Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Trading [A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introsquirrel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:29 pm
This has probably been brought up more times than ever, but I can't find any information on trading any more, and my trading pass seems to be void. I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Is there still a way to purchase - or repurchase - a trading pass? Or is there some other system to it now?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 pm
I would suggest you contact a mod to see why your trading pass is void.  

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Introsquirrel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Okay, next question: how do I go about contacting a mod? >__>;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Was your trading pass revoked? Is your account undergoing some sort of hacking investigation?  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm
While it's just a matter of finding a mod and messaging them but you should probably wait a bit to see if they message you because generally when they disable your trading pass it's because they're looking into something.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm
Not that I know of. I didn't log in for a while, but all my items and gold were still there. But I can go to the Trade window and everything is fine. When I try to trade with someone it says something like, "Trade invalid, cannot be complete". I don't really remember.  

Introsquirrel

Introsquirrel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:55 pm
OKAY! Totally got my trading pass thing figured out, thanks to a tech savvy friend. Now I just need to figure out how to get new trading passes because my other friend (who is very new to Gaia) really wants one and can't figure out where to get one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image
You must have a Trading Pass for anyone to give you gold. You can buy one for 500g at the Bank.

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm
JoyRose is correct. There should be a message that either tells you to buy a pass or what you need to do before you can buy it.

remember to add an [A] to your thread title if your problem has been solved!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games