Urgent! Moguls, We need you!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:44 pm
Due to Seth Cash's long absence, we are in need of some helpful members that will keep the guild in order. I cannot be on much because I lack a computer, and Seth Cash will not be back till next month, so we need some crew members. We're looking for specifically 3 crew members (more if we see it fit) so if you're interested please oblige.

The only thing I require is that you give reason to why you want to be a crew and what you'll do to help the guild. Afterward, I'll inform Seth and we'll select the members as soon as possible. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:01 pm
Hello, I just joined the guild and I was wondering if you could tell me what a crew member would do.  

Kandieren

. c i n n a m o n .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:49 am
Kandieren- It's basically like a mod in a Guild.

mm..Can Cinna nominate people for positions instead?

Cinna thinks Odessa, Mari and Koke would do good as Crew members.

After all, Mari WAS the MoTW...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:08 pm
Can I help too, I will work real hard!  

Biogirl1

[-Gutter Glitter-]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:48 pm
[ . C i n n a m o n . ]

(: I agree that they'd make great crew members. XD I'd apply or something, but I haven't been very active lately. x.o;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:49 pm
i think dampylle and dice are more fit for such things >_>

or you could that for me XD but i am not on everyday but almost and i know i can be good and helpful...i come and check things out everytime i am on.  

NosferatuNeko
Crew

Curelara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:14 am
[-Gutter Glitter-]
[ . C i n n a m o n . ]

(: I agree that they'd make great crew members. XD I'd apply or something, but I haven't been very active lately. x.o;

^agrees with them^

Yessums.. I thought Dice was already a crew memeber? o_O

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:09 am

I would love to help otu with Mari and Odessa. i'm surprised that I was mentioned. 3nodding

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Harvengure

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:02 pm
I offer my services. Though I am not as well to do as some of our other members I do believe strongly that I have much to offer this guild.

I must admit though I am curious as to what I would do but compared to some of the other things I have administrated a Gaian guild could be any harder. In the very least I hope my application is considered as I am sure it will be.

Any questions regarding my past experience or questions you feel are relative to this position and how I might perform in it, please do not hesitate to contact me through PM.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:30 pm
hey rash cash i known u for a while now and i hope you know how much i really work toward my items for you are the oly one who knows that for some reason i dont like donating to gaia that i only like working online for them. rashcash, i wanna be a mod for this guild as long as you allow me and i will work hard for it maybe evn harder than you and seth 3nodding so do your best and pick me and if you must, pick who you trully believe would satisfy your needs for being a mod in this wonderful guild 3nodding . [no homo stare ]  

DmanMusic

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff