Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆
Feedback

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm
Tell the moderators what they need to know. Fill out the format below and post. Do not make any posts without this format. Posts without the format or not pertaining to the topic at hand will be deleted. Gaia ToS and Guild Rules apply.

Feel free to pm any of the moderators privately if you have questions, concerns, or matters you would rather not discuss aloud.

[b]Problems I have with the guild:[/b]
[b]Suggestions for fixing problems:[/b]
[b]Suggestions for making okay or good things even better:[/b]
[b]Things I would like to see in the guild:[/b]
[b]How long have I been with the guild:[/b]
[b]How often I am online in the guild:[/b]

------------------------------------------------

[1/10/11] Edit: Currently, i am looking for some feedback on what Role play i should construct next. Your input will be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 pm
heart **Bump! :There has been an edit on this thread's first post! Bump! ** heart

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm
I'm going to be very, very straightforward. Please don't think too much about my answers, they are simply suggestions. The guild is amazing already. c:

Problems I have with the guild: I shall be addressing the issue of 'lack of active members'.
Suggestions for fixing problems:
● Activities outside of roleplays: events, contests, etc. Just activities with member-involvement.
● Advertising (good job with the banners!)
● More roleplays? Maybe try to look in the Barton Town and subforums, University/School and Neighbourhood for roleplays that might interest you. Just be careful you don't create too many. They'd be hard to monitor and you'd have to juggle them around.
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: Your guild is very neat and organized, but I'd like a subforum for OoC/Events. Just a suggestion.
Things I would like to see in the guild: See 'Suggestions for fixing problems'.
How long have I been with the guild: Since mid-January.
How often I am online in the guild: Everyday of the week except Saturday and occasionally half of Sunday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm
Thank you for your feedback!
I'm working really hard to improve on all of the problems you noted!

Advertising: Banners up for member use. I'm also doing out.of.guild advertising. 75 members, yay! heart

More Roleplays: We currently have 12 now! So, that's been fixed for the mean time!

Activities outside of RP: I have created an OOC and contests forum, which is being worked on now wink

Lack of Active members: I agree with this one. This problem is something i'm still working on, but it's tough! :

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm
Problems I have with the guild:
N/A
Suggestions for fixing problems:
N/A
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better:
N/A
Things I would like to see in the guild:
An advertising forum for people who want advertise their roleplays within the guild (inactive roleplays only)
How long have I been with the guild:
A few weeks at the most....
How often I am online in the guild:
I check in every day, but I don't really post unless I find something interesting. Yes, I'm picky. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:28 pm
Thank you for your feedback, Raine Sage of Sylvarant!

RP Advertising:: Okay! I'll work on that right away!

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 pm
U P D A T E ...!!

RP Advertising Sub-Forum:: Is currently up and running! Please post here again if you have any feed-back for it, or anything else in the guild! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Problems I have with the guild: None other than the fact that there are not a lot of members joining in Rps. I realize you can't really fix that though.
Suggestions for fixing problems: Not really sure.
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: The guild is already amazing!
Things I would like to see in the guild: More people joining the Sunflower Island and other Rps.
How long have I been with the guild: About a month
How often I am online in the guild: Everyday at least once.

benyc

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 pm
Thank you for your input Benyc!!

Active members:: I agree with you, however, like you said, it's a tricky thing to fix. Maybe if i put some non-rp events up it'll help!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm
Problems I have with the guild: Seeing dead rps as well as seeing a lot of members in this guild, but most seem to not have posted yet.
Suggestions for fixing problems: Either delete the dead rps or move them to another subforum, kind of like a graveyard.
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: Provide a large variety of rps. Maybe a tutorial on how to make a successful rp, for those who've never made one or keep failing at it.
Things I would like to see in the guild: more array of active rps
How long have I been with the guild: Not even a day
How often I am online in the guild: I wouldn't know that yet... ^_^`  

Dragona_Soluna

Savage Victory

12,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hero 100
  • Marathon 300

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 am
Dragona_Soluna
Problems I have with the guild: Seeing dead rps as well as seeing a lot of members in this guild, but most seem to not have posted yet.
Suggestions for fixing problems: Either delete the dead rps or move them to another subforum, kind of like a graveyard.
Suggestions for making okay or good things even better: Provide a large variety of rps. Maybe a tutorial on how to make a successful rp, for those who've never made one or keep failing at it.
Things I would like to see in the guild: more array of active rps
How long have I been with the guild: Not even a day
How often I am online in the guild: I wouldn't know that yet... ^_^`

Ah yes. The ''activity'' issue.
I will be sending out a ''member activity'' notice to all members shortly in hopes of making others aware of their inactivity.

There is a ''recycling bin'' Sub-forum which holds all ''dead'' role-plays.

I am trying my hardest to make Role-plays and members active, but sadly it is not entirely in my control. I will do what i can to help increase the number of active members. 3nodding

Thank you very much for your feedback! <3  
☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff