at a discounted price.

There's no "website" to use this software for free. Sorry :c

However, if you do want a siggy, you can go to the Minishops and pay someone a few hundred gold to make you something. Just click on "Personalized Graphics" and browse some of the shops. Otherwise, I'd be glad to make something for you, and I'm sure there are other guild members that'd be more then happy to make something for you, too :3

Thnx for the info. Is there anyone who can make me one in the NSTG?  

xJeNnIfEr-FoReVeRx

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 pm
There is a banner artist in our Holiday Art Raffle if your interested in supporting the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 pm
Well Im getting a drawing tablet for christmas which is 3 days away!!! WOOT!!! with Adobe photoshop Elements. Since im going to be new, im going to be doing freebies to practice. So if you can wait a few days. ill be glad too make you one.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items