Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Alright people we are to the point where we NEED to recruit more people onto our RAWR staff. If you get the job, you will be paid 1000g for each article written (which it doesn't have to be a huge article either, depending on the section)
We intend to increase the payment once the newspaper starts to shoot off and after we've published a couple.

Here are the jobs needed.

The weather section, general news section, and the RAWR updates/news whatever section, and editor jobs are already taken.

We need a writer for our entertainment section:
This does not necesarily mean like drama and stars and all that crap.
It could be like top ten best/funniest youtube videos of the week or month or what ever. Or top ten websights, best games. Or you could just flat out right an articles making fun of some celebrity (for example justin beiber (ew), or Cyrus, or who ever) as long as its funny and well....entertaining!

We need a sports section writer:
basically updates on recent games, who won last nights football game, what ever. (i'm not really all to great with sports and stuff. ><)
you could write about anything that has to do with sports. As long as it's something people with read.

we need reporters:
people who are willing to find interesting topics and things to write about. Funny stories, what ever.

We need a writer who will come up with a fun questionaire or crossword puzzle or something (theres a couple of online sights that make up crosswords that are totally free)

We need someone to find comics for our comic section.
Yes we need someone to go out there and find funny comics/pictures. It doesn't have to be black and white! It could even be a really funny pic you find on photobomb, or comixed, or Art of Trolling. what ever!
You will be given the job to find at least 10-20 funny pics/comics each week.

We also need at least 2 more people who will help with the general news section. We already have one writer but to keep it interesting we need at least 2 more. Plus if 1 is unable to do an article that week the other 2 will have theirs ready sooo yeah.
the general news section is basically where you can write about ANYTHING. As long as its funny/hilarious and people will love reading it. :3

We also need someone who is willing to come up with the best most random, coolest, and popular songs this month and/or week. :3

Thats all we have so far, but if there is any other section that I've yet to think of that you would think you would like to write or what ever than pm me and we'll work out the details. And you will also be paid the same amount as everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Wait, 1,000k...?
That's like... a million. ._.  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 pm
My bad, I ment 1k....I blame finals and stress.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:44 pm
I could do the news section...I would just have to check the news and look up news articles on the internet.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:29 pm
Boris_Badenov
I could do the news section...I would just have to check the news and look up news articles on the internet.

Great thats perfect! You mean the general news section right?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm
I'd love to do the comics section. ^.^  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Boundary Challenged
I'd love to do the comics section. ^.^

Yay! biggrin the deadline is next monday. Thats when I will be getting it all together. just gather 15 or 20 of the funniest pics or comics you can find and pm them to me. biggrin I suggest sites like photobomb and comixed, adn art of trolling. Those sights are hilarious. >D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:49 pm
bumpity! biggrin  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:01 am
l-Kallisto-l
Boris_Badenov

A reporter I mean, but I think I can make these things work. It would be a new experience for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 am
Boris_Badenov
l-Kallisto-l
Boris_Badenov

A reporter I mean, but I think I can make these things work. It would be a new experience for me.

Perfect! All you have to do is find interesting/funny stories from either real life or Gaia and pm them to me!  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 am
l-Kallisto-l
Boris_Badenov
l-Kallisto-l
Boris_Badenov

Perfect! All you have to do is find interesting/funny stories from either real life or Gaia and pm them to me!
Okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:31 am
I will sign up for maybe a questinoires.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Watcha Staring At

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:14 pm
Ooooo The entertainment section sounds fun! I would love to do that one  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 pm
Khangshu Shan
I will sign up for maybe a questinoires.

sweet come up with about 15-20 of the most random questions you can think of.....the 1st questionaire will just be on eof those freebies/fun kind of thing. >D  

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm
Watcha Staring At
Ooooo The entertainment section sounds fun! I would love to do that one

PERFECT, we REALLY needed someone to help us with that. Pm me what you have when your done. :3 the dead line is monday since I'm afraid that I shall be leaving for Charleston, SC for 4 days.  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff