>A< I just confessed to my crush OTL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ennichi_Jimetsu

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:07 am
Well, rather, it was one of those confession chain-letter-esque things and he said that he's liked me a bit for a while~ >A>;; so I confessed back, which, I've never done. Im in slight disbelieve I could even write a full sentance asdfghjkl Im so nervous what he'll say! >o<

Sorry for ranting ;u; Anyone have confession stories to share?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:08 pm
I do. Last year I had a crush on my (recent, at the time) guy friend. I liked him for quite a bit, and I felt like getting it off my chest, so I had my best friend tell him in a way that made it sound like I didn't know she was telling him. Later that day he saw me and had a smirk on his face and thats when I told him that I knew that he knew XD

Luckily, we stayed friends.

I don't like him any more, and we dont have any classes together, so we havent talked in a long time.  

Team-Switzerland00

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:31 pm
ill tell you how i met my guy.
well it started out really weird because i was dateing two of his best guy friends before him. but all the while, me and him were talking and getting to know eachother better. and he was telling me about how bad his guy friends were with girls, but i told him that i wanted to be the judge of that for myself, but he was right. his one friend was one hell of a player just like his older brother. and then i dated his other friend and he cheated on me with my best friend (i never forgave her.) and so when i want to a party i was talking to my (current boyfriend/best friend) his name is chester. and soon we were all playing spin the bottle/truth or dare (did that ever confuse me) and the bottle had pointed to him, and they dared me to kiss him. he looked as if he wasnt playing, so i just walked up to him and talked, and just as i was about to say something to him, he kissed me. and after he pulled away, i was breathless and lightheaded (he took my breath away literaly). and then he went outside so i followed him, and he confessed that he was in love with me, and i admited that the more time that i got to spen with him, i was falling in love with him. as so we decided to chance it and got together. we've been together for about 3 years, (thats the longest relationship i have ever had.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:02 pm
eternal_vampire18
well it started out really weird because i was dateing two of his best guy friends before him. but all the while, me and him were talking and getting to know eachother better. and he was telling me about how bad his guy friends were with girls, but i told him that i wanted to be the judge of that for myself, but he was right. his one friend was one hell of a player just like his older brother. and then i dated his other friend and he cheated on me with my best friend (i never forgave her.) and so when i want to a party i was talking to my (current boyfriend/best friend) his name is chester. and soon we were all playing spin the bottle/truth or dare (did that ever confuse me) and the bottle had pointed to him, and they dared me to kiss him. he looked as if he wasnt playing, so i just walked up to him and talked, and just as i was about to say something to him, he kissed me. and after he pulled away, i was breathless and lightheaded (he took my breath away literaly). and then he went outside so i followed him, and he confessed that he was in love with me, and i admited that the more time that i got to spen with him, i was falling in love with him. as so we decided to chance it and got together. we've been together for about 3 years, (thats the longest relationship i have ever had.)

That is the BEST STORY EVER ... it's so cute 4laugh I'm gonna ... CRY crying  

Lil Starstruck Mimi 2

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 pm
Lil Starstruck Mimi 2
eternal_vampire18

thank you. i think that is the best way i have ever gotten a boyfriend. espically one as good as him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Lil Starstruck Mimi 2
eternal_vampire18

Mee too! *Hands her tissue box* Omigosh I don't have any stories!  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 am
AHH!!! I'm so freakin' jealous! I wish something like that would happen to me sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 pm
what did he say back?  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Yuki Solaria
what did he say back?

are you asking me or someone else?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:22 pm
eternal_vampire18
Yuki Solaria
what did he say back?

are you asking me or someone else?

oh, actually I was asking enni what her crush said back.  

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

momo Maximus

Romantic Lover

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:07 pm
Tomorrow my friend is going to tell my crush that i like him .
I wonder what he'll say?
hope he likes me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:39 pm
I have a sad one...

I had a crush, naturally. One of my friends knew I liked someone, but not who, but she eventually pestered me into telling her. I made her promise to keep it 100% confidential, so naturally the whole school knew by the next day. Some time later, the boy got up the guts to ask me if the rumors were true. I, being the honest youngster I was, told that I did indeed like him. After that, he avoided me and I never heard another word from him.

Yeah, I hope someday I'll be able to post cute stories, but until then I will recite my bitter failures... emo *goes to mope in her emo corner*  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items