Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Riddles

Back to Guilds

Put Your Mind To The Test - Join us on a mad-cap romp thru the seven seas in search of the ultimate riddle(and advenchar! - V.C. Austin) 

Tags: Riddles, puzzles, role-playing, pirates, riddle 

Reply Riddle Lounge
A Ghost Town Riddle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im_so_lovely_lovely

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:54 pm
Okay, so this is a simple riddle. Here it is:
You are now in a town that has no electricity. You walk up to a haunted house and go inside. In front of you, there are two doors. Which do you choose? Blue or Green

If you chose green, keep reading. If not scroll down to Blue. You walk through the door. There are two more doors. Which do you choose? Pink or Purple
You chose Blue! Yay. You walk through the door. There are two more doors. Which do you choose? Pink or Red
You chose a color. Yay!You walk through the door. There are two more. Which do you choose? Black or White
You chose Black! If not scroll down to orange colored text. There is a ghost in front of you. "Choose a way to die." It says simply. In the room there is a gun and an electric chair. Would you like to shoot yourself, ending your life quick and painlessly, or go to the electric chair, slowly dying, torchering yourself? PM me with the answer, and I'll tell you if you got it right! smile
You chose white! There is a ghost in front of you. "Choose a way to die." It says simply. In the room there is a knife and a large boiling tank. Would you like to stab yourself, ending your life relatively painlessly, and quick, or would you like to enter the large boiler tank, slowly and painfully cooking yourself to death? PM me with the answer, and I'll tell you if you got it right! smile

The first person to answer correctly for each door (black or white) will win a special Christmas prize! But you have to tell me why you chose what you chose, otherwise it doesn't count! If no one comes up with the right answer, the two who PMed with an answer for each door first will win. So answer like the wind and have fun! smile You can post stuff here and bump or whatever, I don't mind! I'll join in on the fun too! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:16 am
I chose Blue, Red, Black and chose the electric chair as there is no electricity. All the best for 2011 and hope you had a good christmas  

Tao of Glass

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Riddle Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items