Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
The Great Exposure, NaruSasu Fanfic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am
The Great Exposure

A NarutoXSasuke Fanfiction

Written By: Mental Neko-Kun Also known as YoungMangaka

The wooden door, leading to the large wooden room in which sasuke was sitting in slowly slid open. A single large blue eye peeked through. As sasuke glanced over the large blue eye widdened and the door slammed close, followed by a small pittering sound of foot steps in the distance. Sasuke stood up slowly as his bones seemed to straighten and unstiffen. His head went to the ceiling as he stretched his arms behind him and arched his spine backwards. With a soft sigh he looked back to the door, it was shut tightly the same as it had been for the last hour until the mysterious incident a few moments ago. Sasuke stepped forward towards the door, the heel of his foot touching the ground in front of him before resting the rest of his foot on the hard wooden surface. He walked timidly in the same motions until reaching the door. He slid the door open slightly then slipped his fingers around the smooth arch and pulled the door open the rest of the way. His stuck his head slowly out of the door, slightly, looking down the hallway where he had heard the sound of footsteps. With another sigh he walked out, calmly, he glance around trying to keep from attracting any attention as he looked for the mysterious perpetrator. As he walked past another door he senced he was being watched and turned in time to see the door close with a blue blur of someones eye. Sasuke reacted as if in a war situation, stepping quickly to the side, he slammed his had into the closing door and flung it open. His head, held up high, he looked into the room. Directly in front of him he saw Naruto stepping backwards in a cowardly motion. "Naruto" Sasuke whispered under his breathe. "Where you spying on me?" he was now speaking more loudly and accusitively. Naruto scratched his arm nervously as he answered "Yes but..." He was speaking quietly and nervously as he looked down. "I swear Naruto" Sasuke was now speaking more calmly and composed. Naruto looked up quickly as if expecting Sasuke to punch him. "Your so cute Naruto" Blushing, Sasuke looked up and moved closer to naruto, until their noses where touching. Naruto turned his head sideways and quickly moved his face into sasuke's, their lips touching in a kiss. Sasuke nearly pulled back from surprise but then he relaxed and moved in with it, putting his hand on naruto's back, holding him close. Naruto held onto the back of Sasuke's head holding him romanticly. Sasuke's hands instinctively moved down from naruto's back to his butt and he held naruto closly all the while massaging naruto's butt and their mouthes opened slowly alowing one anothers toungue in. Sasuke began unbuttoning Naruto's jacket he slid down to Naruto's neck, sucking on it rubbing it with his toungue. He pulled naruto's jacket off, followed by ripping his shirt. Naruto's chest now bair, his deep abs segmented into six sections. He moved down squeezing naruto's small n****e into a pointed needle as he sucked on it. Rotating his toungue around it over and over again. He slipped to his knee's and let his toungue slip through the crevice in between his defined abs. He looked up at Naruto who was in pure ecstasy. Sasuke took hold of naruto's hand and slipped his mouth around a single one of Naruto's fingers. He slipped his mouth back and forth around it. His wettened saliva covered naruto's finger. Sasuke unbuttened Naruto's pants as he pulled them down revealing naruto's underwear a large bulge pushing out towards Sasuke's face, he dragged them down around his ankles......((The rest has been censored for respect of Gaia's TOS, I am sorry))

*Note I apoligize deeply for any Spelling Issues ^.^ I hope you enjoyed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:11 pm
i love it!! biggrin
may i plz read the rest question  

SasuNarufan4evas

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 am
Thnx, I am glad you like it, but are you sure you wan't to read the rest lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Darn you for making it so short!!  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Mental Neko-Kun
Thnx, I am glad you like it, but are you sure you wan't to read the rest lol blaugh
yes yes i am 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm
I love it too  

XxLauriePossiblex
Crew

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:32 pm
Thanks so much! I am glad that you like it ^^ Next I am going to write a more clean version lol.

Donate to Mental Neko Kun

Donate for more fan fics ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Mental Neko-Kun
Thanks so much! I am glad that you like it ^^ Next I am going to write a more clean version lol.

Donate to Mental Neko Kun

Donate for more fan fics ^^
Donate? How much? xd {/color]  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Mental Neko-Kun

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:11 pm