Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
naruto end 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naruto end 12 it was you
  kawaii!!!!!!
  totally sasunaru end
  no lyrics were just there
View Results

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 pm
did any1 read the lyrics for it question its so sweet and touching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqIcpjRPrk

You were beside me
You were smiling
You looked so happy
that I smiled too
You were innocent
You were kind
Sometimes you cried
and I felt bad
Back then, when I sought to be strongest
My only weakness was you
It was you, yes you
It was you
I wish I could see you now, as the nights roll by
Yes time flies by, and I wish you were here
You were proud
You had it all
I would never accept
the lies you told
Now, as I watch the sunrise
Ah, the smell of oil, the morning light
There's but one shadow cast on the asphalt
Back then, when things were always hard
My only strength was you
It was you, yes you
It was you
I remember, you were there
You were there, yes you were there
I want to see you
But I can't
It was always you

i dare any1 to say tat this wasnt a narusasu end. just look at the lyrics! it fits perfect in what sasuke is thinking about. he was thinking about naruto exclaim exclaim
if ppl can interupt meanings in songs why is it only for sakura when she got her end question and why cant sasuke hav a meaningful ending 2 question question when it is the same thing stare

wat do every1 else think question  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm
That's what the usual fans would say.

If it's boyxboy with lyrics matching with the end or op, it was just a "coincidence" that they put it there. It can't be there for meaning similar to Sakura, that Team 7 misses each other etc.
But if it's a girlxboy it's alright because they're oh so biased and hypocritical. It's probably because they are anti narusasu people and are getting really sick narusasu fans.

I don't watch the anime; I guess the ending was suppose to make fans feel remorse for Sasuke. He was thinking of Naruto; it can be friendship doesn't have to be love. But it's ******** obvious to anyone that it is about Sasuke and Naruto.  

DeficientLoser

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 pm
I remember this! It was so sweet <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 am
Mika_chann

If it's boyxboy with lyrics matching with the end or op, it was just a "coincidence" that they put it there. It can't be there for meaning similar to Sakura, that Team 7 misses each other etc.
But if it's a girlxboy it's alright because they're oh so biased and hypocritical. It's probably because they are anti narusasu people and are getting really sick narusasu fans.

I don't watch the anime; I guess the ending was suppose to make fans feel remorse for Sasuke. He was thinking of Naruto; it can be friendship doesn't have to be love. But it's ******** obvious to anyone that it is about Sasuke and Naruto.
They're just songs. People just like to expand their knowledge of depth for ops and ends for animes....

But I do think you can put meanings in ops and ends; if you can't that's like saying games aren't art.

xsasuke_shippuden

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:28 am
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann

They're just songs. People just like to expand their knowledge of depth for ops and ends for animes....

But I do think you can put meanings in ops and ends; if you can't that's like saying games aren't art.
....Ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:21 am
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann

....Ok.
lol

xsasuke_shippuden

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas