Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Does anyone know? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitatheWolfDemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Does anyone know where i can find a Black Tonfa? Or if they still exsist? I want to get one for a friend but can't find it anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Its a really old gaia item. The few people that bought it have probably been hacked and lost too hackers or on account that people dont use anymore and have let to rot, or maybe on and old banned account. So its really hard almost too impossible too find one.  

Jake Rylander

Dangerous Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

KitatheWolfDemon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:55 pm
Darn. And my freind really wants one. Thanks anyway. I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm

The Black Tonfa was actually in the same boat as the assorted contact lenses / single horn and some other items. It was leaked a long time ago, and as a result, was never released onto the site. It was not included with the others when they were finally released here recently.

It's an item that likely only exists, currently, as that empty MP listing.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

TheChief-5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 am
gaiapedia
The Black Tonfa is a Unreleased Item. Not much is know about this item, The description of this item states that the price is (0) but since this is unreleased there is no indication that this is accurate. We know that the description says it was shown October 2004.

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games