Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 pm
Username: Kiryuu_San123
Character Name: Miyuki Cross
Race: Human
Slave or master: SLAVE
Personality: Mean, shy at first, doesn't do what is told often, pushes master to his breaking point
Biography: Miyuki was sold to the Slave Market for money since her parents were in great turmoil.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:52 pm
RULES:
1) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Be literate.
2) If at anytime the RP gets sexual, take it to the PM's please.
3) Don't use godly powers.
4) SHOW YOUR DOMINANCE ! Don't be a master that submissively lets the slave run around happy. Make her wear collars and leashes and parade her around so everyone knows she is yours.
5) Please use this Skeleton:

Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Slave or Master:
Personality:
Biography: (Something simple)
Appearence: (picture please)

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm
User Image
//I've never been a master before, but I bet I can handle it, if you're willing to let me try ^^//
Username: Tuuli Thea Ver
Character Name: Sparare Canzone
Race: Elf
Slave or Master: Master
Personality: Pensive and quiet in public, but Sparare has a dark side he only shows to those women he deems worthy of being his slave. He is a hard master, occasionally even cruel, but fiercely protects his slaves from being harmed by anyone other than himself.
Biography: Sparare lived a very normal life, well as normal as one can live in an elven orphanage. When he was seventeen, he invented a code that revolutionized the computer industry and made him a multibillionaire. This allowed him to leave elven society for good, and build his life in the human world. The one elf trait he never lost, though, was his love of slaves...
Appearence: on the right

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:38 pm
// I'm sure you'll do fine (: Also, feel free to add me and let me know if you reply and I'm not on.//

Miyuki sat at the corner of her cage watching everyone walking around. She couldn't help but laugh at some of the slaves the masters had chosen. She sighed and propped her legs up and rested her head on her arms. "Sooner or later I'll have another master" she whispered to herself.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 pm
//Cool. Thanks. 3nodding //
Sparare growled and scratched his chin lazily as he sauntered through the marketplace. Oh how he hated shopping. Normally his slave would do all of his shopping for him, but as that's what he's in the market to buy... Well there's no one to pick a slave but himself.
Today he wore a tailored black suit with a dusty red shirt, and a ruby drop in his left ear. His black gloves were velvet, and his designer shoes were highly polished.
A girl caught his eye for a second, but he quickly dismissed her. "Too short," he told the trader who had been eyeing him hopefully. The trader deflated a little, but perked back up when Sparare stopped before another cage.
Sparare bent down and fixed his red eyes on the girl who was sitting so casually in a cage as if she was merely sitting on a park bench. "And what might your name be?" He asked her mockingly, flashing her an arrogant smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21 pm
//Sorry I was so slow in replying, but I didn't notice your PM at first...//  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:28 pm
// It's okay haha. //

She looked at the man and snarled. "My name? My name is Miyuki Cross, not that you have any concern to it" She stated eying the man up and down, scanning over every little thing about him. She raised an eyebrow and noticed the cocky smile. She snickered silently and moved closer to where the man was. The only thing holding her back from him was the bars around the cage.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:42 pm
Sparare's eyes ginted dangerously at the girl's outburst, and his mocking smile turned cold. "well that's where you are wrong, little Miyuki. You see, everything about a slave is her master's concern." As he said this, he thrust a wad of cash at the trader who collected the bills, then scurried away as if afraid for his life.
Sparare pulled a gleaming silver collar from his jacket pocket. Attached to the heavy collar was about three feet of sturdy chain. He held out the collar end to her through the bars, keeping a firm grip on the other end. "Now be a good girl and put this on. I reward good behavior, but you will not like my punishments for bad behavior," he growled threateningly.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:52 pm
She smirked at the man. She watched him intently throw money at the man. She watched as he pulled out a collar and leash. Her smirk then turned to a scowl as he passed it through the bars to her. She glanced up at the man. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but leashes and collars won't be the only thing to break me" She stated, smirking again, as she slowly put the collar around her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:02 am
Sparare smirked at the girl's comment, but was pleased when she slipped the collar over her head. Once it was settled around her neck, he yanked the chain hard until the collar was pressed against the bars. "I certainly hope not. Else I'll be needing my money back." producing a key, he quickly tightened and locked the collar in place then dropped the leash and stepped back to admire his work.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:42 am
The sudden jerk made her tense with anger. "You don't know what you are getting yourself into" she snarled at his comment. She glared at him the entire time he was admiring her. "Don't get too pleased with yourself" She stated and smirked. She leaned up against the cage and crossed her arms, still glaring at the man.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 am
Sparare chuckled and opened the cage door. "Perhaps you don't know what I've gotten myself into, but your master knows all." He picked up the chain through the open door and gave it a few quick tugs. "Now come. Let's get out of this horrid place. I hate markets," he shuddered in exaggerated disgust.  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am
Miyuki followed close behind, glaring at him the entire way back. "If you hate markets so much then why bother going to one" She stated coldly. She sighed and looked at everything around her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 am
Sparare clenched his jaw. Already this girl was pressing her luck. Quick as lightning, in a manner only an elf could pull off, he turned and slapped her across the face. Then he straightened himself and continued his walk as if nothing had happened. "It looks like you need to be taught some manners, my little Miyuki."  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers