Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
OWLS Halloween - "A Haka Creation" Up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:28 am
Part 3: The Bleakness of the Christmas of the Future

Somewhere…

“OooOOooOoOoOooooo!”

That voice was familiar, as at least Benkei thought that way. It sounded like the wind or like someone trying to be a ghost. Beside him, Kojiro’s teeth were chattering while Serena insisted, “Ghosts don’t exist!” though she should know better as someone who worked under Will. Sure enough, with a clank and a clatter…who should appear but the young Natter in a white hood. “Ben!” said he with a smile on his face. “I have things to show you! But first... Let’s race!”

But alas, before the Natter, the Ghost of Christmas Future could go further, there came a loud ”EAT FIST, GHOST!” as a purple haired shrine maiden punched the ghost with a fist covered by spirit wards. “Ahhhh! So mmeeeannnn!”cried the Natter as he was banished from the presence of his fellow friends from the near future and then was cursed to go bother the man who wanted to banish Christmas. However, it was all in timing because a certain three headed dog had just been about to charge the ghost and nom on him and was caught by Serena. “Bad dog, Cerbs!” Unfortunately, his appearance only made Kojiro freak out more…and also Benkei and Naoki as they all yelled in unison.

…from the building next door came a Raven yell. ”YOU DON’T SCARE ME!---AHHHH! What sort of plane is that! The plane’s here guys!” Plane for what? Readers will find out.

---

The Satan Owl leveled his eyes at the small frail black cloaked figure in front of him. No doubt this was supposed to be some rendition of the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come. “If you’re trying to be scary, you’re failing miserably,” Will said as he saw the figure shiver from the devil’s aura.

“I…I’m not scared of you! I…I…a…m… the Ghost of Christmas FUUUUTURE!” came the Natty stammer. “If you really really banish Christmas, everyone will be unhappy! And …and …well, let me show you… “ Or maybe the ghost of Nathaniel had said that because he was scared and wouldn’t know how to explain everything clearly.

Anyhow, the scene soon changed....

Snow was on the ground, but there were no holiday lights in the area, no Christmas trees. No glowy big signs. No sounds. Just silence and people shuffling along with sad faces. In their homes, some children were praying to a certain “Lord of Orphans.” In one home, there was a small statuette the so called “Lord of Orphans,” who looked strangely just like Will.

Elsewhere, a certain Vanishing Owl was complaining with a big belly, “I want a holiday! You hear me! A holiday! Now, I don’t even get Christmas off! What is this? Shut up. I want Christmas off! Screw you!” Next to her, a certain Fire Herald dude named Daryle Saxton was carefully and quietly loudly and cheerfully making plans to revive Christmas. ”Fear not, Serena! Daryle to the resc---“ And that was the end of that as Daryle was shushed by Keres, who along with the rest of hell, was apparently under orders to stop Christmas in certain instances on the mass scale. However, in addition, there was the case of Santas who mysteriously were turned to ash the moment they stepped out the door and other ashy occurrences related to jolly red and white suited figures. Somewhere out there, a certain Dancing Owl dressed as Santa managed to evade being vaporized only by slipping into his shadow first.

The scene panned in to a small shrine cemetery and drew closer to a medium sized archaic tombstone where a certain black haired Mastering Owl was looking down at. ”Why’d you do something so stupid, Will? Cancel Christmas? Hell, ---yeah, about that. Hell’s stopping anyone from celebrating and so is, for some goddamn reason, T---ARGH!”

A short albino man had booted Che aside headfirst onto the tombstone. ”AHAHAHA! Move aside, Che. Your mentor, the stupid Santa Owl is dead, and he will never return!”

“Oh, my gawd, Tim. What is wrong with you? Wait… did you just say Santa? You sure you didn’t lose a few screws in there?”

“You have no idea, do you, Che? That retard messed up everything! Today is DS Day! Destroy Santas! And now, you can die with him as Santa’s elf!” Tim raged with blazing bright blue eyes as he managed to catch Che offguard and vaporized the poor lad. ”Hmph. Anything else that reminds me of Will will be destroyed. No Christmas. No Santas. Perfect.” He clicked his phone. ”How goes the Santa hunting? Good to hear. Happy DS Day.” Click. Somehow, Timothy had taken over the world.

Not many things surprised Will, but this certainly did. Everything from the “King of Orphans” figure to Timothy killing Che. “That a*****e kills Che? For f**k’s sake, this can’t happen just because Christmas is banned. Answer me this, Nat, if you answer anything besides shaking in your cloak. Are these the shadows of the things that Will be, or are they shadows of things that May be, only?”

The Natty Ghost of Christmas Future only looked forlornly at the scene without saying anything. However, tears did drip down the ghost’s eyes as he sadly looked on and then turned to Will. In another flash, they were back in Will’s room.

“I see… but Nat, isn’t there one Ghost missing? You messed up the order.”

Nat sadly smiled and nodded in tears. “H-he is c-coming now. Please make the right decision, Mr. Santa,” the ghost mumbled before disappearing.

”WTF. I’m not Santa!”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:29 am
Part 4: And All Hell Broke Loose in the Christmas of the Present

Knocks sounded on a certain front door every now as people arrived for a special gathering that evening with as much thoughts of “no fighting” as they could. They had been instructed not to use the doorbell and to be quiet. On the list to come were Nikolai, Anya, Demios, Genya, the group “scared” by Nat, Cecilia, Che, and whoever else was on the list. Roulin and Raven had arrived and unfortunately were already glaring each other down as were Soliel and Lucien. Cecilia was unfortunately left on the side and was about to start yelling at them all when Demios and Bailey both covered CC’s mouth.

Meanwhile back in Will’s room, the Satan Owl was being distracted by a very very merry Ghost of Christmas Present, who was formerly known as the Prankster Owl Armand. The red haired green eyed ghost wore a fur lined gree robe and a holly wreath with shining icicles. In one hand was an electric torch that looked like a wooden torch. On his belt was a scabbard with no sword, representing peace and goodwill on Earth. With the ghost’s appearance also came a bunch of food that flooded Will’s room.

The Satan Owl looked at Armand with dull eyes. “I should have known… this is what you do now that you’ve passed on.”

”Well, now that you’ve seen the past and future! Let me show you the present!” And they were off. First came a scene of Timothy being alone in his place. ”Look, he is so lonely. Rich but lonely.” The scene changed to Anya and Nikolai enjoying their time alone despite not having a lot of money. Nik was singing and asking Anya to let him stay at her place, but she glared at him and told him to get rid of a mouse scurrying around. “Not so wealthy but still enjoying their ways!” Next came a scene where Tai was being forced by Sebastian to follow Daryle’s cooking instructions. “Oh, dear. Well, there’s always room to learn!”

The Satan Owl shrugged, not seeming too concerned. Christmas wasn’t happy for everyone. As for Tai, well, that was just unfortunate for the servant. “Yeah, learn the hard way… By the way, Armand, you’re missing the wine.”

“Oh, not a problem!” the red head declared as some bottles of wine landed on top of Will’s head and knocked the not so poor chap out in a dazed manner. ”Hmm… that should give them some time!”

Meanwhile back to the party where people were slowly arriving, Anya and Nikolai had also now arrived. It was getting loud, but Will wouldn’t be able to hear it anyway even if he were next to them because he was out cold thanks to Armand special wine bottles. “Welcome everyone! This is a seeeeeecret! So, keep quiet so we can keep it a seeeeeecret!” Daryle announced with a cheery and melodramatic flourish.

The Vanishing Owl rolled her eyes. “Stupid, he’s going to kill you.” Serena muttered, doubting that people would keep quiet.

”I don’t know how you managed to pull this off without him knowing,” Che muttered.

”Fear not! We have our own St. Nick!” Daryle sang triumphantly as he pointed at Nikolai Krane.

“Wha?” Nikolai blinked as he was named, clearly confused.

”Now we don’t have a Satan Santa! We have a St. Nik!” Daryle declared as he imagined Will saying, “Oh, goody. I don’t have to dress up as Santa like last year.”

An albino appeared in a doorway that was from the kitchen direction. It was the one named Tai. “I have made a special holiday drink! You’ll never forget it! And everyone began grabbing the drinks and …getting high, though not all the same reactions as Che gagging and talking in spurts. Some did get dizzy though.

“Just put on the costume and get to handing out gifts! I want no complaints about this madness and that includes what ifs!” Roulin blurted out as he fell on Cecilia, who clearly thought he was a pansy when it came to drinking. Who cares if he was “bad” Rou? He still sucked as much when it came to alcohol. And so stuff happened. Roulin got a piece of coal. ”What is this?!”

“ Your dark dark soul~ OoooooOOOooOOOoOOOOOooooo---OWWW! THAT HURT!” Daryle had been smacked by Bailey. ”Stupid”

Meanwhile back in Will’s room, the Satan Owl finally opened his eyes as he awake to the sensation of a turkey being stuffed down his throat. “What the f---!”

”Wake up alarm successful!” came the cheery dead scientist’s voice. ”You can’t sleep Christmas away! Let’s go! One more place you should see!” And before Will could respond, Armand showed the Satan Owl a scene of Will’s very own home… it was populated by a ton of Owls. Daryle was just in the middle of opening a present, a cook book of some type, and was clearly distraught and horrorstruck that the book was wrong. Anya seemed drunk off something and was cursing..though that wasn’t unusual for her. Actually, a couple of people seemed drunk off something.

Will narrowed his eyes as he noticed Che. “Wait a minute…that’s---“

”Yup, people having fun at your home! Just like last year! :p You can’t escape the merrimess, Will! Oh, yes, one more!” And they disappeared into another scene and were just in time to see a figure that seemed to be Tim vaporizing a Santa.

”That damn Tim… that future…it won’t be true, right?”

”That will depend on your decision. If you don’t change and press that button….”

FLASH!

The Satan Owl blinked as he opened his eyes. He was back in his room, and all sign of Armand and food were gone. He could, however hear the commotion from the party. Was it a dream? Everything that transpired seemed real. The phone was still clutched in his hand, and his finger was still almost on the button. Shaking the thought away, Will put the phone away and headed toward the party…

As the ice around Will’s heart melted a little just for the occasion, a certain Breezy Owl breezed back into the room and announced with a goofy cheerful smile, “And I prepared a special Christmas feast for everyone!”

“….”

“My apologies. He fancied himself as the chef—I will have an appropriate feast prepared immediately.” Sebastian quickly said.

At that moment, the front door slammed open blazing like a Timothy. “WILL! I’ll kill all of you tonight! I WANT MY TURN AT THE GAMES!”

“Don’t worry about it, Sebastian.” Will smirked. “Hey, Tiny Tim, come join the feast. We have a special one today.”

But alas, it seemed the universe had other plans. From the kitchen, there was a loud ”BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!” and then a MASSIVE explosion that sent everything flying. A few minutes later, a certain female Fire Herald holding a large jug of Tai’s special drink tottered out of the rumble that used to be Will’s house. “Oops, did I do dat?”  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:30 am
You can all randomly post now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:36 pm
Well…this is the rather late (veeeery late) attempt at some sort of Halloween Owl poem type thing. I started this and aimed to post it before Halloween…but was hit with terrible writers block. Alas, I have finally finished it and so…here it is! Sorry for all those characters who did not make an appearance!
With thanks to Scyther for helaping and not forcing me (ahahaha) to write and post .

The Raven Owls

Once upon a midnight dreary, while a few Owls pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious games of violence and gore
While Ember lay in drunken slumber, clinging to Che’s mobile number,
There came a slight creaking, creaking upon the hard wooden floor.
"I bring cookies!" Aeon explained "Cookies we can all adore;
Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, as Roulin can fondly remember, it was a bleak November,
That Nik had made everyone’s shadow dance upon the floor.
Silently he moved them; violently he improved them
Into break dancing, dancing like they never danced before,
Until the music was silenced by not a maiden nor a bore
Anya made sure the music was nevermore.

Each Owl was left uncertain as it seemed their night had drawn and early curtain
It bored them---bored them to their inner most core;
So that now, to save himself a beating, Daryle stood repeating,
"We can sing, sing our hearts out and possibly gain an encore!
Songs of love, romance, some about dance, this is what I implore!
This is it, and nothing more."

Presently Bailey’s soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
"Sir," said she, "or idiot, truly you are disillusioned with self-fandom;
But the fact is, Ember is snoozing, and on the game Moli is currently losing,
Your singing will be more a hindrance, a hindrance we will wish to ignore,
So much so we would blank you”
Here she opened wide the door;---
kicked Daryle out so he was no more.

Out the window peering, Genya stood there, wondering, fearing
Doubting, scientific problems that no mortal has thought about before;
But the silence was soon broken, followed by a purple plume of smoke provoking,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word,
“Science?” This Demios whispered, and an echo murmured back the words,
"For Science!” Merely this, and nothing more.

Back outside the hallway turning, Daryle’s eyes within him burning,
Thought he had heard a tapping, something louder than before,
“Eh” said the fool, “Surely it is just the wind, who is a friend of mine!
Let me be a brave man, and hold my head high as I explore!
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore.
'Tis just the wind, and nothing more!"

Back inside Khalifa flung wide the shutter, was greeted with many flirt and flutter
For in climbed Raven, looking less than amused at the current game score,
Not the least obeisance made her; not a minute stopped or stayed her;
But with a smirk of a lady, trashed the Xbox they all adore!
There she then perched upon a seat, with the heart she sure did adore!
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this blonde woman beguiling Moil’s sad face into smiling,
As the insults sprung to mind about the outfit she chose to wore.
“Though you killed the game and the fun” Said he “Like a beast of lore you remain
Ghastly, grim, and smelling, wandering in from the nightly shore
Tell me, what is it you wish to achieve on this night? I implore!”
Quoth Raven, "Stop speaking like you’re from the Victorian age..."

Much as the others marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear words of much plainness,
Though her answer gave little meaning, little relevance bore;
For they cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Was yet blessed with seeing Raven and able to live life some more,
Owl or beast, she sat quite comfortably and fuming some more,
With such name as Raven, humans in her presence became 'Nevermore'

But from the hallway, in disdain, came a cry of such pain,
One word was screamed, as if Daryles’ soul in that word he did outpour!
Nothing further then he uttered; not a feather then he fluttered;
Till Cecilia managed scarcely muttered, “Maybe…maybe we should go explore;
Perhaps he needs help, he has never made such a noise before.”

Then Raven smiled and said, "Nevermore."

Startled at the stillness broken by the scream so aptly spoken,
“Fine” Said Lucien, “What that stupid man mutters is all for attention,
Kicked out by some woman, whom suffers with such boredom,
Followed fast and followed faster, till his songs of lameness burden bore,---
Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden bore
were Never---nevermore."

Thus all had agreed, that an investigation was what they all need
To find the blonde, whose scream had shaken them to the core;
This and more they thought, quickly leaving the room as they ought
Meet with the hallways soft lighting, shadows casted eerily on the floor
Shadows flickered and licked the walls like flames, burning along the floor
They shall return, ah~ Nevermore!

Then, Danny thought, that the air drew denser, perfumed by an unseen censer
Carried by Owls whose footfalls tinkled on along the tufted floor.
"Lapdog!” Serena cried “Thy devil have sent you---damn it man
He sent you to respite---respite and nepenthe our fun times of games and gore!
Nothing, O nothing this idiot of a man who cares not for games and gore!”
Came a small whisper "Nevermore~”

“Who…!” Began Che “Who’s there?!---be you lost without a care,
Be you wondering here, or whether you arrived late via the shore,
Desolate, yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted--
On this home by horror haunted--tell me truly, I implore:
Are you---lost here in the dark?—tell me---tell us all I implore!”
Quoth the voice "Nevermore."

"I don’t trust this!" said Kate "It’s a thing of evil---something’s stepping near
By the eternity realm—something approaches...be it demon of angel of lore—
Tell us! Where is the man we seek, if, when found we will leave,
This is a promise you can trust in! Oh demon or angel of lore---
Release the man at once, for we sought to leave here before---”
Quoth the unsettling voice, "Nevermore."

“If that is your only word being spoken!” Kojiro shrieked, silence being broken
“Show yourself at once before we trash this house in our search!
Leave no witty word in place just appear! Show to us your face!
For your presence is one we can’t trace!---Leave the shadows and step forth!
Take thy self from out the dark, and be brave enough to embark!”

Quoth a child’s voice, "Nevermore."

What followed here after, was the sound of cold soulless laughter
As the lights were blown and destroyed by a cold breeze,
Fresh screams of terror echoed around each long forgotten room of old
One by one, the Owls fell to the floor, their bodies slumping, gently thumping,
Each wide eyed gaze no longer blinking, each steady heart beat halting in their thumping,
Their steady hypnotic beat beating nevermore…

And the small girl appeared smiling, never moving, still is smiling, still is admiring
The work in the dark blood splattered hallway near a man of old lore;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
“And your souls that are now resting, in my realm of terror, are no longer a bore,
You all shall be lifted---nevermore”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out