Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
To dream ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faerie wisp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Hello hello~! My name is Sarah but I also by Eunjung. I do not have a preference because I grew up learning to be associated by both names, Sarah by the rest of the world and Eunjung to my parents. I'm a 17 year-old Korean American who lives in the United States of America. I'm a senior in high school and am very excited to be done with high school. (Whoever said the time spent in high school is the best time of your life was very wrong in my opinion.) I'm a total romanticist. Disney princess movies never fail to cheer me up when I'm depressed, the whole theme of true love coming to save the day never gets old for me. I also am a girly-girl (which probably fits into my whole Disney princess obsession). I prefer to wear skirts/dresses over pants. I don't think I will ever be a pants person.

Besides my love for romance I happen to be a big Harry Potter geek. I have yet to find anyone who holds the same degree of love amongst my peers. Maybe I'll find a few on Gaia? biggrin I could go on for hours about Harry Potter, but I shall restrain myself and refrain from doing so. I also am a big anime/manga fan. I must admit I prefer manga over anime, but there are some animes that are definitely better than their manga-counterparts.

Anyhow, I discovered Gaia a few years back through my older sister. Except I never really got into the whole Gaia thing. I found the whole avatar dress up thing really cool. It makes me mourn the loss of my dolls and the way I used to dress them up. (I happen to be in touch with my inner child) Anyhow, I'm hoping through my need to escape my real life every now and then this year will help develop a love for Gaia. I also am looking forward to making new friends. I hope I didn't scare anyone away with the long introduction. Eheheheheh <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:01 am
Hi there! Welcome to the guild. I'm a huge Harry Potter freak, myself! When The Half-Blood Prince book was released, everyone in my town was going to Wal Mart, because it was easier. I went to Toys 'R Us and got a free T-Shirt for pre-ordering it. Ha ha ha. My fiancée and I just went to see Deathly Hallows Part 1 for his 20th birthday, and it was fantastic. Anyway, that was all just to prove I too have an insane love for HP.

I also like manga and anime, and like to track what I've read and watched at Anime Planet. If you don't have an account on that site, you have to get one.

I would love to be friends with you. Most of the friends on my list are mules or mules of family members, so I really only have five people I regularly talk to.

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

faerie wisp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Thank you very much~! Yay for Harry Potter freaks~! I can't imagine life without Harry Potter. It'll be very depressing once it comes to an end. I personally don't own anything Harry Potter related except for the books. Hahaha. I would totally buy a shirt and probably would eventually. I almost bought a Gryffindor hoodie with my friend after we saw Death Hallows Part 1. Awwww, thank you for proving your insane love for HP.

Oooh, anime planet. Sounds interesting. I shall definitely check it out. Thank you for the suggestion. ^-^

Awww, thank you. I'm looking forward to a new friendship with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:49 pm
'ello there welcome to teh guild. 4laugh

I'm not much of a harry potter person...I only have the chess set and some shirts oh and books and films too...

I like anime but I've seen mostly the gore and romance types

If you want you can send me a friend invite.

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am
User Image
I really enjoyed the Harry Potter series, especially the earlier books and movies. My favorite quote in the first movie wasn't even in the book, but I love it anyway: "Spiders? SPIDERS? Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?!"

I love anime, especially the adorable big eyes like our avatars often have. Gaia's dress-up is one of the big draws for me here, but the biggest is the people I've met. So it's wonderful to meet you! Welcome!

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games