Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kallisto-l

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am
So, if you haven't heard (raised mentioned it in a post...on some forum that I forgot so yeah...) Foxface and I are making the official RAWR newspaper. (with raised's approval of course-which we have)

The paper with come out once a week. It will have all types of things, just like a real newspaper. We'll give the weather for various places over the world for the week. We'll give sports updates. Whats happening in rawr. Cool/popular forums to check out. It'll have stories, headliners and more!

But we have a delima. Currently the only staff we have is well.. foxface and I. You see the paper will be community interactive. We will 'employ' people to write, draw, enter contests, etc. and YES that does mean you shall get paid in gold. You could also be a reporter. Or if your more of the artsy you could enter one of the art contests, or you could apply to be the person who supplies us with pictures.
The newspaper will consist of this (not in order):
a front page story.
An entertainment section.
a sports section.
A weather section.
A RAWR section.
A short questionnaire.
We will also pay 500-1000 gold to artists who enter there peices into the comics section of the paper (everyone loves the comics!), the amount depends on how big/funny/and how well its done.
Theres also a letter to the editor
Theres a job application section where people can post something they want people to do for them. This will probably be requests for avi art (they must also post how much their wiling to pay to the artist). This section also will show what still needs to be done for the weeks newspaper- what stuff we still need and how much you can get for doing it. It also has permanent job applications for the newspaper to secure your spot as something, like maybe a reporter, donater, whatever.
Then advertisements for peoples shops what ever.
Then finally people who helped with the newspaper this week.

The paper itself is still under construction. We're till tweaking a few details and stuff.
But we need people to start submitting things. Please if you wish to submit a story, artwork, article, please (for now, we'll figure a mule later) send them to me so that I can intergrate it in our first ever newspaper.
You WILL get paid for submitting. :] If you have any questions or suggestions, please post in this forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 pm
This should be very interesting i cant wait to see it  

hoodedangel66

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Virtuoso Piano

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:30 am
I agree with Hood.

This should be awesome.
I'm interested in the artist position, problem is, I can only use our scanner on weekends.

I could be part of the Philippines team.
I'm a cosplayer in Cebu, I'd be able to update stuff about Cebu's otaku world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 am
I'd be interested in helping. Maybe in the art/story/article section. surprised  

Michelle A Remiel

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Research and Development of the Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items